What's new

Taking the Neutral Bull by the Horn, first time they are up against a force to reckon with, Imran R. Khan

I know corruption is rampant in Pakistan, but I am still shocked how no one in army is doing anything about Bajwa. Their mentality is a cause for concern. Only Quran and Sunnah should be followed to a letter but these people are following and obeying Bajwa like he is a god.

I get chain of command but that is not the only answer. Corruption has reached the core that majority simply don’t care. That should ring alarm bells to few that are sane. Your country is being destroyed and you are worried about chain of command, they took the wrong oath.
Afsari Syndrome 101

Don't quote the Holy Quran mate. Here they don't like "neutrals" criticised. My posts had been deleted without a valid reason. The control and media black outs are exercised on different levels. The neutrals are up to their necks, they don't know what to do with the apple stuck in their throats, spit it or swallow!!
When these mods ban or delete your posts:

Post/Thread deleted
Reason: Rules

Like wow we couldn't have guessed. Could you please enlighten us which rules you're talking about? Captain obvious??

Last edited:
Don't quote the Holy Quran mate. Here they don't like "neutrals" criticised. My posts had been deleted without a valid reason. The control and media black outs are exercised on different levels. The neutrals are up to their necks, they don't know what to do with the apple stuck in their throats, spit it or swallow!!
When these mods ban or delete your posts:

Post/Thread deleted
Reason: Rules

Like wow we couldn't have guessed. Could you please enlighten us which rules you're talking about? Captain obvious??

Back
Top Bottom