What's new

T20: Pakistan vs England 2010 - in Dubai

I guess the team is now in a better shape with a few yougsters and they are expected to perform well... we need to support them .. cheers Pakistan Team

plus we are back home on dead pitches where our batsmen don't feel any problem hitting the ball. That is only New Zealand and Australia tour where we always had problems in batting

If you can't play in Australia then why bother - either get sand from WACA pitch and train on it U12 -U14 players or please just say we suck and play local cricket , it will save us all some serious humiliation

And get training to youth at young age how to slide on grass

My time is valuable to me then to waste it on watching Afridi eat cricket ball and Yousif scratching head thinking ok should I refer myself as Captain or just Yousif the Captain

We have 10 captains and 1 player who plays ...Umar Akmal, so they all play hide and seek with ball and then scrtch the hear okies ....Umar go make run bacha - ..go

Mohammad Asif barred from entering United Arab Emirates | Sport | guardian.co.uk

Pakistan's fast bowler Mohammad Asif will not be allowed to enter the United Arab Emirates for two Twenty20 games against England next week after authorities in Dubai refused to lift a ban imposed upon him for an alleged drugs offence.

Asif was deported from Dubai in June 2008 for allegedly possessing a small quantity of opium in his wallet as he arrived in the UAE on a flight from India after playing in the IPL. He was en route to Lahore from Mumbai when he was detained by Dubai customs officials

The Pakistan Cricket Board made a second attempt last week to get the ban revoked, but it was refused. The board also failed to get clearance for Asif to play in the UAE last year, against New Zealand.

Wasim Bari, the PCB's chief operating officer, said: "We made a request with the UAE authorities but they turned it down as it's not possible under their laws."

Asif also underwent a year-long suspension for testing positive for the banned substance nandrolone. He made his limited-overs comeback during the 2009 ICC Champions Trophy in England and was hoping to use the Twenty20 matches against England to prepare for the ICC World Twenty20 in the West Indies at the end of April.

Pakistan are in turmoil, not for the first time, with speculation surrounding the positions of both coach and Twenty20 captain, and with their vice-captain dropped from the squad.

They have retained Shoaib Malik as captain for both matches even though Shahid Afridi will be available for the second game after serving a two-match ban for ball tampering, leading to speculation that Afridi's ball-biting antics have caused so much embarrassment that Pakistan might yet decide to sack him.

Bari denied that Afridi might lose his job. "It's a short tour so we decided to keep the same captain for both games," he said.

Intikhab Alam, Pakistan's coach, faces a board inquiry ahead of the Dubai games and he has been excluded from the trip.

Pakistan will also be without their vice-captain Kamran Akmal, who has been dropped after a mediocre tour of Australia in which he dropped four catches during the second Test, which Pakistan lost from a seemingly impregnable position.

Pakistan squad: Shoaib Malik (capt), Imran Farhat, Imran Nazir, Khalid Latif, Shahid Afridi, Fawad Alam, Umar Akmal, Abdul Razzaq, Sarfraz Ahmed (wk), Yasir Arafat, Saeed Ajmal, Mohammad Talha, Wahab Riaz, Umar Gul.

GO WASIM BARI ...LOL keep it up stay below radar ...

We got another STROKE PLAYER ... HEART STROKE CAUSING PLAYERS... is what I call em ...

Last edited by a moderator:
i think pakistan make wrong callls and pick wrong players when they are not good at that format look kamran akmal he playes welll in T 20 and pcb dont play him there and he dont play well in tests and pcb plays him there i dont know what they are upto

i think pakistan make wrong callls and pick wrong players when they are not good at that format look kamran akmal he playes welll in T 20 and pcb dont play him there and he dont play well in tests and pcb plays him there i dont know what they are upto

agree....... Kamran was the best choice for T20..... i would have minded if they don't play him in tests or ODIs but he is a geniune T20 player

razzak done it in the second t20 for pakistan.......awesome batting:really the pitch suited his style of play & Pakistan back on track after first loss.:pakistan:

take out this asssss hole imran farhat he should be banned for his life for cricket he is a cancer for team like misbah

watch highlights of this match: Watch Part 4 and 5, u will love it

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

Back
Top Bottom