What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Only two of the people above are originally turks according to to wiki you posted
ali qushji is persian from Samarkand and Bukhara witch are both persian cities with majority Tajiks papulation
Haj bektash is not Turk he was born in nissapuor according the wiki he is sayyed who is desented from musa al kazim wich means he was arab from quraish from banu hashim

Haj Bektash Veli has more Turkish origin sources in his Wiki article and he's also listed under Turkish people. The same goes for Ali Qushji. So what if he's from Iran? Iran was already full of Turks in that time.

Much more than Turks and Mongols. Arabs together with Persians dominated science, literature, poetry etc. during the entire Islamic age. That's a fact. Besides Greek science, just like ancient Semitic science from Yemen, Mesopotamia, Egypt etc. was just preserved and improved by Arabs. That is undeniable.

Turks nor Mongols had a negligible influence in this department. Other than the military. That's why it is laughable when your moronic compatriots barks this much.

You need to keep boundaries. Otherwise, I could have also simply counter your quotes with similar tone.
Anyway, please don't get a troll war starts.

BTW, let's be honest with ourselves. what kinda science you are talking about? what they did in hundreds of years(if any) is not even comparable to what a single western university does in one year. let's be honest with ourselves and cut this BS baseless claims that muslim nations tell to themselves.

BTW, if you so insist to compare, the small Azerbaijanis, with 30 million population, have achieved one physics nobel prize, and one fields medal, while the 500000 trillion arab nation has achieved only one chemistry nobel prize, just very recently on 1999.

That Gypsy/Kurd off-spring is clueless about Arab/Semitic/ME history. Our indigenous history that nobody other than us can claim. Which every historian knows. So don't bother bro. This little son of toilet cleaners and migrant on welfare has been barking for far too long. It was only fitting that I and others dealt with him. Anyway I have to go so let the moron bark.

The historical facts won't change nor what we wrote. So whenever he will bark we will be there.
I don't care about him but many of them claim and steal others achievements
Like rumi and other persian and arab scientists he try to steal iranian history and people like scythians

KSA Arabs are known for misogynistic savagery and a backward absolute monarchy regime. You don't left anything to the world except misogyny and the absence of human rights.

No important Turkic poets or scientist? Lol. The founder of Bektashi order the base of Alevism and one of the biggest denominations in Islam was Turkish

Turkish people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haji Bektash Veli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ali Qushji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ulugh Beg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nasreddin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont know any one of these and if you read Wikipedia they are not really turkish anyway. Lol

Haj Bektash Veli has more Turkish origin sources in his Wiki article and he's also listed under Turkish people. The same goes for Ali Qushji. So what if he's from Iran? Iran was already full of Turks in that time.
Well he is not Turk you should stope Stealing other people achievements and I don't care about wiki either because its not source we can relay on if wiki says ataturk and hiters have Jewish roots so can we take that as fact???
Wiki is not historical fact

You need to keep boundaries. Otherwise, I could have also simply counter your quotes with similar tone.

BTW, let's be honest with ourselves. what kinda science you are talking about? what they did in hundreds of years(if any) is not even comparable to what a single western university does in one year. let's be honest with ourselves and cut this BS baseless claims that muslim nations tell to themselves.

BTW, if you so insist to compare, the small Azerbaijanis, with 30 million population, have achieved one physics nobel prize, and one fields medal, while the 500000 trillion arab nation has achieved only one chemistry nobel prize, just very recently on 1999.

That guy is the one that keeps trolling. Not me. I am just dealing with him by writing historical facts and putting him in his place. That kid obviously does not understand anything else.

That science is not much compared to what we witness today which nobody has claimed but back then it was leading in the world.

Yes, which is the only scientific achievement of note. I believe one of the was a Azerbaijani Jew so not even a Turk. Lastly no Arab country has been fortunate enough to be part of the Soviet Union with emphasized modern science heavily.

Yet you have dozens of famous Arab scientists, businessmen etc. born in the West or New World. South America alone has had 8 presidents and prime ministers of Arab ancestry, dozens of ministers, businessmen (world's richest man is an Arab-Mexican), scientists etc.

Just the 3.5 million big Arab-American community has had many famous people among its ranks. Steve Jobs was half Arab for instance. His father was an Syrian Sunni Arab.

Arab American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Already this shows tremendous contemporary influence.

NASA has also had Arab scientists employed.

I don't care about him but many of them claim and steal others achievements
Like rumi and other persian and arab scientists he try to steal iranian history and people like scythians

I never said that Scythians were exclusively Turkic, I just said that they were probably a fusion of Eastern Iranian and Turkic steppe nomads. I also never claimed that Rumi was Turkish

Only two of the people above are originally turks according to to wiki you posted
ali qushji is persian from Samarkand and Bukhara witch are both persian cities with majority Tajiks papulation
Haj bektash is not Turk he was born in nissapuor according the wiki he is sayyed who is desented from musa al kazim wich means he was arab from quraish from banu hashim

qushji is a turkic name not a persian one.
About Haj Bektaş, again, even his name, is not persian, but turkish. About Sayyids, I am a Sayyid as well with shajarahnameh, but never ever in my life claimed, or felt one iota of being an arab.

About Haj Bektaş, again, even his name, is not persian, but turkish. About Sayyids, I am a Sayyid as well with shajarahnameh, but never ever in my life claimed, or felt one iota of being an arab.

If you are an Sayyid then you are Arab paternally and not a Turk…..Unless that claim, which many non-Arabs have had a historical habit of (see the claim of the Safavids and dozens of others), to gain religious and political influence and legitimacy, is false.

:omghaha::omghaha:

What azerbaijani? Neither of them were turk.

That guy is the one that keeps trolling. Not me. I am just dealing with him by writing historical facts and putting him in his place. That kid obviously does not understand anything else.

That science is not much compared to what we witness today which nobody has claimed but back then it was leading in the world.

Yes, which is the only scientific achievement of note. I believe one of the was a Azerbaijani Jew so not even a Turk. Lastly no Arab country has been fortunate enough to be part of the Soviet Union with emphasized modern science heavily.

Yet you have dozens of famous Arab scientists, businessmen etc. born in the West or New World. South America alone has had 8 presidents and prime ministers of Arab ancestry, dozens of ministers, businessmen (world's richest man is an Arab-Mexican), scientists etc.

Just the 3.5 million big Arab-American community has had many famous people among its ranks. Steve Jobs was half Arab for instance. His father was an Syrian Sunni Arab.

Arab American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Already this shows tremendous contemporary influence.

NASA has also had Arab scientists employed.
I dont know any one of these and if you read Wikipedia they are not really turkish anyway. Lol

They were all Turkic. Wikipedia is Persocentristic, that's why they mention Persians in any article which is about Turkic peoples

I was taking about the wiki source he posted it says he was of persian or Turkic origin
he take wiki as historical fact source wich is not

The guy is born in persia and has a persian name and the name of the parents are persian and you guys have made a wiki page with the turkish name.
Either way I have not heard of them.

I never said that Scythians were exclusively Turkic, I just said that they were probably a fusion of Eastern Iranian and Turkic steppe nomads. I also never claimed that Rumi was Turkish
Well no need to get mad my friend the origin of the Scythians is not really clear no need to bother about in fact they were mixed nomad of many nations like iranian Slavs turks and Chinese and Indians

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom