What's new

Taiwan fisherman shot dead by Filipino military

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol....the US won't break up....if you lived here you would know that. Unlike the old world we don't have traditional ethnic tribal areas. (ie....Germans in Germany, Han in their area....Punjabis in theirs, etc. ). The US will be here far longer than China....but as long as you build our trinkets for slave-wages we will tolerate your smelly existence. Texas, eh? Don't imagine you spout that garbage outside mom's basement....our you would be lacking your buck-teeth, and fingers would be far to mangled to type.

Lol....sure....all the Chinese in the US were soooo attractive to white women, and didn't have laws keeping them in their pens. On another note....plenty of white boys carved up China and took their woman (my own grandfather was in Taiwan after WW2, along with my mom and rest of family)

Back on topic, Phillipines was within their right to fire.....and fairly stupid of the fishing boat to try to ram. Still....a bit of an over-kill. Sounds like testosterone over-load on both sides.

I am not sure when US would break up, but an American here told me that in law you have the rights to choose to break up. Then that is only a problem of time.
You support Philippines to fire at an unarmed fishing boat in a public sea area. No problem, US is such a country with glorious FREEDOM. You can support anybody, say Bin Laden and I guess you could talk about that through phones without worrying about the PRISM.

I wonder what will happen if 8 US policemen open fire and empty the magazines of their 9mm pistols onto a "suspected" shoplifter.
Then walk away without reporting to their superior until question upon,
Then claim that they are within their "right to fire" in court.

I am not sure when US would break up, but an American here told me that in law you have the rights to choose to break up. Then that is only a problem of time.
You support Philippines to fire at an unarmed fishing boat in a public sea area. No problem, US is such a country with glorious FREEDOM. You can support anybody, say Bin Laden and I guess you could talk about that through phones without worrying about the PRISM.

I think Chinese like you who came to the U.S. by choice and on free will should appreciate the opportunity of accomplishing your goals in the U.S. Even if your ultimate goal is to learn from the Americans in order to defeat them later, you should still thank them for not holding your biased views against you.. that is the essence of freedom of speech, which China doesn't have. But, don't get me wrong, China has freedom in many ways, except you cannot criticize the CCP in public, like you can in the U.S. That is important b/c it allows reflexive thinking and defining one true self. Otherwise, you should go back to China to celebrate the death of innocent civilians (including many Chinese nationals) during 911.

I think Chinese like you who came to the U.S. by choice and on free will should appreciate the opportunity of accomplishing your goals in the U.S. Even if your ultimate goal is to learn from the Americans in order to defeat them later, you should still thank them for not holding your biased views against you.. that is the essence of freedom of speech, which China doesn't have. But, don't get me wrong, China has freedom in many ways, except you cannot criticize the CCP in public, like you can in the U.S. That is important b/c it allows reflexive thinking and defining one true self. Otherwise, you should go back to China to celebrate the death of innocent civilians (including many Chinese nationals) during 911.

please create your own thread

I wonder what will happen if 8 US policemen open fire and empty the magazines of their 9mm pistols onto a "suspected" shoplifter.
Then walk away without reporting to their superior until question upon,
Then claim that they are within their "right to fire" in court.

if angloamericans did this, debazi would proclaim it justice! this is just about how cheap debazi are - and since it is now becoming obvious that angloamericans would side with finos in this and the fino killing of debazi is preferred to an alienated fino country in angloamerican opinion, logically debazi must start to see their killing at fino hands as (angloamerican) justice, too! well deserved death, debazi! while chinese cheer dead debazi for their deaths, debazi should cheer their own deaths as justice!

if angloamericans did this, debazi would proclaim it justice! this is just about how cheap debazi are - and since it is now becoming obvious that angloamericans would side with finos in this and the fino killing of debazi is preferred to an alienated fino country in angloamerican opinion, logically debazi must start to see their killing at fino hands as (angloamerican) justice, too! well deserved death, debazi! while chinese cheer dead debazi for their deaths, debazi should cheer their own deaths as justice!

@Hu Songshan

He is doing this on nearly every thread related to Taiwan. I reported one of this posts and nothing happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is debazi? Chinese living outside China?

@Hu Songshan

He is doing this on nearly every thread related to Taiwan. I reported one of this posts and nothing happened.

This Debazi guy was banned once, but he came back under another name. Real fanatic idiot, root of all evils bottled up inside his messed up head. Based on his side note in the banner, he sounds like an anti-Semite, too.

He said he was full-blooded Chinese, probably a philosophy major, judging from his mundane writing. I pissed him off bad once, so he came back with vengeance.

what are you? an Anglo Chinese? Fu cking idiot. Americans would never commit such heinous act, but someone like you will no doubt do without thinking.

BTW, your writing is pretty cut and dry for lack of any illustrative terms, plain vanilla boring.
Flying a Brit. flag does not make you cool, or intelligent. Go back to school and learn some humanity and real writing skills.

This Debazi guy was banned once

he sounds like an anti-Semite, too.
you are really new to this place, aren't you? are you just an alter ego of that @Wholegrain debazi?

Americans would never commit such heinous act, but someone like you will no doubt do without thinking.

if angloamericans did you, you debazi would still refuse to recognize the criminality of their acts - because you debazi rely on that very criminality and inhumanity of angloamericans in order to resist mainland's embrace. you debazi have sold out to angloamericans and you must lie to yourselves about the infalliblity and eternal justice of angloamerican actions to continue to believe in yourselves and wash yourselves of treasonous guilt! you are just pitiable, self-deluded - not to mention racially impure and inferior - creatures.

you are really new to this place, aren't you? are you just an alter ego of that @Wholegrain debazi?

if angloamericans did you, you debazi would still refuse to recognize the criminality of their acts - because you debazi rely on that very criminality and inhumanity of angloamericans in order to resist mainland's embrace. you debazi have sold out to angloamericans and you must lie to yourselves about the infalliblity and eternal justice of angloamerican actions to continue to believe in yourselves and wash yourselves of treasonous guilt! you are just pitiable, self-deluded - not to mention racially impure and inferior - creatures.

@Aeronaut

This guy iajj just had his ban expired and now he is back to resuming the exact same behavior which get him banned several times before. Please look at his posts, he keeps threatening people with violence and says they will receive anal rape and insults almost everyone.

@Aeronaut

This guy iajj just had his ban expired and now he is back to resuming the exact same behavior which get him banned several times before. Please look at his posts, he keeps threatening people with violence and says they will receive anal rape and insults almost everyone.

meh, sure i am a racist and adherent of violent ways, but i don't threaten everyone, only you debazi sort and your fino macaca cousins. i reserve my most violent racism towards only rootless races like jews, turkicists, and angloamericans - and knowing you debazi, i know my racism towards jews and angloamericans hurt you more than my contempt for yourselves.

Racism seems to be so rampant on this forum at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom