What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Mohsen Qajarian , Second brigadier general of Iran IRGC , was martyred during the operation of liberating of Nubl and Al-Zahrra ...

13941114001184_PhotoL.jpg

10 squadrons (120 aircraft) of either Su-30SM or Su-35
4 squadrons (48 aircraft) of Su-34

that would be what $10 to $20 billion

they don't supply us with Mig 29 A spare parts and after 10 years , they are refusing to honor their deal and give us S300 , so talking about Sukhoi 30 and Sukhoi 35 and especially Sukhoi 34 is just lame ....
Russia really doesn't want us to be stronger than what we are now ....
Iran and Russia relationship is historic and complex ....

thanks to Russians previous behavior , our leader denied Army request to buy T90 from Russia ....

they don't supply us with Mig 29 A spare parts and after 10 years , they are refusing to honor their deal and give us S300 , so talking about Sukhoi 30 and Sukhoi 35 and especially Sukhoi 34 is just lame ....
Russia really doesn't want us to be stronger than what we are now ....
Iran and Russia relationship is historic and complex ....

thanks to Russians previous behavior , our leader denied Army request to buy T90 from Russia ....

see I didn't know thing. Russia is pretty notorious for that. Should look to the Chinese then.

see I didn't know thing. Russia is pretty notorious for that. Should look to the Chinese then.

China isn't better than them .... They sold fucking F7 to us (in 1990s ) and after sometimes they stop supporting these aircraft and for God sake all cable of those Fighter were in white !!! we have a lot of difficulties with these damn F7.... F7 was and is flying junk ....

Mohsen Qajarian , Second brigadier general of Iran IRGC , was martyred during the operation of liberating of Nubl and Al-Zahrra ...

13941114001184_PhotoL.jpg
Another Soleimani pic casualty.

Exactly one year ago Assadists made a large offensive to reach Zahra. They almost did it but they used poor drafted Sunni's as cannon fodder in that offensive thats why it miserably failed.

This time Iraqis and Iranians were used as cannon fodder, so they succeed.

Exactly one year ago Assadists made a large offensive to reach Zahra. They almost did it but they used poor drafted Sunni's as cannon fodder in that offensive thats why it miserably failed.

The job of a General is to fight and die in battlefield .... He wasn't a coward who sit back and send his troops to war .... do your mighty generals dare to go war alongside of their own troops and defend the evil interest of Zionist State !?

today was really bad day for you :lol:

Comparing number of casualties on both sides, it's clear who is the cannon fodder.

Yesterday and today, 7 Iranians martyred in Syria, while in one single bombing near Mayer, nearly 10 terrorists were killed. I'm not talking about their total casualties, but just one airstrike. There is a reason that spiritual leader of Nusra, Saudi terrorist Abdullah Al-Muhaiseni is crying that if more men don't arrive, they will be kicked in the butt in the coming days too. Only yesterday, 7 commander of Failaq al-Sham and Nusra were killed.

They are dropping like flies, and given the fact that this is an intense guerrilla warfare, no one expects either sides to win without casualties.

-----------------------

For lifting of siege to be stable, marked towns should be captured too, otherwise, the supply line can be vulnerable.

1531894_433636876842170_7392768644183801523_o.jpg

-----------------------------

Meanwhile in east Aleppo, tiger forces captured Al-Sin and Jub al-Kalb villages. Only 2-3 villages before ISIS terrorists are besieged in a large area.

12513567_433605360178655_7254301233072335473_o.jpg

Last edited:
The job of a General is to fight and die in battlefield .... He wasn't a coward who sit back and send his troops to war .... do your mighty generals dare to go war alongside of their own troops and defend the evil interest of Zionist State !?

today was really bad day for you :lol:
Why bad. You guys sink deeper and deeper into a Syrian swamp. Every month of Assad on throne costs u half billion dollars at least.

Comparing number of casualties on both sides, it's clear who is the cannon fodder.

Yesterday and today, 7 Iranians martyred in Syria, while in one single bombing near Mayer, nearly 10 terrorists were killed. I'm not talking about their total casualties, but just one airstrike. There is a reason that spiritual leader of Nusra, Saudi terrorist Abdullah Al-Muhaiseni is crying that if more men don't arrive, they will be kicked in the butt in the coming days too. Only yesterday, 7 commander of Failaq al-Sham and Nusra were killed.

They are dropping like flies, and given the fact that this is an intense guerrilla warfare, no one expects either sides to win without casualties.
For every killed Iranian there are at least 10 killed Afghans and Iraqis. When army fights insurgents it should have 1/10 casualty rate in open space and 1/5 in urban combat and mountains. But we have even rate of casualties in open plains. In fact i see more Assadists POWs than vice versa.

Anyway my point was that using drafted Sunnis in offensive year ago was not effective. Assad is totally depend on foreign mercenaries.

For every killed Iranian there are at least 10 killed Afghans and Iraqis. When army fights insurgents it should have 1/10 casualty rate in open space and 1/5 in urban combat and mountains. But we have even rate of casualties in open plains. In fact i see more Assadists POWs than vice versa.

Again, bs numbers, nonsense analysis. We are done. I refused to answer your posts for 3 weeks. Yesterday and today was an exception. You can relax, since you won't see me answering you for some time again, until I feel like answering. You can, however, keep quoting me, as you do every single time. :)

Turkey, the West and the Arab states have betrayed the Syrian revolution. If nothing happens soon only Idlib will be left standing. Thousands are fleeing to Efrin as we speak and villages under FSA control are asking for YPG to protect them instead in Aleppo. Why isn't the sultan bombarding IS positions along the border allowing the FSA to advance there?

No doubt that Kurds are winning on what's happening but Assad is an Arab baathist, pretty sure he wants all of Syria but then he hates Turkey more than ever now... + Kurds have US airstrikes covering them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom