What's new

Syrian girls advertised for sale in Saudi Arabia

What is wrong with it? Poor girls need money and its a win win situation for both interested parties. As said there is nothing free in this world but rape is bad thing. But if x, y parties are agreed then win win situation for both. There should be rule of restricted age for this trade. I.e under 18 are not allowed.

What is. Wrong with it? Poor girls need money and its a win win situation for both interested parties. As said there is nothing free in this world but rape is bad thing. But if x, y parties are agreed then win win situation for both.

Perhaps because we speak about pedophilia of 70 year old with ~13 year old girls as mentioned in the article.

Also I thought it was wrong to treat your Muslima sisters like that ?? especially in "Islamic Saudi Arabia".

Perhaps because we speak about pedophilia of 70 year old with ~13 year old girls as mentioned in the article.

Also I thought it was wrong to treat your Muslima sisters like that ?? especially in "Islamic Saudi Arabia".

There is no defined age restriction in Islam when it comes to marriage. A man can marry a women when she reaches puberty. As long as he treats here well.

It is not that long ago that you defended a article about a 90 year old Iraqi man who married a 15 year old.
Besides that is done by a tiny group of Arabs from across the world.

People in KSA marry relatively late because the dowry is very expensive.

I am sure that KSA is more Islamic than most other countries of the world if not all. At least in terms of laws.

Just 200 years ago in Europe (let alone the remaining world) marriage with 13-15 year old women was a very ordinary thing. Nobody complained back then.

Age is just a number. There are girls who are 18 years old and who have not reached puberty while there are some 14-15 year old girls (or even earlier) that have reached puberty and theoretically could be ready for a marriage.
Ask your father or grandfather how old their grandfathers (if they knew them) were when they married…. I am sure that you will get astonished.

There is no defined age restriction in Islam when it comes to marriage. A man can marry a women when she reaches puberty. As long as he treats here well.
Besides that is done by a tiny group of Arabs from across the world.
People in KSA marry relatively late because the dowry is very expensive.
I am sure that KSA is more Islamic than most other countries of the world if not all. At least in terms of laws.

Keep those laws from the bearded retards away.

It is not that long ago that you defended an article about an 90 year old Iraqi man who married a 15 year old.

First of all, 22 year old which is mature and I did not even post in that thread, it is seen as retarded but it’s not pedophilia neither a crime unlike the case with what we speak about..
92-year-old Iraqi farmer marries 22-year-old bride | Page 3

Religion is a personal matter. Their life, their way ,their choice, their pleasure their trade.

They’re war refugees being exploited, not making the choice for fun.

Keep those laws from the bearded retards away.

First of all, 22 year old which is mature and I did not even post in that thread, it is seen as retarded but it’s not pedophilia neither a crime unlike the case with what we speak about..
92-year-old Iraqi farmer marries 22-year-old bride | Page 3

They’re war refugees being exploited, not making the choice for fun.

Don't care. This is what Islam says.

Who cares? The age difference is bigger. Besides plenty of underage marriages in Iraq. Make a google search about it.

You still did not understand what I wrote to you it seems.

Read it again and come back.

[quote="somebozo, post: 5044941, member: 29774"parodyTV forgets that Iran is the largest supplier of prostitutes to UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait. Even my British friend visit Qatar recently was stunned by the easy availability of Persian girls.[/quote]
Lool, youre funny. First of all ethnic Persians I in kuwait are estimated to be around 40%, bahrain 30-40%, uae 30 or so percent and qatar around 10 to 20 %, not to mention the 1 million ethnic Persians in Iraq, or even more. Second, most protitutes in these island states are russian, eastern european, ethiopian, followed by sfricans, asians, chinese, central asians and arab hookers themselves. Ive been to these countries, ive never saw any Iranian hookers there. There are loads of woman being trafficked Through Iran from said states, even pakistan and afhhanistan, doesnt make em Iranian. IRAN IS A RELATIVRLY RICH STATE for the region and crapload of prostitutes in Iran are foriegn themselves, arab refugees included. Many woman dye their hair black to t tty to pass for mideastern or Iranian cause mideastern woman can earn more money. Kep up making things up pal.

Who cares? The age difference is bigger. Besides plenty of underage marriages in Iraq. Make a google search about it.

I think you and everyone else would agree that an 18 year old & a 10 year old is retarded but a 28 year old and a 58 year old is something no one gives a **** about despite the age difference being bigger, quit making these retarded comparisons.

13&70 is way worse than 22&95.

Besides they’re forced into it because of war and your defending the old pedophiles.

I see that a Farsi troll writing historical nonsense arrived. What a pleasure.:lol:

I think you and everyone else would agree that an 18 year old & a 10 year old is retarded but a 28 year old and a 58 year old is something no one gives a **** about despite the age difference being bigger, quit making these retarded comparisons.

13&70 is way worse than 22&95.

You don't seem to understand what I am writing. I am telling you that there is no restriction of marriage in Islam based on AGE alone. You can theoretically marry a women when she reaches puberty.

200 years ago where people in Europe and everywhere else had GIANT families (sometimes half of the children died) many people married at a very young age (10-15 years) to be able to support each other. Or marrying into family so the wealth stayed in the family.

Why are you focusing on a number, in this case age? I already told you that you can have 18 year old women who is less developed than 15 year olds.

Still a age difference of 70 years is A LOT.

Already told you that many people in Iraq marry when still not 18 years old.

If both the Syrian refugees and the man (from country x or y) both agree on a marriage and the man can support the women then I don't see anything wrong with that. Theoretically speaking and if there is not a too big age gap between them. Both need to be emotionally, financially etc. ready for a marriage.

Most marriages across the world just 50-60 years was not love at first sight but often arranged marriages or some other issues.

Anyway I personally don't agree with a 70 year old marrying a 13 year old. Especially if it is forced and the women has been used which is often the case with refugees. So for that reason I am against it as I already stated earlier in this thread.

But in ISLAM marriage is just not about a NUMBER.

Last edited:

This is nothing - while it remains undocumented reports - compared to what Iraqis are doing to their women. Know what they irony is? They're doing it in a brought day light with the parents knowing about it.

Nothing more despicable than that at this point.

This is nothing - while it remains undocumented reports - compared to what Iraqis are doing to their women. Know what they irony is? They're doing it in a brought day light with the parents knowing about it.

Nothing more despicable than that at this point.

The muttah story again, not my section, after all to tell you the truth i’m not that much of a religious nut either. But Saudi Arabia has dirtier stuff than mut3a as you see in this thread, mut3a which is what happens in all Arab states under a non religious banner even though it is still haram, uninteresting.

keep defending the pedophiles after all.

Next.

Last edited:
But Saudi Arabia has dirtier stuff than mut3a as you see in this thread, mut3a which is what happens in all Arab states under a non religious banner even though it is still haram, uninteresting.

This thread doesn't have a single piece of reliability whatsoever, only fools will buy it..

If someone had a sister who's been sleeping with as many as tens of local villagers, I don't think that there won't be anything immoral than that :lol: ..

It's prohibited by law, while the pleasure marriage is encouraged by your religious institutions. When some guy married some minor girl in KSA, we expose it and we rebuke it, we don't use stupid immature excuses like " this happens here and elsewhere " :lol:

Saudi Gazette - Shock as girl, 12, accepts aged husband

Just look how stupid the excuse you try to find to make yourself feel better.

Now I win ..

Next ...

The muttah story again, not my section, after all to tell you the truth i’m not that much of a religious nut either. But Saudi Arabia has dirtier stuff than mut3a as you see in this thread, mut3a which is what happens in all Arab states under a non religious banner even though it is still haram, uninteresting.

Next.

I have a friend in Syria who was my tour leader when I visited Syria In 2004 what as Beatiful country it was back then

He lives in Damascus and he told me many Syrians family's quickly at the start of the war married off all thier girls inside the family because they were being exploited by most Arab country's

Many Arab country's like Syrian girls simply because they are good looking in the early days girls were being sold but now majority of girls even as young as 13 are being married off to mainly relatives to avoid outsiders from exploiting them matter of fact marriage planning is big business in these refugee camps

But he also said something else which I seen when I was there, time sometimes comes full circle, back in 2004 Syrians were exploiting all the young Iraqis girls from the US invasion now it's thier turn

Sounds really bad I know but that is just the way things go

This thread doesn't have a single piece of reliability whatsoever, only fools will buy it..
Dude it happens get over it, accept it.

If someone had a sister who's been sleeping with as many as tens of local villagers, I don't think that there won't be anything immoral than that :lol: ..
We aren't discussing ethics neither a religion, you want to argue that visit someone else.

It's prohibited by law, while the pleasure marriage is encouraged by your religious institutions. When some guy married some minor girl in KSA, we expose it and we rebuke it, we don't use stupid immature excuses like " this happens here and elsewhere " :lol:

Saudi Gazette - Shock as girl, 12, accepts aged husband

Just look how stupid the excuse you try to find to make yourself feel better.

Now I win ..

Next ...

Bullshit.

Next.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom