What's new

Taiwan fisherman shot dead by Filipino military

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA does not need any further defense for its own soil, other than from terrorist.
What USA defending oversea is " interest of America ", ie: $$$$$
The minute USA can be assured that its interest are secured without conflict with China, they won't give a hoot to certain allies of theirs.
As for Taiwan, best is to let it stay self govern under the "3 No s" and "one China" policy.

1) Viets are not academically smart, but very vicious;
2) China is 79 is not China today;
3) rice is the main staple in Asia.
4) I have raced rice rockets in my youthful days.

1) Viets overcame all difficulties by our enemies to defend independence and freedom.
2) China 1979 of Deng CCP, China today is in hands of Princeling of CCP.
2) Rice is main food in Vietnam, Viets export rice to many country in the world.
4) Vietnam let million Chinese escaped from famine in China have a chance to live here in Vietnam and eat our rice, became Hua minority.

1) Viets are not academically smart, but very vicious;
2) China is 79 is not China today;
3) rice is the main staple in Asia.
4) I have raced rice rockets in my youthful days.
#1, Apparently the American do not think so. The American have awarded the Vietnamese the Dirk Brouwer Award for making significant contribution to space flight and recruited Vietnamese Fields Medal winner to teach at their University plus plenty of Vietnamese work for NASA. Viet Nam has the overall 2nd best record in the Olympiad Math competition for any country in Asia so our academic records aren't too shabby eh:)

Last time I checked, someone did get killed....:china:

I'd like to see PH try that again.

#1, Apparently the American do not think so. The American have awarded the Vietnamese the Dirk Brouwer Award for making significant contribution to space flight and recruited Vietnamese Fields Medal winner to teach at their University plus plenty of Vietnamese work for NASA. Viet Nam has the overall 2nd best record in the Olympiad Math competition for any country in Asia so our academic records aren't too shabby eh:)

not the ones I know, all trigger happy bangers who thinks the illegal way is the only way,.

Ok try to fish on Philippine waters again then :omghaha:

I think Taiwan fishermen have been fishing in what you consider as PH EEZ since the last shooting, but this time a lot deeper into overlapping zone closer to PH and protected by Taiwan frigates, which PH raised hell to the world as though Taiwan wants to invade. Boy, how fast Filipinos flinch when you wave an arm. :cheesy:

Boy, you guys are just full of ignorance. :undecided:

All I could say is that the Philippine coast guard are crazy to shoot at fishermen.

Anyway, good to see the fishermen being protected by frigates.

All I could say is that the Philippine coast guard are crazy to shoot at fishermen.

Anyway, good to see the fishermen being protected by frigates.

If Filipino pirates try to attack Taiwanese fisherman, they will be sunk by the Taiwanese coast guard ships. Taiwan really need to let Philippine know that they will be attacked if they try to attack Taiwanese fisherman. And Taiwan can prove this its serious about revenge for the dead fisherman by sink a Filipino pirate ship.

I think Taiwan fishermen have been fishing in what you consider as PH EEZ since the last shooting, but this time a lot deeper into overlapping zone closer to PH and protected by Taiwan frigates, which PH raised hell to the world as though Taiwan wants to invade. Boy, how fast Filipinos flinch when you wave an arm. :cheesy:

Boy, you guys are just full of ignorance. :undecided:

Hahaha let see here

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/...s Sea/Scarborough/eezbatanes-east-west001.jpg

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Batan/bashichannel-boundary_zps34018415.jpg

Am i missing something? hahahahaha! :rofl:

Wow i have to give you points for caring it far you dirty troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom