What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much English? Sounds like someone took the call center English training course.....how long do they go? 3 months? So next time I call Citi, you'll pick up and help me with my address change :yahoo: :angel: back to the planet earth buddy. Know your role on the map before silly commenting on something!

I asked for a hourly cost of flying Rafale.....how about one of you actually answer the question instead of by passing the issue??? :omghaha:

What a fool you are. Your comprehension shows you can't be anything but a pakistani janitor working in US.

Abindonboy said - Rafale has one of best availability rate.

Another wannabe US idiot said - care to post per hour cost of fly.

Cant distinguish between availability and flying cost? :lol:

Too much English? Sounds like someone took the call center English training course.....how long do they go? 3 months? So next time I call Citi, you'll pick up and help me with my address change :yahoo: :angel: back to the planet earth buddy. Know your role on the map before silly commenting on something!
A Pakistani (sorry if hurt too much) not able to teach someone a call centre English as only thing they can do a giving other people reason for calling him stupid.

I asked for a hourly cost of flying Rafale.....how about one of you actually answer the question instead of by passing the issue??? :omghaha:
Here a member saying Rafale is maintenance nightmare
Rafale is also maintenance maniac \.nightmere @Sliver
Here other poster saying not much as it have high availability rate (compared to flankers, F-15)
Nonsense, it has some of the highest availability rates of any twin engined fighter.
Now here you are mocking for what ? Nobody raise here issue of flight cost per hour.
In terms of what :rofl:!!! Care to list out cost per hour flight time? That's usually outside of the purchase and infrastructure cost!
You are Pakistani who got American citizenship but it does not mean you would be different from Mirpuri British Pakistanis. :lol:

What a fool you are. Your comprehension shows you can't be anything but a pakistani janitor working in US.

Abindonboy said - Rafale has one of best availability rate.

Another wannabe US idiot said - care to post per hour cost of fly.

Cant distinguish between availability and flying cost? :lol:

One more of this silly post and the mods will be called. I asked a simple question, instead of answering it, now I'll have a billion Indians trying to play Indians. How about you not respond to my post and if you do, answer the fukking question. Otherwise, I'll have to bring in Vedic times and get an answer from 6000 years ago Indians who used to fly their Ferraris running on water to Mars every day and travel inter-galaxy. Where Cancer was cured by one pill only, the AIDS would be cured by drinking a glass of Sacred Indian herb (no matter how many women you hit), and every Indian guy would live for thousands of years without ever getting old. The LED's were used as standard lights, the IPad's and IPhones existed then under Indian brand names, and the motor-bikes flew due to "Technology Advancement" all 6000 years ago!!!! We are fukking idiots living in today's word.

I'd rather be an American idiot than an Indian believing in the old times and being a super power!!! And acting all holly when your country is run by our funding and donated jobs. Where would you go if the US took all the jobs and investments away? The same shit you were in till the 95!!!!

Now how does it feel to derail the thread and bring in stupidity like you and your Indian cousins do (in your post above)?? My suggestion, answer the question and stay on topic. Don't derail as I can write a LOT about the country of India!!!

Here's the main question I asked. Its VERY obvious, NONE of you fools on here, know the answer. But you think the Rafale is a low maintenance plane!!!!!

"Provide me with an hourly maintenance cost of flying the Rafale please". If you don't know it, don't comment with stupidity and personals. Just move on to another post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea which other fighters of 4 or 4+ gen tech in Russian inventory using RD-93 Engines if yes then we can consider that option plus with them RD-93 TOT for local production. in this way instead of purchasing RD 93s we will produce them locally according to our needs and for future engine needs for upcoming JF blocks and our engineers they will get experince of Engine Development because we don't have any local Engine Production for current and future fighters as compared to India they have local production facilities in this field.

A Pakistani (sorry if hurt too much) not able to teach someone a call centre English as only thing they can do a giving other people reason for calling him stupid.

Call me Ram, the Big Daddy from the Vedic times who used to hit Lakshami and her sisters and cousins if you know what I mean. You'll add personals when I am merely asking a question, I'll cross all lines. Simple is that. Stay respectful and I will extend the courtesy. Otherwise, I'll retaliate like the US military does, go all in!!!!

Back to my question: "Can you provide me with Rafale's hourly flying and maintenance cost"?

One more of this silly post and the mods will be called. I asked a simple question, instead of answering it, now I'll have a billion Indians trying to play Indians. How about you not response to my post and if you do, answer the fukking question. Otherwise, I'll have to bring in Vedic times and get an answer from 6000 years ago Indians who used to fly their Ferraris running on water to Mars every day and travel inter-galaxy. Where Cancer was cured by one pill only, the AIDS would be cured by drinking a glass of Sacred Indian herb (no matter how many women you hit), and every Indian guy would live for thousands of years without ever getting old. The LED's were used as standard lights, the IPad's and IPhones existed then under Indian brand names, and the motor-bikes flew due to "Technology Advancement" all 6000 years ago!!!! We are fukking idiots living in today's word.

I'd rather be an American idiot than an Indian retard believing in the Vedic times and being a super power, when 600 MILLION of my citizens can't take a sanitary shiit (literally, no bathrooms)!!! And acting all holly when your country is run by our funding and donated jobs. Where would you go if the US took all the jobs and investments away? The same shit hole you were in till the 95!!!!

Now how does it feel to derail the thread and bring in stupidity like you and your Indian cousins do (in your post above)?? My suggestion, answer the question and stay on topic. Don't derail as I can write a LOT about the country of India!!!

Here's the main question I asked. Its VERY obvious, NONE of you fools on here, know the answer. But you think the Rafale is a low maintenance plane!!!!!

"Provide me with an hourly maintenance cost of flying the Rafale please". If you don't know it, don't comment with stupidity and personals. Just move on to another post.

:lol: :lol:

Janitor burst!!!

Idiot, he said high availability, that doesn't always mean low flying cost. Can't comprehend wannabe?

Sir Bilal makes some very Powerful and Enlightening points regarding the future direction of Pakistan Air Force and its acquisition of next generation of aircraft. J-31 makes a lot of sense considering that it also uses the Russian Klimov RD-93 engine, which is already being used on JF-17 Thunder.
I got some questions regarding J 31.
1) According Wikipedia, it can only have 4 air to air missile. Is it worth byuing it then?
2) Regarding its stealth capabilities, Pakistan might go for it in 2025, but what if there are radars at that time which somehow can locate stealth fighters ?

Any idea which other fighters of 4 or 4+ gen tech in Russian inventory using RD-93 Engines if yes then we can consider that option plus with them RD-93 TOT for local production. in this way instead of purchasing RD 93s we will produce them locally according to our needs and for future engine needs for upcoming JF blocks and our engineers they will get experince of Engine Development because we don't have any local Engine Production for current and future fighters as compared to India they have local production facilities in this field.
If you are including the variants also then MIG -29 SMT, MIG29k, MIG35. India is the only country outside Russia to manufacture RD33 from the raw material.

I am going to ignore your gibberish and stupid content, however, to answer your VALID question (like the one you couldn't answer for me), here's the cost:

F/A-18A-D has $18k cost per flying hour. However, the cost per flying hour on land based operations is listed as 10K per flying hour, per the comptroller's office (GAO reports, Comptroller, etc). This is due to reduce land based fatigue, compared to the carrier based fatigue that the aircraft go through when they are operational on a CBG.

Just to give you MORE quality, the estimated cost by government's comptroller's office for the -35 is estimated to be about $ 30-40 K, however, it is estimated that initially, it will be about 30-50% higher and as the platform gets deployed more and gets matured (bugs fixed and all), it will go down to $ 35-50 K per hour. Higher costs are primarily due to the "stealthy skin" (RAM quoting, special materials maintenance, etc).

How about you answer my question that you guys have been ignoring and bringing all these insults and all.......the question for the 20th time was:

"what was the per hour maintenance cost for the Rafale"?

@Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Horus : Please see these silly posts. I've asked a simple question as outlined above....and instead of getting an answer, the entire India is doing an Indo-Pak war. This behavior should not be allowed and people like these, should be banned who derail threads and force others to respond in kind.

I employee about 13 Indians in my team. I have to admit, they are much down to earth and nice people. Compared to people like you and your cousins, who have fake sense of super-being and think you can milk a country like the US, and become a bigger country when your system is run on American provided jobs and investments!!!
According to Janes 2012 the figure for the Rafale was USD 16500 per flying hour. Now what the hell are you trying to prove with these figures I give the shit what ever you trying to bring.

I have seen you making fun and talking respectfully for our culture, religion, past various times which we are proud of and you are useless, brainless, moralless, moron and there is nothing to talk with you. I have reported your above post and no need to reply me.

Pakistan should get j-10 or f-18....
Can anyone tell me when J-31 is entering mass production?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom