What's new

Taliban Lunatics Arrested for Acid Attack on School Girls

It is sad that people instead of condemning such barbaric acts are trying to project it as a mere propaganda.

The act of throwing acid on anybody's face is barbaric and the same should be done to them.
The only thing that is "sad" is people blind faith in anything anti taliban

In the report they didn't said anything about plastic, it could be made of anything resistant to acid.

In most places water pistols are made of cheap plastic........have the taliban got some sort secret factory where there making acid resistent water pistols?

Are you a spokesperson of Taliban?

Are you a spokesman for NATO.?

and there are people who r advocating peace with these worthless people! waste everyone of them!

Exactly. Especially the MMA and their terrorist wings. They are pure support to the taliban and their idiotic activities and jihalat.

Screw afghanistan. In our own land almost all schools in tribal areas and children there and 25,000 female students in Swat cant receive education. Schools are in shutdown in waziristan because of these bastards. We need to kill them and **** their lives.

We Pakistanis need to be more cold blooded when dealing with terrorism. We should have no mercy for them.

The act of throwing acid on anybody's face is barbaric and the same should be done to them.
The only thing that is "sad" is people blind faith in anything anti taliban

In most places water pistols are made of cheap plastic........have the taliban got some sort secret factory where there making acid resistent water pistols?

Are you a spokesman for NATO.?

I agree that sometimes we overdo it but we cannot overlook the damages they have caused to the Nation. Over 4000 innocent Pakistanis killed, 20000 injured, 1300-1800 soldiers killed, and atleast 25,000 students who cannot go to school or study because of them.

It is time to leave our mercy for them behind and crush them along with their supporters. MMA JUI & jamat e islami all must be eliminated. MMA is just walking support for the taliban. They do nothing but criticize us and support the taliban.

By the way, if you are going to be an expert on acid attacks at least provide something solid to support your claims dabong1, .

Please do tell me where they make acid proof water pistols..?
Where is your proof that the taliban have carried out the attack or that any orders where given to taliban commanders to attack schoolgirls with acid.

I hope the article I just posted above highlighted to you the ground realities..

A Taliban spokesman, Qari Yousef Ahmadi, denied the group's militants were involved in the attack.

A Taliban Commander Mullah Hasan Rahmani
This is propaganda aimed at defaming the Taliban. Nobody knows who threw the acid. Throwing acid on any human being, whether a man or a woman, has never been the Taliban’s policy and the Taliban deny their involvement in such acts.

Classic taliban operation if you ask me, they are still trying to project themselves in these areas, since the Karzai led government is so weak they can barely provide security for the schools outside of Kabul.

Sounds more like a "classic" dirty ops, carried out by agent provocateur.

I agree that sometimes we overdo it but we cannot overlook the damages they have caused to the Nation. Over 4000 innocent Pakistanis killed, 20000 injured, 1300-1800 soldiers killed, and atleast 25,000 students who cannot go to school or study because of them..

If the US/NATO pulled out of afghanistan tommorow do you think pakistan would still carry on fighting the WoT/
The majority of NATO troops getting killed are nowhere near the NWFP so why is NATO so stubborn on the issue of a few attacks coming from FATA.
The US can kill all these miltants with there drones but cant seem to find Baitullah.

It is time to leave our mercy for them behind and crush them along with their supporters. MMA JUI & jamat e islami all must be eliminated. MMA is just walking support for the taliban. They do nothing but criticize us and support the taliban.

The military and secular parties have been in power from the start ,so how can you blame the MMA JUI & jamat e islami .
Did MMA JUI & jamat e islami train and fund the taliban.

There is not a drop of humanity left in those bloody barbarians! :angry:

If the US/NATO pulled out of afghanistan tommorow do you think pakistan would still carry on fighting the WoT/
The majority of NATO troops getting killed are nowhere near the NWFP so why is NATO so stubborn on the issue of a few attacks coming from FATA.
The US can kill all these miltants with there drones but cant seem to find Baitullah.

They dont care do they? We should shoot down a few and tell em whos boss and tell them we fight the war on our terms.

True it has been speculated that mehsud is actually supported by them. The previous commander Nek mohammed was struck down by the americans when his taliban had peace deal with us. After him this agent mehsud came along and is responsible for murder of 100's of Pakistanis. Militarty circles are unsure about american links but afghan and indian links are more than clear.

Though America always gets dragged in the point of my comment was not to saythat I support america but the point was that our opposition to the taliban is most justified. They must be crushed in every way possible. I cannot stress this any further.

Every nation and every people have disagreements. That does not mean you start tearing apart your own motherland.

I visited Swat with a freind in the army who got me in as a journalist. This one man who lost his child to talibani blast begged and said dont leave one talibani bastard. The people there are suffering day after day.

We have leave every strand of mercy for the taliban behind. A massacre is needed. Dont arrest any militant. Simply slaughter them.

Our people are suffering because of talibani bigotry and intolerance and the leaders of taliban have sold out to foreign powers. Proof here of indian and american involvement:
General Kayani Must Not Blink and Pakistan's Taliban Are CIA | Pakistan Daily
Indian Intelligence RAW: Recent 2008 strikes inside Pakistan RUPEE NEWS: Recording History, Narrating Archives, Strategic Intellibrief Analysis: Noticias de Rupia | Nouvelles de Roupie | Rupiennachrichten | ??????? ????? | ????

The military and secular parties have been in power from the start ,so how can you blame the MMA JUI & jamat e islami .
Did MMA JUI & jamat e islami train and fund the taliban.

The MMA and its wings are a constant source of moral support to the taliban. This we have to admit because we have been denying it for a long time. Not one word against the horrible taliban activities exept constant crying about Pakistan army. The fact remains they have contributed absolutely nothing useful to the issue. In 47 these same people did'nt want pakistan to be formed but when muslim league took all the lashes for pakistan they came around and said hey we'll have more influence in pakistan so lets go there.

Again this party has done nothing useful for Pakistan and it is an insult to every Pakistani.

You have a channel on youtube as well eh?

There is not a drop of humanity left in those bloody barbarians! :angry:

Was there ever any humanity in them? They were barbaric anti islamic animals. This has nothing to do with Islam.

These jokers will rape their mothers and say they did it for Islam. We have to leave every strand of mercy for them behind.

True it has been speculated that mehsud is actually supported by them. The previous commander Nek mohammed was struck down by the americans when his taliban had peace deal with us. After him this agent mehsud came along and is responsible for murder of 100's of Pakistanis. Militarty circles are unsure about american links but afghan and indian links are more than clear.

Is mehusud taking orders from Mullah Omar and the taliban or is he getting his orders from the indian/afghan/NATO.
As far i know Mullah Omar and the taliban have totally distanced themselves from mehsud.

Though America always gets dragged in the point of my comment was not to saythat I support america but the point was that our opposition to the taliban is most justified. They must be crushed in every way possible. I cannot stress this any further..

If you mean by "taliban" the takfiri terrorist led by mehsud,then i totally agree that they must be wiped out and mehsuds head put on display.
But if you mean the the taliban led by mullah omar then i must disagree.

Every nation and every people have disagreements. That does not mean you start tearing apart your own motherland.

People are more likely to take to the gun if there is no channel to vent there opinions/frustrations through......mushy was a one man band who made all the decisions.......the decisions he made are the reasons why we are in FATA fighting for NATO.

The MMA and its wings are a constant source of moral support to the taliban. This we have to admit because we have been denying it for a long time. Not one word against the horrible taliban activities exept constant crying about Pakistan army. The fact remains they have contributed absolutely nothing useful to the issue. In 47 these same people did'nt want pakistan to be formed but when muslim league took all the lashes for pakistan they came around and said hey we'll have more influence in pakistan so lets go there...

I have no love for the MMA but i do belive in democracy.
The MMA where voted out by the people after doing a bad job.
The lal masjid is a classic example of short sighted actions........instead of putting the masjid under seige and forcing the clerics to come out of lal masjid while being hit by a police batons and maybe even forcing them to strip infront of the media just in case they are wearing a sucide belt.....the cleric in the burqa is a good example .
Instead people think of these clerics as martyrs after mushy went in guns blazing.
I think we both want the defeat of right wing forces in pakistan its just the way we defeat them that differs.

I would like to also point out that the way the word "taliban" is used on anybody attacking the GoP is the same way the word terrorist is for any group or nation that oppposes US intentions.

The takfiri terrorist are not the taliban.

You have a channel on youtube as well eh?

I got a few videos up.

Even though this is off topic, I think dabong1 you have a point about the Lal Masjid episode. It was a relatively small complex totally isolated from the outside, I personally never expected the SSG to tear in there guns blazing, it was flawed in theory and very labor intensive. Best idea would have been to starve them or let them take their own lives, but in reality they would have surrendered had they negotiated with the cleric in charge who seems to have been taken down in the end by friendly fire from his trigger happy students. I think he would have surrendered and the shame in the burqa would have come out via a deal as well since he risked escaping in a burqa. These guys just wanted media attention instead they got martyrdom according to their views and notoriety which was a direct cause of our insurgency problem.

Even though this is off topic, I think dabong1 you have a point about the Lal Masjid episode. It was a relatively small complex totally isolated from the outside, I personally never expected the SSG to tear in there guns blazing, it was flawed in theory and very labor intensive. Best idea would have been to starve them or let them take their own lives, but in reality they would have surrendered had they negotiated with the cleric in charge who seems to have been taken down in the end by friendly fire from his trigger happy students. I think he would have surrendered and the shame in the burqa would have come out via a deal as well since he risked escaping in a burqa. These guys just wanted media attention instead they got martyrdom according to their views and notoriety which was a direct cause of our insurgency problem.

I want to defeat these terrorist as much as the next pakistani,its just the method that is being employed is what i disagree with.
We should never call them taliban, as this label gives them a certain amount of respectability and thus support from certain segments of society.
We should always refer to them as terrorist,takfiris,munafiqs ect......this policy is a copy of what the british govt did against the IRA....always calling them terrorist and never militants,freedom fighter,insurgents or any label that could give legitimacy to the IRA.

The incidents of pakistani soldiers being killed and filmed should have been shown on national tv as this would have turned even the moderate supporters of the terrorist to the govt camp and make it it harder for the terrorist to recruit.

There must be someone in govt that is trying other methods to defeat mehsud other then what they have been trying for the last couple of years.
Does nobody study history?
Malay campaign being a classic anti terrorist campaign
Malayan Emergency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm still trying to get HARD evidence ofthis Taliban attack.

Cowards! I find it crazy people would do such things in the name of God! However history is full of stupid cowards doing disgraceful things like this.

Perhaps they should string them up and dowse their private parts with acid and see what it is like LOL.

Please note that some plastics, especially polyethylene, are resistant to dilute acids. It would be likely that the attack was done with a somewhat dilute acid, sulfuric, nitric or hydrofluoric. If squeeze bottles were used then there need be no mechanism or seal materials involved except a thin-walled polyethylene bottle with an integrated nozzle stopper such as is used in a bicycling water bottle. If hydrofluoric acid was used it could have been rather dilute and still caused a great deal of pain to the young women. It could easily have been dispensed from an uncolored bicyclists water bottle.

Its so hard to even Condemn something like this... Taliban are THE most evil of all people, completely inbred humans that have failed miserably in life. They have no goals, objectives and are completely the worst of the worst of all species. They are a bunch of sheep who lack critical thinking to be successful in life.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom