What's new

Syrian girls advertised for sale in Saudi Arabia

Well to be fair, some Syrians girls need to support their family and these marriages happen but not as exaggerated as media makes it.

So cut it out with attacking Iranian TV because this is an issue arabs need to man up about it and be honest it's annoying it happens.

But, the vast majority of refugee girls get married to guys whom they agreed to marry and love. My cousin is Palestinian and he's soon going to marry a Syrian so that is the right way as all of it should be.

Any one on this forum avid reader of PressTV?
Really, the way the lead anti Pakistan propaganda and choice of words and news... they beat Indians hands down.

in the religion of back-whippers/ self-mutilators it is allowed to deceive & commit taqqiyah ... so why wouldn't you expect the back-whippers to do propaganda against Pakistan?

we all know they have always sided with India

My personal opinion is that Pakistan's relationship with KSA and Iran should be a on a neutral level where Pakistan's interest should never be trumped by this so called brotherly love from Iran & KSA

Well to be fair, some Syrians girls need to support their family and these marriages happen but not as exaggerated as media makes it.

So cut it out with attacking Iranian TV because this is an issue arabs need to man up about it and be honest it's annoying it happens.

But, the vast majority of refugee girls get married to guys whom they agreed to marry and love. My cousin is Palestinian and he's soon going to marry a Syrian so that is the right way as all of it should be.

No, we don't need to stop "attacking" "Iranian Mullah TV" when they lie. Maybe we should support Zionist propaganda channels because they sometimes raise real problems in Palestine a few times a year while they lie the rest of the year like it is the case with PISSTV.

Once again no such thing ever happened. Are those people who believe this insane? Do you seriously think that there was a "buy a Syrian girl" add on state TV in brought daylight? Really? Is that how low we have sunken?

99,9% of all Syrian refugees have relocated to nearby states. Turkey, Jordan and Iraq. A minority is trying to get to the West.

The Syrians who are in KSA all mostly came way before the conflict in Syria even began.

Yes, there have been a few dozens of Saudi Arabians, Iraqis, Jordanians, Palestinians and other Arabs and non-Arabs who have gone to refugee camps in Jordan and elsewhere to try to marry desperate Syrian girls. Shame on those vandals. Such issues are very common in EVERY refugee camp across the world.

But this news? Give me a break man. How low can one go to try to defame a country and its people?

Last edited:
No, we don't need to stop "attacking" "Iranian Mullah TV" when they lie. Maybe we should support Zionist propaganda channels because they sometimes raise real problems in Palestine a few times a year while they lie the rest of the year like it is the case with PISSTV.

Once again no such thing ever happened. Are those people who believe this insane? Do you seriously think that there was a "buy a Syrian girl" add on state TV in brought daylight? Really? Is that how low we have sunken?

99,9% of all Syrian refugees have relocated to nearby states. Turkey, Jordan and Iraq. A minority is trying to get to the West.

The Syrians who are in KSA all mostly came way before the conflict in Syria even began.

Yes, there have been a few dozens of Saudi Arabians, Iraqis, Jordanians, Palestinians and other Arabs and non-Arabs who have gone to refugee camps in Jordan and elsewhere to try to marry desperate Syrian girls. Shame on those vandals. Such issues are very common in EVERY refugee camp across the world.

But this news? Give me a break man. How low can one go to try to defame a country and its people?

I'm on same point with you, i thought we were denying the minimal marriages but if were regarding the AD thing than it's a lie.

I'm on same point with you, i thought we were denying the minimal marriages but if were regarding the AD thing than it's a lie.

Will some one tell me what's wrong with the adv.?

Democracy has been given to syrians...
what a democracy :lol:

anyway welcome me..I am the second account of webmaster...

There is no democracy in Syria!

So far, democracy has been delivered to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Lybia, Tunis and briefly to Egypt, and failed attempts in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.

Other non-Iranian sources reporting the same:

Old Saudis buy Syrian refugee girls | Deccan Chronicle

BBC

Huh, this is how fellow Islamic Muslim brothers exploit their own fellow Muslim sisters.

Do you know the difference between false advertisement on national state TV in brought daylight and a few dozen private individuals marrying vulnerable Syrian refugees in Jordan? As I already explained then that is a common trait in refugee camps across the world and both Arabs and non-Arabs have been involved. That is not any excuse but merely a fact. In fact the refugee camps in Jordan, Iraq and other Arab countries have had very few problems compared to many other refugee camps across the world.

If you want to take PISSTV seriously then be my guest but don't expect others to do the same when they have a VERY long history of lying when it comes to reporting on Arab, Sunni Muslim and in particular Saudi Arabian matters.

This particular false news is just one out of many weekly false reports from PISSTV.

If you want to take PISSTV seriously then be my guest but don't expect others to do the same when they have a VERY long history of lying when it comes to reporting on Arab, Sunni Muslim and in particular Saudi Arabian matters.

This particular false news is just one out of many weekly false reports from PISSTV.

Did i quote from "PISSTV"???

The two sources in my post (which you quoted) doesn't contain any link from Iranian news sources. Unless india and Britain are a part of Iran?

Did i quote from "PISSTV"???

The two sources in my post (which you quoted) doesn't contain any link from Iranian news sources. Unless india and Britain are a part of Iran?

Who said that you did? But why are you posting reports that have nothing to do with this particular thread? What you have posted has already been discussed in several threads and I even mentioned it out of nowhere before your post in this very thread.

Who said that you did?
That is what you implied by your previous post. Let me quote you again:

If you want to take PISSTV seriously then be my guest

Who said i even take "pisstv" seriously?? If i took "pisstv" seriously then i would have quoted it as my sources, which i didn't.

But why are you posting reports that have nothing to do with this particular thread? What you have posted has already been discussed in several threads and I even mentioned it out of nowhere before your post in this very thread.

My posts are completely on topic.

That is what you implied by your previous post. Let me quote you again:

Who said i even take "pisstv" seriously?? If i took "pisstv" seriously then i would have quoted it as my sources, which i didn't.

My posts are completely on topic.

No, I wrote "if you want to". How do you transform that to saying that you take "PISSTV" seriously?

Yes, very much so it seems. Try to read the actual false PISSTV "news" that started this thread.

No, I wrote "if you want to". How do you transform that to saying that you take "PISSTV" seriously?

What made you think i wanted to? Since you were the one who said "If you want to take PISSTV seriously then be my guest".

Yes, very much so it seems. Try to read the actual false PISSTV "news" that started this thread.

I did. Your point?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom