What's new

Taiwan to import 100,000 Indians

Hey dude, just make sure you lock up your female colleagues ! :lol:

Citing Quora post as a source is a fricking disgrace, it's like citing 4chan commengs as a legit argument. What part of community driven website did you fail to understand?
Trolling is fine but atleast cite legitimate sources. Also did you even see the stats? Compared to the population?

USA could be doing a slow style Indians taking over Taiwan, similar to how India is controlling SIngapore now.

First tell everyone that Taiwanese are lazy and stupid and must let India clean toilets.

Then slowly flood Taiwan with Indians doctors, engineers, lawyer and tell everyone Indians are clever.

Then even CEO and government ministers are Indian born.

This is what FKING singapore is doing.
China can use this to create a pro-China movement in Taiwan i.e. western puppet regime is changing ethnic mix that China will not allow.

fresh blooded indians for taiwanese ladies. overtime you will have taijeets.

Citing Quora post as a source is a fricking disgrace, it's like citing 4chan commengs as a legit argument. What part of community driven website did you fail to understand?
Trolling is fine but atleast cite legitimate sources. Also did you even see the stats? Compared to the population?

Ok panjeet - don't shoot the messenger panjeet ! :lol: Below Report by your BBC mama and your daddy Rahul Gandhi :lol:

Last year, police recorded 31,878 rapes - the numbers show a steep rise from the previous year (28,153), but compared to the 39,068 women who were raped in 2016, they show a decline of 18%.
With tens of thousands of rape cases reported annually, India has earned the moniker "the rape capital of the world".
==================================================

India rape capital of world: Rahul Gandhi​

They should have asked Pakistan because Pakistanis are leaving the country in droves. Last week i went to Spanish embassy in Islamabad and guess what, families stay overnight, outside on the footpath so they can get in queue for the few applications that the embassy accepts per day. Its like this at every embassy, my few frnds work os embassies n they tell me they r neck deep in applications, as if each n every person is running away.
all of my friends have left or accepted and in the process of leaving. I am the only one thats going to be here out of 20 people i was quite close with. Overall no one wants to stay here!

Lol, Indians will be asked to sweep the streets and clean the toilets, no one want to mingle with these dirty fools. Go mingle with your dirty kind, better stay in your la la land so you can rape Indian women and even animals as you fools are that desperate enough.
Your racist hate filled tirade is oozing with the disgusting filth in your head called a mind.
You and the Nazis are fellow travellers and the idea that Taiwan is importing Indian labour to sweep streets is pure racist fantasy.
Taiwan is importing Indians to fill all sorts of jobs where there is a shortfall. The right thing to do for a expanding economy. No one in Taiwan would Import unskilled labour from countries like Pakistan or Bangladesh,
The Taiwanese are best placed to judge who and what will meet the needs of their fast expanding economy. Skilled and semi-skilled labour can best be filled by Indians, just as the USA and Canada and UK and Europe also understand.

@omaromar

They will welcome cheap labor, but will not tolerate their women being "tampered" with.

Once, Indians (or Pakistanis or Africans for that matter) enter Taiwan and other East Asian societies in large numbers, they will have no choice but to so the immigrants commandeer all their women.

Regards

In Japan, they have "Japanese only" signs in many public locations like bars, restaurants, and swimming pools etc. The Koreans and Chinese living in those areas seldomly go there and when they do they don't talk loudly because they can mix in easily. Any Indians going to those places will not be allowed to enter. Taiwan is not far from Japan and hold similar xenophobic views about others, especially the Browns, the Blacks, the Indians etc
I was about to talk about that. I once visited Japan with my lady and we were shocked to see a sign like that in a place we were passing by. It wasn't a big deal to anyone and quite normal.
I cant imagine a place here saying "whites only". The amount of indignation and outrage it will cause will mean that place will be forced to take that down or even shut down and its owners shamed publicly. East Asia is different society though. They seem to have more societal acceptability towards overt display of racism and nationality/race discrimination.

Your racist hate filled tirade is oozing with the disgusting filth in your head called a mind.
You and the Nazis are fellow travellers and the idea that Taiwan is importing Indian labour to sweep streets is pure racist fantasy.
Taiwan is importing Indians to fill all sorts of jobs where there is a shortfall. The right thing to do for a expanding economy. No one in Taiwan would Import unskilled labour from countries like Pakistan or Bangladesh,
The Taiwanese are best placed to judge who and what will meet the needs of their fast expanding economy. Skilled and semi-skilled labour can best be filled by Indians, just as the USA and Canada and UK and Europe also understand.
Taiwanese products currently have a high defect rate. I have blown over $1000 buying various new/unused laptop screens made by Taiwanese companies on Aliexpress. Each of them contains at least 1 dead/stuck pixel. On the other hand, I have in my hand some 4 BOE laptop screens also from Aliexpress. They're in the same price range as the Taiwanese laptop screens and not a single one shown a dead pixel so far! We're talking 4 different screens made at 4 different times using 4 different machines and NOT a single damn defect! How's that for Mainland BOE company vs all other Taiwanese manufacturers? Imagine when u put filthy Indians into the engineering positions in Taiwanese companies, the defect rate will definitely go way UP not down, like their 50% defect rate on iPhones made in India! It will destroy the already uncompetitive competitiveness of Taiwanese products. Filthy Indians r only good at cleaning the street sewers!

Anyways, I care not what harm Taiwan does to itself. My bad experience with Taiwanese LCD screens taught me never to trust a Taiwanese company again. In the end I very much love the present status quo and prefer China to leave Taiwan the fuk alone. Don't attempt any form of AR or peaceful reunification unless the Yanks cross the red line. Just watch Taiwan implode in a few decades on its own and then pretend to come to their rescue...

Last edited:
Fool, who want you dirty Indians except the stupid DPP gov in Taiwan that has other anti-China agenda in their minds. Speaking of racism, lol, you Indian fools are the most racist people in the world far more than Chinese, you dirty Indians are commonly disgusted by all the commentators in the post, shame on you rapists.

He constantly tries to portray China as the best country on Earth to live in...but won't leave Canada.
Fool, who the fk do you think you Greek is, try to tell me where I should live and what to do all the time. Lol, go you live in another planet if you are not happy with my commenting. You Europeans dont own the world so fk off.

Fool, who the fk do you think you Greek is, try to tell me where I should live and what to do all the time. Lol, go you live in another planet if you are not happy with my commenting. You Europeans dont own the world so fk off.
Ni hao maaaa

We got some Indians in South Africa. Except for students in certain areas, we do not have a lot of them here in Cape Town. They came here as cane-cutters and ended up owning a fair portion of the country. Their cuisine is great. The slang developed by them over the centuries is hilarious. Our local comedian Trevor Noah did a great stint on them. Mostly good and hard working people. Some as fair skinned as the Whites and some darker than the local Africans.

Back
Top Bottom