Taiwan Elections

Sasquatch

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
China
Ma will defeat his opponent Cai in this election
smile_38.gif

Cai is a deep Green!All deep green should go to hell!

Deep green means war between the two sides.

Ma will defeat his opponent Cai in this election
smile_38.gif

Cai is a deep Green!All deep green should go to hell!

Deep green means war between the two sides.

Likely seems ma will win however to early to call, and even if the DPP is elected their not that stupid. likely uneasy relations if they win.

Ma will probably lose because Song will draw his pro-China votes away. Either way, Ma isn't going to push for unification in fear of damaging his presidency. He's known as a political non-stick frying pan for a reason.

With that said, a leader that doesn't offend anybody is a weak one.

Ma will probably lose because Song will draw his pro-China votes away. Either way, Ma isn't going to push for unification in fear of damaging his presidency. He's known as a political non-stick frying pan for a reason.

With that said, a leader that doesn't offend anybody is a weak one.

Still to early to call he has a good lead, As for Unification it will be come after a few other things, Ma proposed a peace treaty I believe that's the first step.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

I would like to Visit Taipei one day, I pledge not to go until reunification comes, Some of my relatives died there would like to visit their resting places.

Ma is definitely pro-China, but he is not pro-CCP.

Therefore, the political unification is unlikely to be happened in the next 4 years. :coffee:

Another term for Ma Ying-jeou will increase the economic interdependency between the mainland and Taiwan.

That is the main goal. So even if the DPP wins in the next elections after this, they won't be able to do anything, since they will be dependent on the mainland economy. :partay:

Another term for Ma Ying-jeou will increase the economic interdependency between the mainland and Taiwan.

That is the main goal. So even if the DPP wins in the next elections after this, they won't be able to do anything, since they will be dependent on the mainland economy. :partay:

True, also in 2017, PLA's military capability will be on another level.

I think even the greenest DPP member won't venture this for their separatist movement.

Back
Top Bottom