What's new

Taiwan to import 100,000 Indians

Only the Anglo-Saxon West is open minded, but there too the hive mentality is in charge.

An odd one or two mixed race couple means nothing.
Open minded my rear end. More like trying to undo the guilty conscience of having taken ppl of colors to do slave labor.

Like the crime Kingpin boss, hes robbed so many ppl, he couldnt sleep at night so resorts to ocassionally donating to charity to free his guilty conscience! Then every applauds the crime Kingpin boss is the most charitable philanthropist on the planet!

Anyways, anglos r the dumbest fuks on the planet who actively engage in self destruction! You ever wonder what the whole point of fighting the civil war to free their colony the USA from British rule... All that bloodshed then freely handing over the country to Blacks and Hispanics by 2050?

Last edited:
Open minded my rear end. More like trying to undo the guilty conscience of having taken ppl of colors to do slave labor.

Like the crime Kingpin boss, hes robbed so many ppl, he couldnt sleep at night so resorts to ocassionally donating to charity to free his guilty conscience! Then every applauds the crime Kingpin boss is the most charitable philanthropist on the planet!

Anyways, anglos r the dumbest fuks on the planet who actively engage in self destruction! You ever wonder what the whole point of fighting the civil war to free their colony the USA from British rule... All that bloodshed then freely handing over the country to Blacks and Hispanics by 2050?
White west doesn't have a choice as they are dying culturally and racially.

Jews who are the major pusher of migration are crying foul Europe got too many Muslims these days. European Muslims now fume over Gaza.

1699925284402.png

There is no other society more welcoming, tolerant and open minded than the West.

The USA is bringing in cheap labor, they are not idiots. An empire always does everything only for its own interest.

Ask any refugee, will they prefer to go to anywhere in Asia or the West, specifically the USA. You will get your answer.

There is no other society more welcoming, tolerant and open minded than the West.

The USA is bringing in cheap labor, they are not idiots. An empire always does everything only for its own interest.

Ask any refugee, will they prefer to go to anywhere in Asia or the West, specifically the USA. You will get your answer.
Why do all the refugees and migrant worker from South Asia go to UAE, qatar and Saudi where there is no political freedom?

People go where the money is and that is all there is to it. Money = opportunities for people and their families. Political freedom doesn't exist anywhere. Try to overthrow the CCP or australia government and install a fascist state and see how you get in either country. Smarter people know this and go where they can progress and the dumber internet trolls talk from their bedrooms about freedum (not saying u are one of those)

The West are tolerant? Dont BS.

West is the MOST oppressing society. You are not even allowed to speak up against israel genocide and support Hamas, without facing prosecution.

At the end of the day I always view all states as being (a necessary) evil. There will always be a clash between the citizen and the state. In short I never trust in any one government on the planet, not even the CCP... If I were a Chinese citizen living in China and the CCP asks me to die for them and defend the country... The hell right! I rather let them sort out their own problems themselves and reap the rewards afterwards... Go die on the battlefield so the stupidity of the CCP governance lets Blacks live a VIP life in China who never once shed a drop of blood for them...

The other part of me says I was fully in control of my life plan before I was born. Me being a complete 100% narcissist, if I thought China was the best place in the world to live, I wouldn't have reincarnated myself as someone living in North America right now...

Last edited:
The West are tolerant? Dont BS.

West is the MOST oppressing society. You are not even allowed to speak up against israel genocide and support Hamas, without facing prosecution.
The West is tolerant. No other current society is as tolerant as the West.

That is because the Zionists have taken control of the helm. The Western aristocracy knows this and barely tolerate it. There is a divide among them over Zionism itself also.

Israel is US's colonial outpost and it serves the neo-colonial agenda and a direct presence in the region. The USA will support it as long as it serves the interests of the empire.

Yeah it's been over half a century now. Seems CCP still has no intention or capabilities to do so without now suffering from heavy consequences which they are not ready to pay.

Ahahahah...lmao. and if the Taiwanese women love their virgin pussies being destroyed who are you to be against their wish? 🤣 maybe the Chinese can't satisfy them enough. Lol Any woman is free to **** who she wants. East Asian countries amd societies are free. So the woman is free to be with who she wants. Some people can be unhappy about that but doesn't change anything. Lol
how do you know taiwanese women love having their pussies rammed ?

China should stop that many number of dirty Indians from entering and working in Chinese territory Taiwan, Indian gov doesn't have the right to sign this kind agreement concerning Chinese sovereignty rights with a Chinese local gov Taiwan, Taiwan is not a sovereign state. If the moronic Chinese-hater DPP gov there go ahead to import 100 k dirty Indians, China should then have a naval blockade of the island, end preferential economic trades and deals for the island and have sanctions on the la la land India. These two foolish China-hater govs are definitely colluding to contain and against China mainland. China should teach the Indian fools a lesson that Taiwan matter is no bitch of them, keep their dirty hands off the island.
What do you care,you're in Canada? :P

Get ready for news of groping, raping, phull sarppar sir in these coming months.

Why do all the refugees and migrant worker from South Asia go to UAE, qatar and Saudi where there is no political freedom?

People go where the money is and that is all there is to it. Money = opportunities for people and their families. Political freedom doesn't exist anywhere. Try to overthrow the CCP or australia government and install a fascist state and see how you get in either country. Smarter people know this and go where they can progress and the dumber internet trolls talk from their bedrooms about freedum (not saying u are one of those)
Please do not compare those disgustingly corrupt and oppressive racist slave laborer dictatorships with the West.

People can legally move into the West, build careers and raise families and enjoy life, liberty and happiness.

Everyone know how badly the migrant workers are treated in those oppresive dictatorships. They will treat you as something sub-human.

Back
Top Bottom