What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

uh huh

q4wRHsn.jpg

Tens of thousands of Syrian people with kids and elderly are fleeing right now their homes as foreign invaders advance (thats in addition to some 200,000 who fled since the beginning of Iranian/Russian offensive).

CaX6f5tWIAQoUtg.jpg

CaXzYDHWcAIrbso.jpg

CaXSmtBUcAA8wIf.jpg

You are welcome to celebrate but no need to mock hundreds of thousands of miserable syrians.

you speak as the people who are celebrating and welcoming them are Martians !

more than 30000 Syrians were trapped in Nuble and Zahra .

as for hezbollah, syrian conflict was a turning point. they lost lots of men but one thing happened that was a massive achievement. before 2012 hezbollahs tactics was merely guerrillan tactics based on asymmetric warfare but now everything has changed. hezbollah is using symmetric warfare in urban battles. they use t-90 in north aleppo and mobile artillery in nearly everywhere. they have changed from a defending force to a force that actually captures towns and villages. they're pretty scary now.
If they'll try a symmetric war with Israel they will be wiped in 1 hour.

Kurds have good relationship with the Putin side
Thats what I am saying. Nubl and Zahra were NOT besieged just like Assad forces in Hasaka and Qamishli.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – If Turkish aircraft operate over Syria, they must fully honor the Russian-US flight safety memorandum, Russian Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov said Friday.

“These assurances have been received from the United States,” Antonov told journalists.

He said that in order to avoid a repeat of Turkey’s downing of a Russian fighter jet in November of last year, Russia has deployed an air defense system in the region.

“This will enable to discover threats to Russian planes in a timely manner that are completing military tasks in Syria and if necessary, take appropriate measures to provide security of their flights,” Antonov added.

Read more: Turkey Must Honor US-Russian Flight Safety Memo Over Syria - Russian MoD

Putin side captured Rityan in Aleppo province and Atman in Daraa province.

If they'll try a symmetric war with Israel they will be wiped in 1 hour.
urban battles isn't necessarily symmetric. the experience of urban battles in ghalamoon aleppo and daraa with the use of pinpoint missiles as mobile artillery to destroy the first line of defense will be a nightmare for IDF especially in northern israel. the fact that hezbollah is using live data received from drones in operations in aleppo is something they didn't have in 2006 or even 2012 .

Putin side captured Rityan in Aleppo province and Atman in Daraa province.

It appears that Russian Airstrikes are the straw that broke the camel's back for the Rebels in Syria. I said it from Day 1 when the Russians intervened, that the balance has shifted in favor of Assad and with time you will see tangible differences on the ground in favor of SAA. I remember being mocked by many of our esteemed colleagues on this forum, but i guess time is a great equalizer for all.

Russian Strikes have nullified the Rebels capability of launching massed attacks against the SAA. As we speak, the SAA is encircling the rebels in Aleppo and they appear helpless because they cannot launch a massive counterattack against the SAA because that would be easy pickings for the Russians. Last report i read, the rebels simply just gave up and retreated instead of standing their ground and fight. They know that if they stand their ground, Russians will bomb their bases from the sky. But that being said, SAA has a long way to go before victory can be declared.

Back
Top Bottom