What's new

Taliban threaten to kill politicians’ and army generals’ kids next

idiots talks rubbish without knowing anything...
no hindu worship penis.... In shiva lingam - lingam means "without any form" god without any form...
thank god ..we dont cut our penis like you
no hindu drinks human pee....
you ppl drink camel pee and may be started to drink human pee also...

you havent yet answed my question..why you ppl are killing ppl in blasts ?? [it includes men women kids etc]

terrorism synonymous with islam..this is undeniable fact...

Did you just make an account to spread your stupidity?
its not working.
This place isn't for idiots.

No. Islam forbids strictly to kill any one, other wise whole india would have been the muslim country.
So according to u,if Islam had allowed to kill any innocent one,the whole of India would have been a Muslim country.
Where did u learn this
U must be a product of Taliban Madrassa or a TTP, BOKO haram guy.

everyone says islam against kids and women..
so islam supports killing men? not kids. not women, not handicaped.... but it is okay in islam to kill men...
first crush those terrorists whom you created as your bodyguards..
then dream about neighbours...

You, yourself doesn't count as everyone,

When talking about killing, its not go out and kill for your pleasure . Its about in War. and Islam clearly says not to harm kids and women during war, but i have clearly herd everyone Talking about rapes in India is it part of your Hindu religion or culture.

Ist, well known fact deobandies are extremist, Second TTP getting financial and other support from India. yes pakistan help create TTP ,but where pakistan drooped off India picked up. We are dealing with the demons we created.its safe to assume same deobandi's India using against pakistan will return home soon.

So according to u,if Islam had allowed to kill any innocent one,the whole of India would have been a Muslim country.
Where did u learn this

Had, Hinduism, allowed to kill you would have killed innocent for the fun of it?

Typical terrorist tactics. Terrorist and criminal organizations all over the world threaten to kill kids and family members of their opponents. And this is war, and war is an ugly thing. No negotiations or stuff would ever solve this mess which people like Hameed Gul landed us into.

Where did u learn this
Well you are talking rubbish. It is just an example for Hindu extremist like you to understand who know nothing about Islam but to spread lies and misinformation

On the contrary, whoever is Muslims today, it might be due to courtesy of the same principle .....India is not a Muslim country because of strength of Hinduism...not due to grace of any barbaric Islamic invaders....
How do you see country like Indonesia or Malaysia where there was no Muslim armies to invade or country like Spain where Muslims ruled 8 centuries but still a Christian country

How do you see country like Indonesia or Malaysia where there was no Muslim armies to invade or country like Spain where Muslims ruled 8 centuries but still a Christian country
Indonesia - the king converted to Islam.
Span had Reconquista - where the resurgent Christian kingdoms forced the Muslims to either leave or be Christians.

My quotes is related with context with Indian subcontinent and its histroy..It is not in principle against Islamic rulers altogether...Even among Islamic rules, Akbar was a great rulers..Hence to answer your question, if you leave aside Indian subcontinent, I do not have any -ve perception about Islamic rule as such...And to add on to that, I am a big fan of nation like Indonesia, Turkey and UAE among Muslim countries....

Had, Hinduism, allowed to kill you would have killed innocent for the fun of it?

I don't want to argue with a infant or a ten year old
U read,understand what the other fellow men in green has written & then come back.

Green Arrow said:
No. Islam forbids strictly to kill any one, other wise whole india would have been the muslim country.

When talking about killing, its not go out and kill for your pleasure . Its about in War. and Islam clearly says not to harm kids and women during war, but i have clearly herd everyone Talking about rapes in India is it part of your Hindu religion or culture.

Ist, well known fact deobandies are extremist, Second TTP getting financial and other support from India. yes pakistan help create TTP ,but where pakistan drooped off India picked up. We are dealing with the demons we created.its safe to assume same deobandi's India using against pakistan will return home soon.

Too bad from Veteran poster.
You are insulting an entire religion and people because of one troll poster.
And go and check from wherever you want.
Indians/Hindus always maintain honour and decency even in battlefield.Check the battle between Ghouri andPrithviraj you will get it it.And we have womans as Gods.

On topic:PA ops was not that effective .Otherwise they would have been dead.TTP is still have some base in that area.
You need to counter it.

Too bad from Veteran poster.
You are insulting an entire religion and people because of one troll poster.
And go and check from wherever you want.
Indians/Hindus always maintain honor and decency even in battlefield.Check the battle between Ghouri andPrithviraj you will get it it.And we have woman's as Gods.

On topic:PA ops was not that effective .Otherwise they would have been dead.TTP is still have some base in that area.
You need to counter it.

How many Idiot Troll,am i suppose to tolerate. If they can't digest food Islam is the problem. Instead of giving me the lesson you should have gone after the troll.

I don't want to argue with a infant or a ten year old
U read,understand what the other fellow men in green has written & then come back.

Green Arrow said:

I simply changed the religions ,but left the question as same as you asked.

Can we please give it a rest about what Islam permits or not?

Religion had nothing to do with this incident. This is what the TTP said - "We killed your children because you keep on killing ours."

Can we please give it a rest about what Islam permits or not?

Religion had nothing to do with this incident. This is what the TTP said - "We killed your children because you keep on killing ours."
They also quoted a hadit where the prophet killed jewish children so yeah religion had everything to do with it

They also quoted a hadit where the prophet killed jewish children so yeah religion had everything to do with it

To deny that the misuse of religion was not the cause is only folly. However, to ONLY blame the religion is also idiotic.

Back
Top Bottom