What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

IMG_1431-702x336.jpg

Al-Nusra Front Begins Withdrawal from Al-Lataminah; NDF Captures Al-Buwayda in Hama
By Leith Fadel on October 26, 2014 Middle East
The imperative village of Al-Lataminah is Jabhat Al-Nusra’s (var. Al-Nusra Front) last stronghold in the Hama Governorate; its proximity to the besieged city of Kafr Zita makes it vital to the Syrian Arab Army’s Central Command. According to a military source, Jabhat Al-Nusra has begun to withdraw forces in this village after the sudden loss of the critical city of Morek – located northeast of Al-Lataminah. Jabhat Al-Nusra began an offensive in west Hama in July; however, the attack was forestalled and countered by Syrian Arab Army’s 11th Tank Division and National Defense Forces (NDF).

While Jabhat Al-Nusra is facing the end of military operations in the Hama Governorate, the Islamic Front (Jabhat Al-Islamiyya) continues to combat the SAA and NDF in northern part of the province. Despite their resistance, the Islamic Front completely withdrew from the village of Al-Buwayda in northern Hama after fierce firefights with the ensuing NDF. According to a military source, approximately 20 militants were killed before their subsequent retreat.

Jabhat Al-Nusra received more bad news in the Hama Governorate today; one of the leaders of their military contingents was killed at a battle in the village of Jabeen in west Hama. The leader of the Jabhat Al- Nusra brigade known as “Liwaa Jund Al-Rahman”, Ja’arab Al-Heeyani, was killed earlier today during a firefight with the NDF. Al-Heeyani was considered one of Jabhat Al-Nusra’s most premier field commanders and a personal confidant of Abu Mohammad Al-Jolani (the leader of Jabhat Al-Nusra.

Another Turkish joker arrived. The Shias of Bahrain, which are now a minority btw, have accomplished nothing. Did you see any mass-uprising?:lol: Do Shia rule anything in Bahrain?Nothing.

Our army invaded Bahrain and it was the end of protests.

Iran has nothing to do with the demands of Shia Arabs who were Shia long before any fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran reached power.

I suggest that you worry about your Kurds and your Alevis and quit trolling.

Besides I don't care about who is Sunni or Shia. I consider our Shias as much as citizens and Arabs as our Sufis, Shafi's, Hanbalis, Malikis, Hanafis etc.

Don't talk about things from which you have no clue, my desert nomad wannabe ancient Semite friend. Alevis are Turkmens and even culturally closer to real Turkic culture as Alevism itself is a blend of Shia Islam and Turkic Shamanism from Turkestan. Have fun when the oil leaks out!

Don't talk about things from which you have no clue, my desert nomad wannabe ancient Semite friend. Alevis are Turks just like Sunni Turks and even culturally closer to real Turkic culture as Alevism itself is a blend of Shia Islam and Turkic Shamanism. Have fun when the oil leaks out!

Haha, Arabs are the biggest Semitic group of peoples you wannabe Turk Kurd/Gypsy off-spring and their homeland is the beautiful and ancient Arabian Peninsula.

I don't give a crap about you Alevis nor about sects. Yes, stick to your Turkic Shamanism.

When the oil and gas (and dozens of other resources) "runs" out in 200-300 years time the GCC will be an even bigger economic powerhouse. The UAE whose economy is half the size of Turkey's gets 70% of its income not from oil but other sectors. Wikipedia won't teach you that though so dream on, migrant clown.

In stead helping muslims they are backstabing, and that is ther Islam. Ther is no difference with isis.

Iran-Nigeria6.jpg

Dont act weird when isis get raised up from africa:-).
Africans are really lucky that the shias come to them

Haha, Arabs are the biggest Semitic group of peoples you wannabe Turk Kurd/Gypsy off-spring and their homeland is the beautiful and ancient Arabian Peninsula.

I don't give a crap about you Alevis nor about sects. Yes, stick to your Turkic Shamanism.

When the oil and gas (and dozens of other resources) "runs" out in 200-300 years time the GCC will be an even bigger economic powerhouse. The UAE whose economy is half the size of Turkey's gets 70% of its income not from oil but other sectors. Wikipedia won't teach you that though so dream on, migrant clown.

Hahaha! Do you think that the world will regonize the Arab gulf monarchies as progressive states even if their economy is on the same level as Japans? KSA , a backward absolute monarchy and theocracy which is the laughing stock of the world without basic human rights. Without your Filipino and Hindu slave workers you guys wouldn't do any shit except eating lizards in the desert

Yes, go clean some toilets in Germany like your peasant parents wannabe Turk Kurd/Gypsy off-spring. Better stick your Turkic Shamanism up your *** while eating that cow brain.

You are too dumb to waste time on as seen in past discussions.

Last edited:
Yes, go clean some toilets in Germany like your parents wannabe Turk Kurd/Gypsy off-spring. Better stick your Turkic Shamanism up your *** while eating that cow brain.

You are too dumb to waste time on as seen in past discussions.

Please stop your butthurtness! You talk about subjects from which you have no clue. Your arrogant false pride claiming the culture of ancient Semites as Arab-speaker is ridiculous. Oh I thought I was a Hazara Mongol? Now you call me a Turks/Kurd Gypsy off spring. Not very original, lizard eater

Please stop your butthurtness! You talk about subjects from which you have no clue. Your arrogant false pride claiming the culture of ancient Semites as Arab-speaker is ridiculous.

Keep showcasing your idiocy for all to see.

Semites are Semites. They originate on the Arabian Peninsula. Even the Sumerians themselves wrote in the Epic of Gilgamesh that their homeland was Eastern Arabia.

You are the idiot that does not comprehend that modern-day Arabs, including the Arabs of the Arabian Peninsula, have an ancient pre-Islamic history and hundreds of ancient civilizations native to their lands on the Arabian Peninsula and in nearby Levant, Egypt and Mesopotamia that they rightfully can claim a connection to. People of Eastern Arabia can claim the 5000 year old Semitic Dilmun civilization. People of Yemen and Southwestern KSA can claim the ancient civilizations of ancient Yemen. People of Hijaz can claim the ancient civilizations of Nabateans and those of Southern Levant that extended into Hijaz and kinship to nearby Egypt as many Hijazis are originally from Egypt, Omanis can claim the ancient Magan civilization, what is now northern KSA can claim kinship to neighboring Mesopotamia etc. All those modern-day borders are arbitrary. Same with all other Arab countries. Before Islam and Arabic language was spread what is now the Arab world was already connected due to a shared ancient Semitic culture. Even Berbers and Arabs are related. It's a bit like Turks and Tatars/Mongols.

You on the other hand are a confused person. I don't blame you. That desperate that you are claiming Mongol achievements as Turkic achievements. If there is anyone that can claim Arab history or Semitic history it is us Arabs and Semites that are NATIVE to the ME not a fake wannabe Turk Kurd/Gypsy off-spring that lives in Germany as an migrant and knows nothing other than Wikipedia articles that he gladly floods the forum with.

Now **** off idiot.

Last edited:
Keep showcasing your idiocy for all to see.

Semites are Semites. They originate on the Arabian Peninsula. Even the Sumerians themselves wrote in the Epic of Gilgamesh that their homeland was Eastern Arabia. But they were not Semitic speaking peoples.
You are the idiot that does not comprehend that modern-day Arabs, including the Arabs of the Arabian Peninsula, have an ancient pre-Islamic history and hundreds of ancient civilizations native on their lands on the Arabian Peninsula and in nearby Levant, Egypt and Mesopotamia that they rightfully can claim. People of Eastern Arabia can claim the 5000 year old Semitic Dilmun civilization. People of Yemen and Southwestern KSA can claim the ancient civilizations of ancient Yemen. People of Hijaz can claim the ancient civilizations of Nabateans and those of Southern Levant that extended into Hijaz and kinship to nearby Egypt as many Hijazis are originally from Egypt, Omanis can claim the ancient Magan civilization, what is now northern KSA can claim kinship to neighboring Mesopotamia etc. All those modern-day borders are arbitrary. Same with all other Arab countries. Before Islam and Arabic language was spread what is now the Arab world was already connected due to a shared ancient Semitic culture. Even Berbers and Arabs are related. It's a bit like Turks and Tatars/Mongols.

You on the other hand are a confused person. I don't blame you. That desperate that you are claiming Mongol achievements.

You are the only confused person as you're a desert nomadic wannabe ancient Semite. I don't claim any Mongol achievments. Berbers and Arabs are related? Yes related like Swedes and Gypsies lol. People of Yemen and Oman speak Arabic, a language which was brought to them by Bedouin desert nomads just like you. Language is the most important cultural feature for the definition of a ethnicity

Who is flooding PDF with Wiki articles? Look at your own posts and you know it

Last edited:
ISIS is the turkish means to rebuild their ottoman empire.

By the way how many turkish scientists do you know in the history? @al-Hasani

Haha, the Gypsy off-spring and son of toilet cleaners that I am speaking with is surely not very bright. That's for sure. But as one says then idiots do a great job of exposing themselves, bro.

Well, you have to ask the Kazakhs, Kyrgyz etc. that question. I don't know any from those regions. Whether pre-Islamic, Islamic or current.

It's a bit like the Mongols. Look at them before they became relevant for a few years and now.:lol:

That clown, due to having nothing to claim, was claiming savage Mongol tribes in another discussion. Haha.:lol:

Haha, the Gypsy off-spring and son of toilet cleaners that I am speaking with is surely not very bright. That's for sure. But as one says then idiots do a great job of exposing themselves, bro.

Well, you have to ask the Kazakhs, Kyrgyz etc. that question. I don't know any from those regions. Whether pre-Islamic, Islamic or current.

It's a bit like the Mongols. Look at them before they became relevant for a few years and now.:lol:

That clown, due to having nothing to claim, was claiming savage Mongol tribes in another discussion. Haha.:lol:

Yeah, yeah. Keep beating and oppressing your woman and violate basic human rights. That's the only thing in what lizard eaters like you are good at it

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah. Keep beating and oppressing your woman and violate basic human rights. That's the only thing that lizard eaters like you are good at it

Oh, did I make you cry? Don't you have some brides to kidnap you savage Gypsy/Mongol hybrid?:lol: A Saudi Arabian woman could buy your entire family.

You are speaking with a Hashemite. Oldest and most respected lineage in the world. So watch your mouth son of toilet cleaners.

You probably got a brain disease due to consuming all that cow brain. Slow down on it, will you migrant?

@farag bro your question was left unanswered for obvious reasons.:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah. Keep beating and oppressing your woman and violate basic human rights. That's the only thing that lizard eaters like you are good at it

As if kurds and alevis and arabs of iskendrun are not oppressed in Turkey. And you use your women to boost the tourism sector which is a disgrace for arabs.

Oh, did I make you cry? Don't you have some brides to kidnap you savage Mongol?

Haha a KSA Arab whose culture is build on misogyny accusing Mongols of bride kidnapping. Arab woman are dreaming to have the rights in their country that Mongolian woman have, you moron

2000px-2013_Gender_gap_index_world_map,_Gender_Inequality_Distribution.svg.png

Back
Top Bottom