What's new

Taliban chief Akhtar Mansoor dead, Taliban deny.

So you acknowledge that you support a terrorist organization :yes4:
Time to wake up and smell the coffee

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/28/white-house-spokesman-suggests-taliban-is-not-a-te/

Every enemy, which the US has fought is not necessarily a bad guy/terrorist.

After looking at the reaction on this thread, I get the distinct feeling that a "good terrorist" has been hit.
"good terrorist" was not any different than the founding fathers of the US.

Good terrorist is the prime minister of India now.
Awww.... did I hurt your feelings?

He was spreading terrorism in Lahore few months back. You really taught him sir....
567d3acc2e7e7.jpg

Modi receives flowers from a young girl on his arrival at Lahore airport.─Photo: Indian MEA spokesman's Twitter profile

Seems like the person who was targeted entered Pakistan from the Iranian border.

What was he doing in Iran????

Turkey, Arabs, Russia or China for that matter won't take a bullet for Pakistan, everyone follow their interests, do you really think any of these countries will standby Pakistan when she now cries foul play?

China warns the U.S.: "Any Attack on Pakistan Would be Construed as an Attack on China"

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2152/china-warns-us-pakistan

You underestimate Pakistan's commitment to her allies and vice versa.

China is not the United States.

He was spreading terrorism in Lahore few months back. You really taught him sir....
567d3acc2e7e7.jpg

Modi receives flowers from a young girl on his arrival at Lahore airport.─Photo: Indian MEA spokesman's Twitter profile
Every terrorist once receives something in his life..indiot.

So if he was coming from Iran then why he wasn't targeted when he was within the Iranian border, that says it all, Americans as usual are playing double game, they wanna play goodie goodie with Iran now, million dollar question is for how long.

I love how most people still live under the delusion that these strikes happen without Pakistan's consent.

You think a drone was flying around so deep in Pakistan territory to celebrate basant?

567d3acc2e7e7.jpg

US president Ronald Regan receiving Jalal ud din Haqqani.

reaganhaqqani.jpg

This is so perfectly timed by CIA.
I thought Mullah Akhtar Mansour usually hangs around in Quetta. What was he doing at the border?
It is not confirmed yet by Taliban or any independent source.

Sir terrorists and their leaders are found in Pakistan even after you boast that you are fighting with terror groups,you take a hefty amount to fight this war and don't kill any of the known terrorists.USA is doing it even they are killing TTP leadership (ex baituallah mashud,hakeemullah) and you are saying you cannot trust America whereas Pakistan is the one who cannot be trusted.

Pray tell me why do the world find every second terrorist in Pakistan only ?

Taliban commander confirmed it saying that strike took place on Friday and manzoor got killed in that.
It was done in the vicinity of pakistan and USA is just a means to an end and we doing more than you know just look at the operation zarb e azb and we also don't boost about killing one terrorist

Taliban commander confirmed it saying that strike took place on Friday and manzoor got killed in that.
Source? I cannot trust you....you have to provide a credible source since even Americans are saying it is likely but it is not confirmed yet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom