What's new

Taiwan asks Phillipines response to fisherman killing within 72 hours

Second wave of sanctions on!

Military drills south of Taiwan!

Where is your taped records, philippines?

Dont worry it will be available soon.

PCG describes Balintang Channel incident - 'like a scene from an action movie'
The way the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) described the May 9 shooting of Taiwanese fishermen off the coast of Balintang island was like telling a scene out of an action movie: a government vessel precariously dodging two fishing boats that tried to sink the law enforcer's ship as they engaged the bad guys in a high seas chase.

“One of the Taiwanese vessel maneuvered to ramp our starboard bow. This unit executed reverse [gear] to avoid collision,” said the PCG report.

Video of Taiwanese intrusion turned over to NBI
Shows Taiwanese vessel 'aggression'

By Roy C. Mabasa
Published: May 16, 2013

A video of the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) on the maritime incident in Balintang Channel last week that resulted in the death of a 65-year old Taiwanese fisherman has been turned over to the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), government sources revealed on Thursday.

However, the contents of the said video, which apparently documented the circumstances that transpired prior to the actual shooting, will not be made known to the public as of this time since it will be used as evidence during the investigation of the incident.

Nevertheless, the government sources told Manila Bulletin that the video "is on our side" as it apparently showed that the Taiwanese fishing vessel was the "aggressor" during the incident.

The video supposedly will also support the PCG's defense that the encounter transpired well within the Philippines' Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).

According to PCG commandant Rear Admiral Rodolfo Isorena, the Taiwanese fishing boat, Guang Ta Hsin-28 together with another Taiwanese boat were 43-nautical miles east off Balintang Island around 10:30 am of May 9 when the boats were halted by the MCS-3001, a 35-meter vessel jointly manned by the Coast Guard and personnel from the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR) for an on-board inspection, but the smaller fishing boat did not respond to the warning and even tried to ram the vessel of the Philippine maritime agency.

As a result, the commanding officer of the MCS-3001 ordered to open fire at Guang Ta Hsin-28 to disable its engine but accidentally killed the Taiwanese fisherman.

Additional two unidentified vessels, one white and one gray, eventually arrived in the area, causing the MCS-3001 to disengage and leave as they were already outnumbered.

Both PCG and BFAR crew on-board MCS-001 were relieved as part of the standard operations procedure while the investigations are on-going.

You pathetic creature can't even read human language, ha~
Your smiling-face president already say sorry, for several times.
No matter how hard you bark, how large you yell. You are still the wrong guy, the loser.
HA~

Again describing your selves man please just stop your hurting not my heart but my stomach because of your self descriptions :rofl: diyos ko sakit ng tiyan ko hahahahaha :rofl:

Dont worry it will be available soon.

PCG describes Balintang Channel incident - 'like a scene from an action movie'
The way the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) described the May 9 shooting of Taiwanese fishermen off the coast of Balintang island was like telling a scene out of an action movie: a government vessel precariously dodging two fishing boats that tried to sink the law enforcer's ship as they engaged the bad guys in a high seas chase.

“One of the Taiwanese vessel maneuvered to ramp our starboard bow. This unit executed reverse [gear] to avoid collision,” said the PCG report.

Video of Taiwanese intrusion turned over to NBI
Shows Taiwanese vessel 'aggression'

By Roy C. Mabasa
Published: May 16, 2013

A video of the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) on the maritime incident in Balintang Channel last week that resulted in the death of a 65-year old Taiwanese fisherman has been turned over to the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), government sources revealed on Thursday.

However, the contents of the said video, which apparently documented the circumstances that transpired prior to the actual shooting, will not be made known to the public as of this time since it will be used as evidence during the investigation of the incident.

Nevertheless, the government sources told Manila Bulletin that the video "is on our side" as it apparently showed that the Taiwanese fishing vessel was the "aggressor" during the incident.

The video supposedly will also support the PCG's defense that the encounter transpired well within the Philippines' Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).

According to PCG commandant Rear Admiral Rodolfo Isorena, the Taiwanese fishing boat, Guang Ta Hsin-28 together with another Taiwanese boat were 43-nautical miles east off Balintang Island around 10:30 am of May 9 when the boats were halted by the MCS-3001, a 35-meter vessel jointly manned by the Coast Guard and personnel from the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (BFAR) for an on-board inspection, but the smaller fishing boat did not respond to the warning and even tried to ram the vessel of the Philippine maritime agency.

As a result, the commanding officer of the MCS-3001 ordered to open fire at Guang Ta Hsin-28 to disable its engine but accidentally killed the Taiwanese fisherman.

Additional two unidentified vessels, one white and one gray, eventually arrived in the area, causing the MCS-3001 to disengage and leave as they were already outnumbered.

Both PCG and BFAR crew on-board MCS-001 were relieved as part of the standard operations procedure while the investigations are on-going.

Wait lang kabayan darating na ang mga barko natin mula sa bansang Hapon at korea saan nga lang yung binili natin ng Goyo at Alcaraz sa mga bago barko para marami na tayo isa taon na lang.

Wow nice but really who said a lot and you called me childish please read the sign

original.jpg

Wow nice but really who said a lot and you called me childish please read the sign

original.jpg

These inept Pinoys and Tsinoys keep shooting themselves on the feet. I like to see international media pick up the trespass sign and spread all across the headlines.:argh::lol:

original.jpg

Blah blah blah self descriptions blah blah blah, I'm not even the low-class creature like you who have no shame and laugh at other people tragedy. Such a childish loser :no:

Man thank you for making me look good with your self descriptions :rofl:

What the heck is "my too stupid", and I thought my English is bad before seeing your stupid posts :no:

As for common sense, nope, you don't even have any~ :victory:

Thanks for confirming that i know you were trying to tell me you have no common anything really tell me does it hurt? :rofl:

original.jpg

Thanks for confirming that i know you were trying to tell me you have no common anything really tell me does it hurt? :rofl:

original.jpg

WOW this is a sign of excessive agression to your neighbors. Now u show ur true face!

A stupid creature changing other people comment's meaning and ask if it is hurt, it is the most childish action I have even seen in this fourm :woot:
It is just like those stupid kid in kindergarten:
I : Don't be such a stupid guy.
Stupid creature: Oh thanks for confirming that i know you were trying to tell me you are stupid blahblahblah does it hurt blahblahblah.
To be honest my eyes are is actually a little bit hurt by you stupidity~ :cheesy:

Man i told you i already know your rubbish stop making my stomach hurt

WOW this is a sign of excessive agression to your neighbors. Now u show ur true face!

Wow this coming from guy from the country that has trouble with all of its neighbors and claims all hahaha good that you can read because our new ships and weapons are coming next year lets see if your can make aggressive moves on the Philippines now so enjoy your free rain now its not going to last

original.jpg

I think 72 hours has passed by now.... did Taiwan back down just because of US pressure? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom