What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Huge news out of N Aleppo today. Hopefully the SAA doesn't screw this opportunity up and can consolidate gains.

One point I want to make is that Iranians have 1 country representing them

Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, India these are all Indo European countries, specifically Aryan

Last edited:
Seriously though, are you Iranian?

Not interested in this low iq discussion. Arabs also colonized Persians, Romans, etc....

One point I want to make is that Iranians have 1 country representing them, Turks have 2(if you consider Azerjaiban), Arabs have 22 countries. These nations and their peoples hold a variety of views and are not seeking Arab hegemony in the region. If they were, they would be supporting Sunni Islamists.

Okay, lol.

It seems you have an misunderstanding of intelligence. Intelligence is acquired, not something people are born with. You're insinuating that depending on your ethnic makeup, you are born with higher level of intelligence. It's more related to the environment you're born in and what you settle for in life. There are tons of 'low iq' people you can meet in Europe or the US as well.

Iranians are of mixed background as well, Persians make up minority there apparently.

You're suggesting Muslim Brotherhood should have took up arms...how does that relate to me? MB in Egypt prefers peaceful means. A possible civil war in Egypt won't end up the way Syria has. Egypt is very close to Israel, has very large population and is considered the most important/influential Arab nation and also African nation near Israel. If something happens there, international community will intervene. Also Saudi Arabia will be under heightened threat of attack by those seeking to take advantage of chaos in Egypt.

Not sure where you get impression that Sunni revolt in Syria is in the interest of the West. Maybe back when FSA was more influential. But still, then FSA made up moderate MB movements, which Israel, Arabs and West didn't want. So when Hezbollah and others intervened, nobody cared. Nowadays the opposition is becoming more Salafist orientated and many of them are being targeted by the coalition. They also get no regional support, only a small number of secular factions in the north get support.

'Your beloved West', aren't you French? :lol:

Like I said, you're either Iranian or Pakistani Shia. Nobody is going to assist Iran or Shia's in ethnically cleansing and colonizing Sunni Muslims. Funny how you talk about America as if it's an enemy. If it wasn't for America, you wouldn't be here acting up and praising the sloppy sectarian approach Iran has to the region. It's just as incompetent as those policies seen by Arab regimes. The only reason any of it seems successful is because it's in West's interests to have Iran bog down Arab states. Without American military intervention in the region, ISIS would have controlled Syria and Iraq by now, if not more. Even in Yemen, Al Qaeda is able to rout all its enemies if it wasn't for US military operations there. Even with those armed intervention, they still are gaining ground.

I'm not involved in your ethnic strife with the Arabs. Go ahead and escalate at your behest. Deal with the consequences in an honorable manner, don't call America or Russia for help. But don't expect me to take your side or assist you in any way. I'm not into your ethnic grudges nor your sectarian ideology. It doesn't appeal to me.

You know what happens when quotes are taken out of context?

See what the extreme Jews do in their propaganda against Islam? They take quotes out of context, you should know how dangerous such behaviour is.

So after giving all the hints in the world, you still accuse me of being an Iranian or a Pakistani when I told specifically I support the Syrian Muslims, that Arabs have a major problem with their 'wiring', that I picked Sunni Turkey over Shia Iran and Christian Russia, that the enemy of Muslims is as much Saudi and other Arab kingdoms which are enemies of both Sunni Muslims and Shia, as we saw with the downfall of Muslim Brotherhod - that is where both your beloved Arab kingdoms and Shite Iran converged interests, all your rambling is based on silly assumptions.

Maybe you can't see it since you keep repeating the same mistake, but I hope the saner minds in the Muslim world, if any of them read this conversation, perhaps, they get to see what sort of fundamental errors in reasoning you people make, and why you continue to suffer.

In either case, if you want to go on another senseless meaningless rant imagining things about me, then use the profile messaging option, that's better.

This Syrian war - the Sunni majority's aspiration will be quashed because their leadership like all Sunni Muslims worldwide are pretty much dumber than the rest of the world. At least, instead of crying and whining and living in the comfort of the 'Great Shaytan' America, you should learn to appreciate that the enemies of Sunni Muslims are more intelligent, and that is why everyone from Shia, to Jews, to Christians (orthodox or protestant) to Atheists to even Hindus run circles around Sunni Muslims. There must be a systematic deficiency if this pattern keeps up, only way to improve is to accept the deficiency as a first step, then make correct evaluation and prognosis about future development. Acting on that evaluation can help improve the deficiency.

12647170_433706553501869_7104187626481064464_n.jpg

12651061_433702013502323_6802547354226256917_n.jpg

Sorry for derailing the thread, yes you can PM me, I would be glad to know why the argument is fallacious and how you measure intelligence of different ethnic groups.

Don't do it in PM. Make a new thread and discuss it. I found the exchanges interesting

Putin side Kurds captured Mayer, Ziyarah, Khuraybah in Aleppo province

Putin side entered Nubl and Zahraa

the Syrian government and its Russian allies press an offensive on rebel forces that led to the breakdown of UN-brokered peace talks.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the exodus began on Monday as government forces mounted attacks that by Thursday had severed the main rebel supply route into Aleppo city and broke opposition sieges on the towns of Nubol and Zahraa.

It said 40,000 people had fled the fighting, and counted more than 500 air raids this week in Aleppo province alone.

The UK-based SOHR said many people had fled to Azaz, a town on the Turkish border, and the Kurdish town of Afrin, which has become overloaded with refugees.

Mercy Corps, an international aid group, said on Thursday that it had been forced to suspend food deliveries to several villages due to the number of Russian air attacks.

A spokesman told the AP news agency that about 21,000 Syrians who have fled the fighting recently arrived at the nearby Turkish border.

Syrian Army ends 3-year siege of 2 Shiite towns in Aleppo
February 4, 2016

Turkey's Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu separately said 10,000 Syrians were waiting at the border to enter Turkey and that up to 70,000 others who had been sheltering in camps north of Aleppo were moving towards his country.

A Syrian army source told the Reuters news agency that it expected to complete the encirclement of Aleppo city within days.

"If the army completes its operation in the northwest direction from Zirba, and in the southwest direction from Nubol and Zahraa, all the supply routes will be cut. And this is soon," the source said. Zirba lies southwest of Aleppo.

The mass displacement and ongoing fighting threatens to create a new humanitarian disaster as world leaders and diplomats gathered in London to discuss a renewed aid push for Syria.

The UN wants pledges of $9bn this year alone to aid the millions of Syrians who have fled their homes in almost five years of fighting. The US, UK and Norway promised to donate a combined total of about $4bn, but much of that money will be spread over the next four years.

The Syrian army advances on Aleppo have been boosted by the Russian bombing and the involvement of the Lebanese group Hezbollah.

Hezbollah on Thursday published videos of its troops celebrating with residents in Nubol and Zahraa after breaking the rebel siege.

Activists inside Aleppo city on Wednesday said the government had dropped leaflets warning residents they faced "bloodshed" and the "death of loved ones" if they did not expel opposition forces from their areas.

On the same day in Geneva, the UN envoy to Syria, Staffan de Mistura, suspended much-vaunted peace talks after both sides refused to meet each others' demands.

The opposition High Negotiating Committee said it needed an end to bombing and sieges on rebel-held areas before any talks could take place. The Syrian government refused the requests as "preconditions", and Russia said it saw no reason to stop its bombing campaign against "terrorists".

Congrats to all Syrian people ...
Tens of thousands of Syrian people with kids and elderly are fleeing right now their homes as foreign invaders advance (thats in addition to some 200,000 who fled since the beginning of Iranian/Russian offensive).

CaX6f5tWIAQoUtg.jpg

CaXzYDHWcAIrbso.jpg

CaXSmtBUcAA8wIf.jpg

You are welcome to celebrate but no need to mock hundreds of thousands of miserable syrians.

Tens of thousands of Syrian people with kids and elderly are fleeing right now their homes as foreign invaders advance (thats in addition to some 200,000 who fled since the beginning of Iranian/Russian offensive).

CaX6f5tWIAQoUtg.jpg

CaXzYDHWcAIrbso.jpg

CaXSmtBUcAA8wIf.jpg

You are welcome to celebrate but no need to mock hundreds of thousands of miserable syrians.

Reported for personal bias. This is a forum for current events, not for personal bias.

@500

I think before few years Hezbollah intervened in the Syrian Civil war, It is believed through various internet reports that they have suffered heavy casualties and lost some of their best commanders Is it true?

will this have an impact on their fighting force in any future conflict with the IDF?

@500

I think before few years Hezbollah intervened in the Syrian Civil war, It is believed through various internet reports that they have suffered heavy casualties and lost some of their best commanders Is it true?

will this have an impact on their fighting force in any future conflict with the IDF?
They lose commanders and fighters but in same time they also gain experience. So overall it balances each other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom