What's new

Taliban chief Mullah Omar in Karachi: The Washington Times

This is ridiculous. ISI has done more than what was asked, in this WoT and in return what they got? allegations!

Lets get something clear this is the washington times not the washington post. this is a paper that is owned by a extreme wright wing christian preacher. So lets not spend so much time on a report from a paper that really has no legitimacy even in the US.

haha lol wait for that time when so called "one eyed" mullah omar will be in their bed :rofl:

Just one question why American media is so obsessed with anonymous sources and why peace brigade(pro Americans and pro Indians) in Pakistan is obsessed with American media?

Last edited:
My unnammed sources told me that Mullah omer is on a date with Obama's wife in the dark romantic caves of TORA BORA. Post this in your news Idiots.

It is unthinkable that ISI (or anyone who wants peace in Pakistan) would bring Mullah Omar to Karachi. I wonder where WT is going with this.
Please do post if anyone has any inside info ;-)

Last edited:
Taliban chief Mullah Omar in Karachi

The Washington Times

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Gash I just realized that in order for me to believe this piece of cr@p news I either ota be a stupid yank living in my fantasy land drunk on baloney or have to live on the east of Pakistan.
:pakistan:

My out-sauced sauce has just informed that pm singh will come out with a statement about the masala news with desi sauce and blame Pakistan for the tasteless sauce that he was eating this morning. And also will have some information about the ware abouts of mulla umar as was told to him by the delivery boy delivering his sauce.

Last edited:
Based on what evidence?

Oh right, the same evidence that indicated WMD's in Iraq. :rolleyes:

This is a familiar pattern of timed 'leaks' in the Western Press to push their conspiracy theories and propaganda to pressure Pakistan.

Guess who is in Islamabad now a days?

CIA chief Leon Panneta.

Two can play at this game. ;)

Evidences of CIA involvement in Pak presented to US

ISLAMABAD (updated on: November 20, 2009, 16:40 PST): Pakistan on Friday presented evidences of CIA involvement in the country to Director US Central Intelligence Agency Leon Panetta, Aaj News reported.

According to the channel, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Chief Lieutenant General Ahmed Shuja Pasha presented the evidences to Leon Panetta, who called on him during his two-day visit to Islamabad.

The channel, quoted the sources as saying that ISI chief Shuja Pasha has made it clear to Leon Panetta that CIA personnel were assisting the terrorism in Pakistan
Evidences of CIA involvement in Pak presented to US : Business Recorder | LATEST NEWS

Do drone attack this time F-18s from their A/C carriers lolzzzz

To hell with their unnamed sources :hitwall:

The sad part is that invasion of Pakistan is inevitable.

They have been laying ground work for it for years, now its in executions stage.

Washington Times well read among senators and congress men.

They were calling for invasion of Iraq on pretext of WMD, now Pakistan because it was "Taliban"

Musharraf doomed us all with his policies

It is unthinkable that ISI (or anyone who wants peace in Pakistan) would bring Mullah Omar to Karachi. I wonder where WSJ is going with this.
Please do post if anyone has any inside info ;-)

I think Bruce Reidel was blabbing about how Mullah Omar was 'spotted in Karachi' - hopefully someone took a picture.

Then again, one has to wonder if the Yanks can tell one bearded guy from another.

Joe Schmo: OMG, its Mullah Omar!

Abdul Pakistani: Where?

Joe Schmo: Over there, and there, and there , and there!

Abdul Pakistani: Relax Joe, its just the Pashtun neighborhood of Karachi ..

Last edited:
Why is ISI wasting its time presenting evidence to CIA chief? It's like presenting Hakimullah evidence of TTP involvement. If CIA is involved, which I can't say for sure, then the CIA chief will know about its involvement and probably ignore it.

Musharraf doomed us all with his policies
They would have called for an invasion even then, and with far less opposition given that they had not learned the lessons of how hard the occupation of a hostile population and subduing an insurgency can be (and the Americans believe the Taliban and Iraqi insurgencies were/are not even popular - minority support).

Further more, if you are to believe Musharraf's book, our nukes were not operational in 1999.

2001 was only two years later, and if nothing else, we have used the ten years since to expand our nuclear arsenal and improve our delivery systems and introduce new ones, and possibly also increased the number of Plutonium based weapons we have which are more powerful and smaller.

I think we are better placed to counter US aggression now than we were before - our missiles cover most US bases in the region along with Israel and India.

Last edited:
I don't know where omar is but I would like to answer about unknown source.

Unknown source is used quiet often, to hide identity of the source. Usually this is done so that "unknown source" is not targeted by its aaka.

The sad part is that invasion of Pakistan is inevitable.

They have been laying ground work for it for years, now its in executions stage.

Obviously you do not understand USA politics. There is no way that the Democrats, under Barack Hussein Obama, are going to invade Pakistan. To say otherwise on this Forum is either because you are insanely ignorant or simply a provocateur. Which are you?

Mullah Omar has found a way to be in some 15 places at one time. First it was Swat, then Waziristan, then somewhere in Punjab, then Quetta and now Karachi. Seriously, we shouldn't be hunting this guy for blood, but rather his brains. He has mastered the science of human cloning, something Tesla, Einstein, Newton, Maxwell, Faraday, Laplace, Leibniz, and every other scientist in history couldn't manage to achieve in such a short time.

Either that, or he's hiding somewhere in Helmund like we've been screaming for the past 3 years. Which seems more probable to you guys?

On a related topic: Now we know why the US Marine Corp is fighting in Karachi in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Quite obviously, Karachi is the new Taliban headquarters.

Obviously you do not understand USA politics. There is no way that the Democrats, under Barack Hussein Obama, are going to invade Pakistan. To say otherwise on this Forum is either because you are insanely ignorant or simply a provocateur. Which are you?
Point taken. It would seem that Obama would not have any such plans, however, who is to say the high-command of the US military doesn't? The question, rephrased, is this: Does Obama really have the power to decide what the long term US strategy must be in this region, or is that up to someone else?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom