What's new

Taiwan has Confirmed Mass-Producing Cruise missiles

LMAO. If not for Uncle Sam, attacking Taiwan is just a bit too easy. The point is that Taiwan's populous is tilting more and more toward unification as the election shows. As long as the hope of peace exist, we will not attack. Chinese are not a war hungry, blood thirsty savages like you know who. Taiwan's military upgrade is way behind the rapid modernization of the PLA. We don't want to bomb and kill.

BS....actions speak more than words....China has many, many missiles pointed at Taiwan (no threat according to you right?).......every election season the Chinese make threats thru aggressive maneuvers and rhetoric. So stop painting a rosy picture when the rest of Asia notices what is clear. I'm tired of this ridiculous, nonsensical BS. CALL A SPADE A SPADE!

China and Taiwan will unite...it's just a matter of time. China is growing day by day and it's also in the interest of Taiwan to unite with a future world power instead to go against and fight it (backed by U.S). Toghter they have a bright future.

Congratulations to Taiwan for having the guts and foresight to develop a deterrent to PRC aggression. If the PRC does not soon reign in Kim Jong-Il, then the USA should provide nuclear weapons to
Taiwan to further strengthen the "deterrent capability" of the free Chinese people. After all, if the PRC countenances nuclear weapons for North Korea for the purpose of "regime protection", then the USA should provide a similar protection for the Taiwanese people who have chosen democracy.

Martian2, if you are paying attention, do you support the freedom of your Taiwanese fore bearers? Or not?

With due respect it's called nuclear polifiration or for U.S it doesn't apply? bringing democracy with nuclear Bomb?! i can't understand the U.S point of view...they always think that by using force they will bring democracy...we have already 2 examples of Iraq and Afghanistan!:disagree:

Good Going Taiwan, Every country has right to freedom.....

Good to know you believe in it...so why don't start from Kashmire?

Any time table?

Till then Taiwan is rocking n rolling....While China suffers anguish.

i think it's the right opposite.....Taiwan is the part which is suffring not China! They can end all this with the unification but there are few forces which are doing their best to avoid such happening...lets see what the future reserve for them.

China and Taiwan will unite...it's just a matter of time. China is growing day by day and it's also in the interest of Taiwan to unite with a future world power instead to go against and fight it (backed by U.S). Toghter they have a bright future.

With due respect it's called nuclear polifiration or for U.S it doesn't apply? bringing democracy with nuclear Bomb?! i can't understand the U.S point of view...they always think that by using force they will bring democracy...we have already 2 examples of Iraq and Afghanistan!:disagree:

i think it's the right opposite.....Taiwan is the part which is suffring not China! They can end all this with the unification but there are few forces which are doing their best to avoid such happening...lets see what the future reserve for them.

China and Taiwan will unite ?
They are best buddies as India-pakistan and SK-NK-right?

It is the China which has the GOAL to meet, yet it is not in a position (due to US danda). So who suffers?

resorting to personal attacks aren't you? The easy statement is a factual thing. I can say China can easily capture Mongolia, too. But we are not going to do that.
Learn what is a 'personal attack' before you throw that charge at anyone. I just think it is so funny that so many of you persist on the argument that if the US could defeat China in a war we would have went to war a long time ago but you cannot stand the same argument apply to China regarding Taiwan.

The fact that it has been US support for Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan, that deterred China in varying degrees all these decades means that China is not as benevolent a power in Asia -- and a rising one today -- as you boys would like to propagandized. So here it is -- If China could take Taiwan easily by force, then China would have done it a long time ago.

With due respect it's called nuclear polifiration or for U.S it doesn't apply? bringing democracy with nuclear Bomb?!
The man propose that deployment on this condition...

Congratulations to Taiwan for having the guts and foresight to develop a deterrent to PRC aggression. If the PRC does not soon reign in Kim Jong-Il, then the USA should provide nuclear weapons to
Taiwan to further strengthen the "deterrent capability" of the free Chinese people. After all, if the PRC countenances nuclear weapons for North Korea for the purpose of "regime protection", then the USA should provide a similar protection for the Taiwanese people who have chosen democracy.
Read...!!!

i can't understand the U.S point of view...they always think that by using force they will bring democracy...we have already 2 examples of Iraq and Afghanistan!:disagree:
No...We do not believe that democracy is possible only by force. But an effective deterrence by a strong showing of force is good. Iraq's nascent democracy is being challenged in bloody manners and you applaud that challenge? Same for Afghanistan, if you want the Taliban's return, have the courage to say so. Do you want that return contingent upon the people's agreement or do you wish for a civil war?

Dude, Taiwan doesn;t want to reunite it wants to maintain its INDEPENDENCE! What is so hard to understand, you think the US is stopping it from rejoining with China......lol.....Please tell me is this what you really think?

Good Going Taiwan, Every country has right to freedom.....

Including Kashmir..!

The fact that it has been US support for Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan, that deterred China in varying degrees all these decades means that China is not as benevolent a power in Asia -- and a rising one today -- as you boys would like to propagandized. So here it is -- If China could take Taiwan easily by force, then China would have done it a long time ago.

China is already managing to diplomatically boycott Taiwan on global scale. Something Uncle Sam also admits too and uncle sam is a party to one China policy. Countries like Taiwan, SK and Japan are riding on the high horse of American export markets in exchange of political support. When American markets running dry fast and consumer rise in China one will see some serious political shifts. Its all about money and power anywhere everywhere.:hang2:

Including Kashmir...

Including Baluchistan, pukhtunistan, etc etc.....

or shud i also say, J&K is the autonomous state in India with limited rights to india. no IPC in J&K. Calling spade a club wont make it club. Also, whatever reasons u might give, accepting ground realities is optimal feature of a sound mind. Ground reality is, no one can do a horse shite to india and its army in J&K. only option is cooperation. wither this or nothing. Choice is urs ! :agree:

China is already managing to diplomatically boycott Taiwan on global scale. Something Uncle Sam also admits too and uncle sam is a party to one China policy. Countries like Taiwan, SK and Japan are riding on the high horse of American export markets in exchange of political support. When American markets running dry fast and consumer rise in China one will see some serious political shifts. Its all about money and power anywhere everywhere.:hang2:[/QUOTE]

Dude, Taiwan doesn;t want to reunite it wants to maintain its INDEPENDENCE! What is so hard to understand, you think the US is stopping it from rejoining with China......lol.....Please tell me is this what you really think?

A typical american. Please tell me WHY US had that little lovely civil-war? Remind me why does US's support on Kosovo and 2008 South Ossetia War is quite different? Let's not even talk about Kashmir..!

:usflag:

Last edited:

Do you mean DPP(Pan-Green Alliance) of Taiwan? However, most KMT(Pan-Blue Alliance) are willing to unify with China if CCP could accept the multi-party election in Mainland China.

Last edited:
A typical american. Please tell me WHY US had that little lovely civil-war? Remind me why does US's support on Kosovo and 2008 South Ossetia War is quite different? Let's not even talk about Kashmir..!

:usflag:

Because the United States has changed its foreign policy since 1865. It no longer retains diplomatic relations with Austria-Hungary either. :cheesy:
Besides, you DON'T want the Confederacy to have existed. Trust me, it would have been every Republican's dream times a hundred!

worthless waste of cash better used for bribing wall street alligators and US politicos.

when are they ever going to use them? do they seriously think a single one of these missiles can be fired if we attack first? it'll be like Gulf War where their air force and missiles are all destroyed on the ground or during take off. The entire island is in coverage range of our SAM network, even their presidential plane can get shot off after take off. every SAM site, the presidential palace, their congress, their international airport, Taipei 101, every airfield, is aimed at with multiple cruise and ballistic missiles. our naval air squadron alone has twice the number of planes as their entire air force. our south sea fleet has more ships than their navy. they're still using obsolete WW2 era subs and tanks, 1970's planes and 1980's surface ships.

and if they fire first, unification of taiwan is not far away due to the obvious reasons stated above. if you think we're scared, then USA is scared of cuba.

the wise thing to do is for chinese on both sides of the strait to calm down and continue cooperation so we won't be puppets of the white man, but if worse comes to worst, then there is no question of who will win at minimum cost.

if you think we're scared, then USA is scared of cuba.
:lol: That is funny...Cuba is now too much of a joke for US to worry about, let alone be 'scared'. The US was not 'scared' back when the Soviet Union installed nuclear missiles on the island. If China really believe that the US is 'scared' of Cuba, do feel free to repeat what the Soviets did and see what happens. China is more scared of Taiwan than we are amused at Cuba.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom