What's new

Taliban allegedly seek Turkey’s written explanation about: Its willingness to keep troops for 18 months after NATO announced to withdraw from Afghanis

Turkey will instigate Uyghur terrorists funneled into China's Xinjiang through Afghanistan. Watch how ISIS will now become visibly prominent in Afghanistan. Turkey used the same tactics in Syria, in Libya and now they are about to dangerous game in Afghanistan against China. And guess who will be caught in the crossfire?

When it happens, and it will happen, those liberal scum will push for Pakistan to support Turkey. Y'all don't listen until it's too late. I have said it before about the Saudi-Wahhabi, yet everyone was singing praises for these scum. What happened? Didn't saudis turn coat on Pakistan? Where was saudi support for Pakistan when it needed it? Instead they turned on us when we refused to join them in their illegal war on Yemen.

Today, I say it again, Turkey's leadership is a "Trojan Horse" they will be the catalyst in driving a wedge between Pakistan and China. Afghans, Pakistanis and Iranians have to watch out, the turk leadership is a trap for this region and they will cause more damage than america-nato did in the last 20 years.

Mark my words!!!

Turkey will instigate Uyghur terrorists funneled into China's Xinjiang through Afghanistan. Watch how ISIS will now become visibly prominent in Afghanistan. Turkey used the same tactics in Syria, in Libya and now they are about to dangerous game in Afghanistan against China. And guess who will be caught in the crossfire?

When it happens, and it will happen, those liberal scum will push for Pakistan to support Turkey. Y'all don't listen until it's too late. I have said it before about the Saudi-Wahhabi, yet everyone was singing praises for these scum. What happened? Didn't saudis turn coat on Pakistan? Where was saudi support for Pakistan when it needed it? Instead they turned on us when we refused to join them in their illegal war on Yemen.

Today, I say it again, Turkey's leadership is a "Trojan Horse" they will be the catalyst in driving a wedge between Pakistan and China. Afghans, Pakistanis and Iranians have to watch out, the turk leadership is a trap for this region and they will cause more damage than america-nato did in the last 20 years.

Mark my words!!!

Well said boss

Mark my words!!!

Turkey is our brother country but it doesn't means we go out and start occupying Afghanistan any portion or part of land or party to any occupation on Turkey behest. Enough of supporting others wars in Afghanistan and Turkey certainly have got no role to play in that sovereign country never mind occupying their airport in any shape or form.

If Turkey remains in Afghanistan, it will rely on Pakistan for support, especially in the form of supply lines. I know the two countries have a very close relationship, but one wonders if Pakistan's position with the Taliban will be jeopardized because of it.

It's a can of worms Pakistan should avoid opening.

Pakistan should definitely not support turkey on this. Staying in a country for no reason and supporting Taliban rivals?
Is turkey really want taliban and pakistan to fight together or they are giving us option of one freind to chose from two?

Mark my words!!!

Bhai Bohut door ka socha hay ap nay, per kamaal socha hay .. Very well thought ..

You Indians wish

Me .... and indian? Do not insult me by calling me that. On the other hand, if you hated my post so much, was that why you called me an friggin indian?

Nice try brother.

I speak my mind, regardless of what people think or call me. I stand by my words, without any doubt or fear. I am Pakistani, but before that, I am a Muslim.

Mark my words!!!

This is absolutely brain-dead.. I sometimes worry for the intellectual development in PK this is horseshit and not even an Indian could pan such error. Turkey is allies with China they are on the same page even working on road construction that links China-Turkey why would they wanna provoke a major trading partner and a nuke power? what benefit is there in that? You are hugely mistaken here my mann. This stuff you won't even hear it in kindergarten. Taliban openly said we wanna do trade with China. Trojan horse is defending their borders in Syria against PKK and other terrorist elements like Hezbollah is hardly a crime anywhere don't drain your brain-cells anymore. Turkey has already 4-5 fronts China is not on their list they are eyeing other people and it is key China remains a trading partner.. This is guaraaanted... What do you take them for idiots? What do you think this is Xbox or Playstation and also there is common interest with China.. They are sitting on India and it is important to give them assistance in that fight against India. China is a frined by all means due to common interests.. In regards to China is quite the opposite Turkey is willing to assist China with military material to contain India which is 90 degrads opposite....

Last edited:
I have been saying this, the afghans dont see turks the way Pakistanis do. Infact afghans think of them as invaders and have fought them. Regardless of the history, Turkey is part of NATO and came with occupying forces, its seen as part of that so it has to leave as part of that too. This is the way pashtuns see things and they will not accept any remains of the occupying NATO forces. Turkey even said Hungarian forces will help lolzz acting very stupid, as if taliban will accept gora soldiers protecting what taliban claim as their own airport.

Mark my words!!!
Well thought out. Clearly turkey is trying to play the trojan horse role.

However they will fail.

No way Pakistan will dump China. The relationship is too deep to be disturbed by a wedge.

The pakistani relationship with taliban is complex, but taliban wont turn their guns on pakistan over this. No PA soldier will be sent to fight in afghan territory. As much Indians want this to happen, it wont happen.

What this game played by turkey will achieve is causing more internal disturbance in pakistan by creating even more internal division secterian violence etc.

Last edited:
It will be a big mistake for Turkey if it insists on staying in Afghanistan. Taliban will not accept it and neither will the Chinese. It is a big no. I don't believe Pak leadership have the power to support it either. They will also be in trouble.

It will be a big mistake for Turkey if it insists on staying in Afghanistan. Taliban will not accept it and neither will the Chinese. It is a big no. I don't believe Pak leadership have the power to support it either. They will also be in trouble.

China has no dog-fight in here. Nobody is coming over there and the struggle is local period. Nobody is even coming to Pakistan.. The decision is with Taliban whether they refuse or accept but never assume anyone else has a dog-fight in here that is not from within this border or has a say anything relating to Afghanistan

Mark my words!!!

So US pulling out of Afghanistan might be tactic to surround China with instability?

I think one should do an analysis on why Turkey is interested in keeping a presence in this country. Turkish presence is specific to its NATO obligations but this seems interesting, their must be important reasons that we are overlooking.

1. Are they really interested in supporting the Afghan Gov? or Taliban?
  2. Are they concerned about increases in Afghan refugees, of which their 200,000 in Turkey?
  3. Could Turkey act as a Mediator between Taliban and Afghan gov?
  4. Could/would Turkey play a role in anti-China activities or Pro-China activities?
Taliban would not be happy with Turkish presence at Kabul airport which really only suggests one thing to me. To have a segment of the airport as a supply node. To benefit who, is the main question.

So US pulling out of Afghanistan might be tactic to surround China with instability?

Happened in Iraq didn't it? Nearly toppled the Iraqi gov.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom