What's new

Taiwan asks Phillipines response to fisherman killing within 72 hours

Like I said, I am with you that fisherman should not be killed or to be kill and they are not deserve to die. [fine maybe or not]

This time, Philippine gone too far but in returned Taiwan are threatening Philippine that is not RIGHT too. This what I think !!!

That's the problem with elected officials. They do things that're out of the norm because if they don't the oppositions would jump on them. I'm sure after PI apologized and pays some form of compensation Ma will realize he could've handle it differently.

That's the problem with elected officials. They do things that're out of the norm because if they don't the oppositions would jump on them. I'm sure after PI apologized and pays some form of compensation Ma will realize he could've handle it differently.

I don't think Philippine making any apologized,over Taiwanese Gov it may pays for damaged caused by Philippine Coast Guard for the family if that fisherman.

That's why we need International Law gets involve but it can not be you hit me on the left I will hit you on the right plus pay for the damaging you've done to me. Right?

I agreed .... JCG are very professional, unlike killing fisherman over SCS that included China, Philippine. The difference is: Philippine is very first time and China did most of the time.

Agree?

you are quoting the recent China vs vietnam fishing conflict again, arent you? If you are then you are darn wrong. It was a warning shot fired from the Chinese coast guards, not a spraying of bulets like the philippines at the Taiwanese.

I don't think Philippine making any apologized,over Taiwanese Gov it may pays for damaged caused by Philippine Coast Guard for the family if that fisherman.

That's why we need International Law gets involve but it can not be you hit me on the left I will hit you on the right plus pay for the damaging you've done to me. Right?

Official apology to the fisherman's family has been made and compensation negotiations are ongoing. In these cases government to government apologies are not required.

International Laws sound good but it'll take time and many arguments to enact all different laws for different situations, and besides, who's going to enforce such laws. Every country enjoys its sphere and sovereignty now and it'll take many decades and more troubles for country to realize such laws are necessary. Did you know the US is not a signatory of ICJ? So you see how difficult to have such law.

Oh meu deus I am a racist now that's awesome can't read the others part of your post it hurts my eyes so bad too long can't find a single comma oh meu deus my eyes can't read.

Well that's good its working then get some glass or contacts like i really care :rofl:

Oh meu deus I am a racist now that's awesome can't read the others part of your post it hurts my eyes so bad too long can't find a single comma oh meu deus my eyes can't read.

Well that's good its working then get some glass or contacts like i really care :rofl:

Well they never fishing in our waters again

Well they never fishing in our waters again

I don't really care if you care or not or if there is no Philippine mango in our supermarket.
Speaking of racist, my level is not march for you my master who always insult Chinese people in this forum :coffee:
In fact you people do actually very care about us since it is your government sending maids and workers to our lands. Working as a maid in my city even earn more salary in you country as an engineer. That's a sad story. You people have the chance to develop your country many years ago (not to mentioned it was one of the best countries in Asia back then), but look at yourself, what did you get yourself into. Some of you people in this forum even think that the world need you more than you need the world. I don't even know where did this kind of people gain their proud from, pity :coffee:

Besides I do think that some of you people are insane. While there was a tragedy you people always show your smiling faces. :coffee:

view.php

view.php

Sometimes I'm do really worry about you people :coffee:

:rofl:
I don't really care if you care or not or if there is no Philippine mango in our supermarket.
Speaking of racist, my level is not march for you my master who always insult Chinese people in this forum :coffee:
In fact you people do actually very care about us since it is your government sending maids and workers to our lands. Working as a maid in my city even earn more salary in you country as an engineer. That's a sad story. You people have the chance to develop your country many years ago (not to mentioned it was one of the best countries in Asia back then), but look at yourself, what did you get yourself into. Some of you people in this forum even think that the world need you more than you need the world. I don't even know where did this kind of people gain their proud from, pity :coffee:

Besides I do think that some of you people are insane. While there was a tragedy you people always show your smiling faces. :coffee:

view.php

view.php

Sometimes I'm do really worry about you people :coffee:

hahahahaha nice pic chinese so sad hahahahaha:rofl: this is coming from a guy who's country claims a whole sea !

:rofl:

hahahahaha nice pic chinese so sad hahahahaha:rofl: this is coming from a guy who's country claims a whole sea !

Now I see why you people become the worst country in ES Asia that fast after those American were gone. Because you people are completely shameless and useless. A expelled police officer can even get huge firearms, get into a travelers bus and cause a massacre, how corrupt and stupid this country exactly is. The whole world have seen how your professional rescuing team trying to "save" people like a bunch of high IQ kindergarten kids messing around. Even the elites are such quality, I don't think mentioning the rest is necessary~ Facing with your failure, you didn't even criticize your useless action but taking photos and insult those who just killed you people, I suppose that you people really like to gain proud from your failures and slapping yourself. How pity.

While the HongKong court rejects residency bid by the maids who dare to stand against the contracts, you jumped around and dare insult the spirit of the contract as if you are the holy father in heaven. You people have no shame.

You people even lie about how "powerful" the old unarmed fisherman was and how brave he was attempt to crush your ship by his tiny little fishing boat. If your government really think that they are on the right side, they would have never come up various versions of story to cover what exactly was happening, it's obvious that you are being diffident.

I hope the CCP takes back what they claim after taking back Huangyan, I will be so pleased to hear you maids cry.

:no:

Now I see why you people become the worst country in ES Asia that fast after those American were gone. Because you people are completely shameless and useless. A expelled police officer can even get huge firearms, get into a travelers bus and cause a massacre, how corrupt and stupid this country exactly is. The whole world have seen how your professional rescuing team trying to "save" people like a bunch of high IQ kindergarten kids messing around. Even the elites are such quality, I don't think mentioning the rest is necessary~ Facing with your failure, you didn't even criticize your useless action but taking photos and insult those who just killed you people, I suppose that you people really like to gain proud from your failures and slapping yourself. How pity.

While the HongKong court rejects residency bid by the maids who dare to stand against the contracts, you jumped around and dare insult the spirit of the contract as if you are the holy father in heaven. You people have no shame.

You people even lie about how "powerful" the old unarmed fisherman was and how brave he was attempt to crush your ship by his tiny little fishing boat. If your government really think that they are on the right side, they would have never come up various versions of story to cover what exactly was happening, it's obvious that you are being diffident.

I hope the CCP takes back what they claim after taking back Huangyan, I will be so pleased to hear you maids cry.

:no:

:blah: typical chinese racist say how's the business in chinatown i hope your women sending a lot of money from all the massage parlor in the world.

Going back so what i told you once i tell you again china can cry me a river if you pull out of the Philippines who cares? and if those maids were denied their just deserves its says a lot of HK and this people are on 5% of the ofw force out in the world now if major Professionals like Seamen ,teachers, architects, nurses, etc fails up the Philippines has a problem but guess what! the Philippine Economy just hit 7k mark a high since 1997 after the markets went down (the Asian economic crisis) and remittances just doubled so again why are people important again? look at you guys people around your country hates you, your country constantly steals from other people from intellectual rights natural resources to basically everything and your proud of that fact? not mention killing minorities especially in Tibet and uyger and you call killing of Taiwanese theft barbaric really diyos miyo please look at your damn selves first you people no matter were from china you from other place your people are just trouble making arrogant fools who needs a bath seriously i can even smell from a mile away oh ya i forgot the flu your nation should be quarantine before it becomes the dark plague enjoy your karma jerks.

:blah: typical chinese racist say how's the business in chinatown i hope your women sending a lot of money from all the massage parlor in the world.

Going back so what i told you once i tell you again china can cry me a river if you pull out of the Philippines who cares? and if those maids were denied their just deserves its says a lot of HK and this people are on 5% of the ofw force out in the world now if major Professionals like Seamen ,teachers, architects, nurses, etc fails up the Philippines has a problem but guess what! the Philippine Economy just hit 7k mark a high since 1997 after the markets went down (the Asian economic crisis) and remittances just doubled so again why are people important again? look at you guys people around your country hates you, your country constantly steals from other people from intellectual rights natural resources to basically everything and your proud of that fact? not mention killing minorities especially in Tibet and uyger and you call killing of Taiwanese theft barbaric really diyos miyo please look at your damn selves first you people no matter were from china you from other place your people are just trouble making arrogant fools who needs a bath seriously i can even smell from a mile away oh ya i forgot the flu your nation should be quarantine before it becomes the dark plague enjoy your karma jerks.

Yawn~ who cares about your Chinatown, the fact is that your maids are taking money from us. Yeah 5%, 5%, in a small city, do you even know the difference between the hirer and the maid, also the concept of this number. You people need to come to us to earn our money, but we don't really need your corrupted low-salary full-of-murderers kidnapping-people political violence country. Who is exactly much important to the other. In the whole Greater China only Taiwan and Hong Kong are really in some trouble, the whole mainland and Macau are generally growing its economy. Even now Macau is now attempt to make some extra business with you. Who cares if we are hated by loser like you anyway, who do you think you are. Even the USA is hated by many countries in the world, we are pleased to be hated by such pity faces like you. Blah blah blah stealing here and stealing there, keep slandering around while your countries have none industries except for maidpower is better than us. Even when the German was crushing into Poland, Polish people would never said that oh my god German have tanks German are cheating German are bad people blahblahblah... And killing minorities you say, ha, you are saying such stupid thing while your scumbag country have been killing your own people in the South for decades year. In China even many Hans Chinese are envy for the benefits that the CCP give to some of the minorities such as Tibetan and several ethnics in Xinjiang. They don't need to follow the 1 child policy and have free education. And what have you given to you so-called brothers, nothing but bullets and bombs. We do have a lot of issue such as high pollution, but we still feel so good compare with your country. Oh and I'm sorry the average life expectancy in Macau and Hong Kong are the highest in the world, we are surly cleaner than you people from your undeveloped country. You are unworthy. I can even smell your dirt such as shameless and stupidity from you. :victory:

Why dont you pinoys learn some international etiquette?!?

The pinoys spokeswoman smirking at the Taiwanese vs PCG press conference:

5ff195cece4b7582129848aad45104a9.jpg

2b876f138262598da0af77bc7aa38463.jpg

Aquino smirking at the same incident:

U166P5029T2D590747F24DT20130515162827.jpg

Pinoy uniformed personnels posting for pix using the tragedy site as a foto spectacle:

philipines1_0.jpg

images

Aquino the same, smirking as usual at the HK Tourists' tragedy:

7069163_094281.jpg

Pinoy uniformed personnels posting for pix using the tragedy site as a foto spectacle:

philipines1_0.jpg

images

7069163_094281.jpg

只有一個解釋, 它們根本沒進化, 因為牠們根本沒人性沒有人類的道德廉耻

philipines1_0.jpg

images

7069163_094281.jpg

I really hate to use the analog "One pole to hit a whole boat loaded of people" but the Filipinos are hopelessly incompetent! There's no wonder they turned a country from a number one economy after WWII to the worst now in East Asia.

philipines1_0.jpg

images

7069163_094281.jpg

因为他们吃了太多香蕉了。

只有一個解釋, 它們根本沒進化, 因為牠們根本沒人性沒有人類的道德廉耻

I really hate to use the analog "One pole to hit a whole boat loaded of people" but the Filipinos are hopelessly incompetent! There's no wonder they turned a country from a number one economy after WWII to the worst now in East Asia.

因为他们吃了太多香蕉了。

You are right guys.

I see these as "陷灾落祸" - they are making fun out of someones' tragedies and they are the culprits

Back
Top Bottom