What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Why in the **** would I waste my life on a bunch of piece of shit, corrupt, shady, liberal, cult following, iteration of idiots in the Middle East or Muslim world? Shia's are a bunch of cult following morons who live secular lifestyle but pride themselves as being champions of 'resistance'. Which is just restoring Persian Empire, which I don't give flying **** about. Sunni' in the region are still way too liberal, full of shady traitors, full of retarded conspiracy theories, full of idiots, full of arrogant worthless clowns, they're not worth my time. Besides the Sunni Islamists in the region, I consider everybody else to be useless donkeys(including some Islamists). And cleaning up the region is their job not mine, they do it better than me. They know how to deal with their locals. I am Palestinian, don't worry about us, Hamas knows what it is doing and is doing its part. It's up on the rest of the people in the region to fix their lot. And I have no interest in that dawah process. I'm more of a Marxist-Islamist, the religious reform efforts are not my thing. Those are for people who excel in dawah. I'm just a political freak.

Shin Bet will come after you AQ sympathizer. :lol:

Soon 500 will be chanting ISIS slogans. :lol:

Because that would be seen as aiding the regime, at least in Arab world.
Please for the love of God stray away from Marxism, Islam has everything good in Marxism and none of the bad, so stay away from it. Don't associate other ideologies with Islamism, true Islamism (none of that Daesh crap) is inherently good, and will bring victory to Islam and Muslims.
I understand your frustration with the Middle East and its people, but finally a lot of them are realizing what is really happening. They're starting to realize that the problems of the Middle East don't revolve around Israel, and that a lot of the problems come from the very people we took pride in. The revolution was the spark, there is a reason Bilaad-al Sham is land blessed by Allah (swt.) Islam will be victorious here, there was a Hadith somewhere where the Prophet (pbuh) said the Army of Islam will be gathering in Damascus's Ghouta to bring glory to Islam. Sounds very familiar doesn't it? :)

Side note: The loss of Palmyra by Assad means 1 of 2 things - he is willing to either retreat and retake the city later, which would actually be good for rebels, or he will leave IS to advance on rebel areas, specifically Eastern Qalamoun and Eastern Ghouta, which is what ISIS is good at, attacking rebels. And I stress this very much, Assad retreated from Palmyra without a fight, he could have very easily kept the city for months to come, but he chose not to. He just allowed ISIS full access to Central, Northern, and Southern Syria. Looks like he wants to partition the country and flee to the coast. Bad news for him, rebels are going to surround it or take it soon.

Last edited:
Please for the love of God stray away from Marxism, Islam has everything good in Marxism and none of the bad, so stay away from it. Don't associate other ideologies with Islamism, true Islamism (none of that Daesh crap) is inherently good, and will bring victory to Islam and Muslims.
I understand your frustration with the Middle East and its people, but finally a lot of them are realizing what is really happening. They're starting to realize that the problems of the Middle East don't revolve around Israel, and that a lot of the problems come from the very people we took pride in. The revolution was the spark, there is a reason Bilaad-al Sham is land blessed by Allah (swt.) Islam will be victorious here, there was a Hadith somewhere where the Prophet (pbuh) said the Army of Islam will be gathering in Damascus's Ghouta to bring glory to Islam. Sounds very familiar doesn't it? :)

Don't worry, nothing appeals to me about it besides the part about overthrowing the elites. :lol:

To be honest though, I've lost the patience I had with Muslim people(in general, not all). You would think by now something would change. The people do a pretty abysmal job of reflecting on their religion. If it wasn't for recent gains, I would stop caring completely. But it sucked me back in. :lol:

However, my mood has changed for awhile now. And it's making me lose faith/hope. But I will try to be patient and hold it out longer.

The people of region better come up with alternative very quickly or else ISIS's approach makes a lot of sense. Thuggery is the only approach to these people, and whatever comes at them they deserve it.

Don't worry, nothing appeals to me about it besides the part about overthrowing the elites. :lol:

To be honest though, I've lost the patience I had with Muslim people(in general, not all). You would think by now something would change. The people do a pretty abysmal job of reflecting on their religion. If it wasn't for recent gains, I would stop caring completely. But it sucked me back in. :lol:

However, my mood has changed for awhile now. And it's making me lose faith/hope. But I will try to be patient and hold it out longer.
Don't worry, if the rebels succeed, liberation would be near. Libyan Dawn and Haftar just signed a ceasefire agreement and a covenant, a major step forward for peace there. Rebels are making huge gains in Syria, and if they take Aleppo and beat ISIS to Homs, they would have won the war. And once they win, Iran will attack Saudi Arabia (and maybe Syria) through Iraq most definitely. Then Mehdi will arise and all will be settled by then. Just a few predictions. Remain patient.

Don't worry, if the rebels succeed, liberation would be near. Libyan Dawn and Haftar just signed a ceasefire agreement and a covenant, a major step forward for peace there. Rebels are making huge gains in Syria, and if they take Aleppo and beat ISIS to Homs, they would have won the war. And once they win, Iran will attack Saudi Arabia (and maybe Syria) through Iraq most definitely. Then Mehdi will arise and all will be settled by then. Just a few predictions. Remain patient.

Good luck in your struggle. Although I'm still not optimistic, I don't get why it needs to take this long for Mahdi to emerge. It's desperately needed now. I hope God makes it happen soon. But I won't tire myself over it.

I don't see why ISIS or rebels would fight in Homs, they should just cooperate. ISIS seems to be part of society that can't be taken away. They might as well resolve their differences.

Good luck in your struggle. Although I'm still not optimistic, I don't get why it needs to take this long for Mahdi to emerge. It's desperately needed now. I hope God makes it happen soon. But I won't tire myself over it.

I don't see why ISIS or rebels would fight in Homs, they should just cooperate. ISIS seems to be part of society that can't be taken away. They might as well resolve their differences.
We can't resolve our differences with ISIS. ISIS believes we are Sahawat, Murtadeen, Kuffar, collaborators with Israel and America (sounds like what Iranians call us :sarcastic:), etc. They started the fight and we will definitely not back down. Considering their human rights abuses and their making takfir on everyone, they're Khawarij. We will not make peace with the dogs of hell.

Mehdi will take long because when he emerges there will be war in and around Makkah. A very bad "caliph" (ISIS?) will attack the Ka'bah, because the Mehdi will be hiding in there. His army however will get destroyed by an Earthquake in a suburb right outside of Makkah. While not all of them will have the intent of attacking the Ka'bah, most of them will have the sick mentality and will do it. This very bad "caliph" could range from Baghdadi (let's hope not, that means he will have to take hold in a country or two to be able to attack Saudi Arabia) to the next Iranian supreme leader after Khamenei (he's old and is getting his passport to hell soon) who might as well call himself caliph. There are so many possibilities.

Last edited:
@Al-Kurdi

According to this source, if there are no air strikes in 4 days, IS will take over most of Kobane and Hasakah.

Thoughts?

CFfBz-rWIAACJoW.jpg

@Dr.Thrax Our problem these days is very simple, its the lack of unity, we are either an arab or not. And our problems are looked at in the same context as well. Either its a problem of arabs, and or its their problem. We are too Semitic, or we are not. We are Pakistani, and the others are the not. This is what our enemies wanted, and this is what we are giving them now.

The West has a simple formula that is working for them now, use the Shia as ground troops and they provide close air support, so it does not cost them too many lives:
Close air support - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shia are smart, they never threaten the West directly (no Shia Jihadi's cutting throats of westerners) and in this fight against anti-West Sunni's, the West has already started using the best tool that is available to them, Shia's as ground troops. Like you said, if West+Iran win in Iraq, the winning team will roll down in Syria and Assad may just survive and become allied with the West. Israel will come to terms with this team, as Sunni's are a threat for them, Iran never was or ever will be a threat like the Sunni's can become.
This is nothing new brother, even when Shirkuk and his nephew were in Egypt during the crusades, the fatmid shias were simply flip flopping between the Sunnis, and the crusaders to get their aims. Its all written in black and white.

U are right we are the masters of our own destruction.
And @Falcon29 u are right Syria and Iraq are not afghanistan, but neither are most of the neighbors of Syria and iraq surrounded by enemies who are hell bent on destroying them, Like in our case india and iran on the other side.

Shin Bet will come after you AQ sympathizer. :lol:

Soon 500 will be chanting ISIS slogans. :lol:
Aidna lelabad sayidna Muhammad! :tup:

I am compromised. :unsure:

Because that would be seen as aiding the regime, at least in Arab world.
So they bomb rebels in Idlib, who only fight Assad and in same time don't bomb IS because they fear to be seen aiding the regime? Sounds logic.:jester:

We can't resolve our differences with ISIS. ISIS believes we are Sahawat, Murtadeen, Kuffar, collaborators with Israel and America (sounds like what Iranians call us :sarcastic:), etc. They started the fight and we will definitely not back down. Considering their human rights abuses and their making takfir on everyone, they're Khawarij. We will not make peace with the dogs of hell.

Mehdi will take long because when he emerges there will be war in and around Makkah. A very bad "caliph" (ISIS?) will attack the Ka'bah, because the Mehdi will be hiding in there. His army however will get destroyed by an Earthquake in a suburb right outside of Makkah. While not all of them will have the intent of attacking the Ka'bah, most of them will have the sick mentality and will do it. This very bad "caliph" could range from Baghdadi (let's hope not, that means he will have to take hold in a country or two to be able to attack Saudi Arabia) to the next Iranian supreme leader after Khamenei (he's old and is getting his passport to hell soon) who might as well call himself caliph. There are so many possibilities.

You're using Shia hadiths about a 'sufyani', he's not real. IS has no intention to attack Kabah. That's Shia propaganda. So let's clarify these things that aren't true. My opinion is all opposition should cooperate especially now that IS will cut off siege of rebels in Homs. If those rebels end up attacking IS then they're to blame.

Aidna lelabad sayidna Muhammad! :tup:

I am compromised. :unsure:

So they bomb rebels in Idlib, who only fight Assad and in same time don't bomb IS because they fear to be seen aiding the regime? Sounds logic.:jester:

They are bombing ISIS as well. What did you want them to bomb oil fields and electrical supply in Palmyra? So they destroy the countrys infrastructure and then who will rebuild it? Nobody will pour that kind of money into Syria.

@Al-Kurdi

According to this source, if there are no air strikes in 4 days, IS will take over most of Kobane and Hasakah.

Thoughts?

CFfBz-rWIAACJoW.jpg

yeah, I just read it aswell.

What wins battle in a open flat field(which is the topography of the Kurdish areas in Syria) is the equipment you possess and the manpower you have available, unlike in terrains such as mountains , forrests etc where you can hide and do ambushes and where it's much easier hold your ground. Remember when al nusrah and others failed miserabley in attacking YPG in Efrin(mountains and olive trees) some year ago or so.

Now if YPG which I strongly belive is at minimum equal to IS in terms of moral and way more disciplined, if they would have the same weaponry as IS, they should be able to hold them back for quite a time. But, they have no proper outside sponsor unlike the other factions that can give them anti-tank weapons, mortar shells and so on.

If now IS would launch an offensive with a couple thousand rats like last time they attacked Kobane with a heavy weaponry combined of tanks, long range artillery etc, YPG would be forced to be pushed back and to conentrate it's own forces. But due to the support from the air, it would be useless as they would be easy targets and this concentrated IS force would quickly turn into compost in the open terrain.

Right now in Kobane, YPG is very stretched, they want to advance along the M4 from Kobane to the east and from Hasakah to the east. Rebels are currently advancing along the M4 from Kobane while Kurdish forces are advancing in the countryside north of the road towards Til Abyad. But the line feels thin.

KobaniCantonEN-2015-05-19.png

Thanks to the support from above, IS may have stopped starting large scale offensives on the Kurdish areas. But we can never be sure with IS, they surprise us all all the time.

CizireCantonEN-2015-05-20.png

They are bombing ISIS as well.
Of course they bomb. US saved Kurds in Kobani, they greatly help them in Hasaka and Kirkuk, they allowed Shia's capture Tikrit.

IS advances only in places where US allows them to advance.

What did you want them to bomb oil fields and electrical supply in Palmyra? So they destroy the countrys infrastructure and then who will rebuild it? Nobody will pour that kind of money into Syria.
They could bomb IS convoys in desert. Super easy target.

Islamic State controls half of Syrian territory: monitor| Reuters
Thu May 21, 2015 2:55am EDT
Islamic State controls more than half of Syria's territory after its westwards advance into the central city of Palmyra, a group monitoring the war said on Thursday.

The militant group, which already controlled wide tracts of land in Syria's north and east, captured the ancient city late on Wednesday, the first time it has seized a large population center directly from Syrian pro-government forces.

The areas it holds are mostly sparsely inhabited. Syria's main cities, including the capital Damascus, are located on its western flank along the border with Lebanon and the coastline and have been the priority for the Syrian military.

Reuters / Wednesday, May 20, 2015
A rebel fighter takes position behind sandbags in Aleppo's Al-Ezaa neighbourhood May 20, 2015. REUTERS/Hosam Katan
r

Reuters / Wednesday, May 20, 2015
A damaged tank is pictured in the Mastouma military base after the rebel fighters seized it, in Idlib May 20, 2015. Insurgents have seized a Syrian army base in Idlib province, a monitoring group said on Tuesday, expanding their grip in the northwestern part of the country.
r

Back
Top Bottom