What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

after ww1 englishs designed the region they didnt respect middle east peoples and draw artifical borders for example shias was mojority in ıraq but the government was sunni in contrast in syria majority was sunni but the regime alawit and the west are protecting this system becuse they want chaos and war in order to exploit the region i dont include artifical borders ,sects etc.this system have caused chaos for 100 years anymore this system should change

Last edited:
The half of bahrain is iran shia. what are you talking about with failed state? One mullah spoke and bahrain almost failed...:-)

Another Turkish joker arrived. The Shias of Bahrain, which are now a minority btw, have accomplished nothing. Did you see any mass-uprising?:lol: Do Shia rule anything in Bahrain?Nothing.

Our army invaded Bahrain and it was the end of protests.

Iran has nothing to do with the demands of Shia Arabs who were Shia long before any fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran reached power.

I suggest that you worry about your Kurds and your Alevis and quit trolling.

Besides I don't care about who is Sunni or Shia. I consider our Shias as much as citizens and Arabs as our Sufis, Shafi's, Hanbalis, Malikis, Hanafis etc.

UPDATE: (Lebanon)

A soldier was killed and another was critically injured due to the clashes between the army and gunmen in Bhannine

NAHARNET

Another Turkish joker arrived. The Shias of Bahrain, which are now a minority btw, have accomplished nothing. Did you see any mass-uprising?:lol:

Our army invaded Bahrain and it was the end of protests.

Iran has nothing to do with the demands of Shia Arabs who were Shia long before any fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran reached power.

I suggest that you worry about your Kurds and your Alevis and quit trolling.

ther is no one gram brain when its comes to arab issue, maybe the pride is more then the brain.

Your army took action what means ther are more iran in bahrain then arabs. When you arm the shia in bahrain you will see what your army is capable in bahrain:-)..

you are really dumb...

failed stat iran is more smarter then arabs unfortunally.

ther is no one gram brain when its comes to arab issue, maybe the pride is more then the brain.

Your army took action what means ther are more iran in bahrain then arabs. When you arm the shia in bahrain you will see what your army is capable in bahrain:-)..

you are really dumb...

Leave them, mate. They supported USA in Iraqi invasion. They supported USA in Libyan bombardment. Now they support USA and Kurds against Syrian Arabs and Iraqi Arabs. This is them.

you are really dumb...

:lol:

Learn basic English clown before writing nonsense. You can't count to 10 in Arabic and now you suddenly know our Arab world better than the locals. Bahrain is our backyard. We control it. Always will. Besides Shia Arabs are my brothers and sisters and only a tiny minority are a problem. Most of them have legitimate demands. But Shia Arabs are not your problem or business.

Just like Kurds or Alevis in Turkey are not my business.

Arab countries (Saudi, Jordan, UAE) are bombing Arabs in Syria to protect Kurds. So much for Arab brotherhood.

I watch Yemenese conflict closely. And I believe Saudis support Shias over Sunnis in Yemen. Houthis play as they like in your backyard. US drones bombing Sunni Yemenis. You Saudi do what?!

1) ISIS is actually not that much Arabic. A huge proportion are from Chechen and Turkmens. There are Arabs too but they burnt their passports the first day. They killed the men and enslaved the women, chopped the heads and posted it online. They must be punished if not totally removed.

2) KSA is uniting the sunni tribes but it does not mean it is a Shia-Sunni war. It is just a tribal fight. US prefers Houthis because they are sure Houthis will fight AQ better than any other tribe and can eradicate them in Yemen. Houthis protect US forces in Yemen in the meanwhile. Nothing is for free.

1) ISIS is actually not that much Arabic. A huge proportion are from Chechen and Turkmens. There are Arabs too but they burnt their passports the first day. They killed the men and enslaved the women, chopped the heads and posted it online. They must be punished if not totally removed.

2) KSA is uniting the sunni tribes but it does not mean it is a Shia-Sunni war. It is just a tribal fight. US prefers Houthis because they are sure Houthis will fight AQ better than any other tribe and can eradicate them in Yemen. Houthis protect US forces in Yemen in the meanwhile. Nothing is for free.

Foreigners don't understand internal Arab matters. Following Twitter for a few months and reading Wikipedia articles once or twice won't turn them into experts as we can clearly see in this thread lately. No Arabic knowledge, no knowledge of history, internal politics, important players, major tribes etc. Nobody knows the Arab world better than we Arabs. And nobody knows Yemen better than us Saudi Arabians.

So I would not bother much. Having said that then certain policies must change but once again the common man in the ME is without much influence.

Houthis protect US forces in Yemen in the meanwhile. Nothing is for free.

Houthis protect US forces?! Yeah I know Houthis.

Houthis_Logo.png

Leave them, mate. They supported USA in Iraqi invasion. They supported USA in Libyan bombardment. Now they support USA and Kurds against Syrian Arabs and Iraqi Arabs. This is them.

The problem is they really dont have brains friend, they lost bahrain and stil are talking about control. When iran arm the shia in bahrain you wil have second lebanon. Shia Sunni fights and then it will spread over al middle east.

And they are calling them self sunni, but killing sunnis. We saw in egypt who they supported:-). Arab nationalism is a joke....

This is not arab business but muslim business. We are a part in the middle east dumb arabs....

@al-Hasani
Yet again, I smell that Turks think they are smarter than Arabs. Leave them bro, They will not be happy, unless you fight their war.

Dont believe whatever you see in slogans, Just look at actions.

I don't care the slightest what irrelevant ignorants write. Foreigners moreover. We know what is going on in our own Arab world and so far most things are moving in the right direction albeit slowly. Al-Assad will fall. Hezbollah will be weakened too. Shia Arabs existed long before any fake wannabe Arab Mullah's came to power in Iran and they are our brothers and sisters as well outside of a small amount of troublemakers. They will be there as well the day the Mullah's get toppled in Iran. Which I predict will happen in less than 2 decades. The Shia Arabs have some understandable demands and let them rule their own regions. Be it Southern Iraq, tiny Southern Lebanon or the Zaydi areas of Yemen. They are not present anywhere else outside of a 2-3 million big population in Eastern Arabia in total. Where they are a clear, clear minority btw.
Mullah's are ruling a failed and sanctioned state whose economy is barely bigger than that of small UAE.

If our Turkish friends here believe that the West is out to get Arabs and Turks then I suggest that they leave NATO (only Muslim member state) and stop having so close ties with Israel and the West. Basically Turkey alongside with the GCC that they now criticize are the main allies of the West. Ironically…..

To those of them that love ISIS so much then I suggest that they should turn Turkey into a theocracy that resembles the ISIS controlled areas. Right now secularism rules Turkey and has ruled it for 100 years.

From an Arab perspective ISIS is nothing more than trouble. We don't have any Kurds to worry about that inhabit half of our lands. Outside of tiny and irrelevant Northeastern Syria or tiny and landlocked Iraqi "Kurdistan". Only Kirkuk is important and that will be regained or a war will take place there. But that's the problem of Iraqis. In any way even if Iraq splits in 3 parts the local Iraqi Sunni Arabs and Turkmens will stand together against the Kurds.

GCC in all of this Turkey vs Kurds etc.? Not really our problem to be honest.

P.S: If Bahrain is "lost" ( :lol: ) as that clown writes then I am an Farsi Grand Ayatollah from Qom. Obviously claiming Arab ancestry.:lol:

Last edited:
Why are you indians backing assad? Ther are more dangerous conflicts in Asia and yet indians are coming talking about like they are affected by? Indians make this subject and other middle east with ther oppraching really lunatic. Wahabi propagand:-)? did you ever now something about syria before the war? They are jumbing in every topic about the war in middle east with out using ther brain.
ther was never a wahabistic infleunce in syria.And stil ever person who going to syria to fight against assad and iraq are not wahabi.
there's a billion of us roaches, I don't represent the whole lot

been following this conflict for a few years though, I think neutrality gives clarity.. I support Syria, don't want to see a failed state there like Libya.. if only their neighbours would stop helping the terrorists, Syrian forces could end this pretty quickly.

Syria's Druze torn between Assad, extremists

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has managed throughout three years of internal conflict to maintain the loyalty of many different religious minorities in the country, most notably Christians, Alawites and Shiites. It seems that these minorities — accounting for about a quarter of the Syrian population — still prefer Assad’s tyranny over an ambiguous future in the event the country falls into the hands of extremists.

The Druze, however, have started to distance themselves from Assad’s regime. Most Druze in Syria live in Suwayda city in the south near the border with Jordan. Their growing opposition to the regime and deep hostility toward extremist groups put the Druze in an exceptional position. Today, the Druze can help the emerging international coalition change the balance of the Syrian war and the fight against al-Qaeda and the Islamic State (IS).

Since the outbreak of the Syrian revolution, it was difficult to determine the Druze’s political affiliation, especially since they tend to hide their political convictions. Like many Syrians living in areas controlled by the regime, the Druze were afraid to express their opposition to Assad's rule. However, recently some Druze religious figures appeared in the media and declared their anti-regime sentiments. While in the past Druze sheikhs used to praise Assad, a number of them are today publicly issuing demands and warnings.

Druze are most bothered by the fact that Assad did not give them enough weapons to defend themselves against the attacks of Jabhat al-Nusra, affiliated with al-Qaeda. Since the emergence of the popular uprising against the Syrian regime in 2011, the Syrian government has provided weapons to the forces loyal to Assad only, i.e., to Druze militias loyal to the regime. But the upsurge in attacks led many Druze to demand weapons, claiming that the pro-regime militias did not protect them as they should have. During a funeral service for Druze fighters on Aug. 17, 2014, a Druze Sheikh delivered a fiery statement requesting heavy weapons, asserting that if Assad fails to meet their demand, the Druze will not hesitate to seek other sources of armament. This statement revealed the growing divide between the Druze religious institution and the Syrian regime.

In another display of this growing divide, the Druze also called for the dismissal of their province’s top security official, Wafic Nasser. This campaign was launched in April, after government officials, led by Nasser, arrested a prominent Druze sheikh for opposing the compulsory celebration of Assad’s re-election. After the arrest, online videos showed militants raising the Druze flag, firing their guns in the air and calling for Nasser’s resignation, with a scorching rage recalling the events that first sparked the Syrian revolution. Also, in a display of solidarity, members of the Druze government-backed militias decided to join the religious men. The regime, however, refused Nasser’s dismissal, which increased tensions.

These tensions became clearer in August 2014 at the funeral service of a number of Druze fighters in the Suwayda Sports Complex that was attended by thousands. Online videos of the service showed few Syrian flags compared with hundreds of Druze banners.

Concerned, Assad sent on Sept. 2 two of his prominent Druze figures to relay to the Druze leaders the following message: “You want the state to fulfill your demand and it wants your loyalty.” Assad needs the Druze. They are a strategic barrier separating Damascus from theopposition-controlled regions in the south. However, unless the international coalition is willing to change Assad’s equation by supporting the Druze, Assad will probably remain on the same course, and the Druze will remain torn between an authoritarian regime they unwillingly need and the extremists they fear will attack them.

Syria's Druze torn between Assad, extremists - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Back
Top Bottom