What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia wants to keep India honest. Pakistan wants to do same with US.

That is all that this rumor is about. Has anyone even conducted an analysis to see if we can afford these machines?

Russia wants to keep India honest. Pakistan wants to do same with US.

That is all that this rumor is about. Has anyone even conducted an analysis to see if we can afford these machines?
Pakistan is done with US. We just need to manage alternatives so that we can declare we are independent

I didnt claimed that
You said the contrary

You are making things out of nowhere
Check Russian TV. Person attached with their PM said this. Alan Warnes also said the same.

Pakistan is done with US. We just need to manage alternatives so that we can declare we are independent

Check Russian TV. Person attached with their PM said this. Alan Warnes also said the same.
Give me a link

More like Russia is making you look like a silly Cow with the way it screwed you with the Aircraft Carrier and doesn't even allow you near the PAK FA.

Obviously it's not Pakistan that went into a nose dive from 126 to just 36 with still no end in sight.
I am talking a decade earlier, in the end we stuck with Block-52s.

I bet you are mastermind in trolling... the way you use words to insult ...... in my view we can say US screwed errrrr in the name of war..... Russia bargained cash more than required at the end we have what we need.... US get what it wanted do.... it just pakistan who is struggling. . previously US then china and now Russia....

please read Interview with the Minister-Counsellor and Deputy Chief of Mission of the Russian Embassy Mr Denis Alipov

spec please...does su35 discharge smoke? plus its maintenance time ? does it have onboard diagnostic (like cars and jf 17) which with just computer can tell the perfromance of sensors, gadgets etc ?

but too much is said about maintaince time of sukhois... i wonder if, not check manually, whta take that maintaince that much time (part replaacing only can take that much time 1 hour flight after 2-3 hours of maintenance)...

What i know is that in case MKI it was not actually the maintenance time but the reliability issues which kept quite high percentage of them on ground. Was it problems with troubleshooting or lack of spare support/relevant testers, i cant comment on that. On the other hand Chinese and Indonesia had reportedly almost no issues like that. So may be our Indian friends can enlighten us on that.

I bet you are mastermind in trolling... the way you use words to insult ...... in my view we can say US screwed errrrr in the name of war..... Russia bargained cash more than required at the end we have what we need.... US get what it wanted do.... it just pakistan who is struggling. . previously US then china and now Russia....

please read Interview with the Minister-Counsellor and Deputy Chief of Mission of the Russian Embassy Mr Denis Alipov

First acquire the comprehension to what i was replying to.
You see it's in India's nature to make noises at every Pakistani weapon purchase, obviously it seems Indian leaders have no confidence in their armed forces that they have hands in air feeling vulnerable at any such deal that Pakistan initiates. While your own MMRCA deal is in a nosedive, how do you conclude that it's Pakistan that is struggling, while at one point the earlier versions of F-16s were withheld due to our nuclear programme, in the end we not just got the embargoed F-16s but the latest ones as well, recently the Viper Gunships were also released by US, while we are checking out the Chinese Z-10 and in the process of receiving Mi-35 from Russia.....so in essence we can purchase from any market,

First acquire the comprehension to what i was replying to.
You see it's in India's nature to make noises at every Pakistani weapon purchase, obviously it seems Indian leaders have no confidence in their armed forces that they have hands in air feeling vulnerable at any such deal that Pakistan initiates. While your own MMRCA deal is in a nosedive, how do you conclude that it's Pakistan that is struggling, while at one point the earlier versions of F-16s were withheld due to our nuclear programme, in the end we not just got the embargoed F-16s but the latest ones as well, recently the Viper Gunships were also released by US, while we are checking out the Chinese Z-10 and in the process of receiving Mi-35 from Russia.....so in essence we can purchase from any market,

India didn't make a single statement regarding so called Su 35 deal... when the media asked Mr Denis Alipov... he responded to them... no such deal on talks or not going to happen. ... and it was posted official Russian govt Website. ... yet again many pak members making noise like you are doing now...

India didn't make a single statement regarding so called Su 35 deal... when the media asked Mr Denis Alipov... he responded to them... no such deal on talks or not going to happen. ... and it was posted official Russian govt Website. ... yet again many pak members making noise like you are doing now...
Neither did Pakistan issued any statement, the news first came from Russia and was also carried by other International media including the reputable IHS Jane's, quoting the Russian source, while Pakistani members may be reacting to the news, however it's Indians like you who seem to be choking on it.
Here read the original source and try not to mischief yourself.

The official was responding to Russian media reports that Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov had said talks were underway for an unspecified number of Su-35s, which follow a recent agreement to provide Mi-35M 'Hind E' attack helicopters to Pakistan.

Neither did Pakistan issued any statement, the news first came from Russia and was also carried by other International media including the reputable IHS Jane's, quoting the Russian source, while Pakistani members may be reacting to the news, however it's Indians like you who seem to be choking on it.
Here read the original source and try not to mischief yourself.
like me???? lolz show me where i reacted like that.. i merely responded when people accusing us when I/we posted the article here... some questioned credibility. .. some questioned his rank... I just responded... he speaks for Russian govt stance unlike the minister who is free to make statements. ..... I didn't bring Cow and screwing etc like you did.... because i know my limitations. ... unlike you...

I didn't even posted one posts in those threads as i have no info about deal... so i just read those article. .. I responded only after some sources....

like me???? lolz show me where i reacted like that.. i merely responded when people accusing us when I/we posted the article here... some questioned credibility. .. some questioned his rank... I just responded... he speaks for Russian govt stance unlike the minister who is free to make statements. ..... I didn't bring Cow and screwing etc like you did.... because i know my limitations. ... unlike you...

I didn't even posted one posts in those threads as i have no info about deal... so i just read those article. .. I responded only after some sources....
Dude, it were the Russians who first broke this news, when it appeared in the Pakistani press, they were just quoting the original source, in any case, this is not the first time Russia has offered it's war planes to Pakistan, even back in the 90s, they offered the SU-27s.

Dude, it were the Russians who first broke this news, when it appeared in the Pakistani press, they were just quoting the original source, in any case, this is not the first time Russia has offered it's war planes to Pakistan, even back in the 90s, they offered the SU-27s.

What's the news in the PAF circles....?

I never argued it was made up by Pakistanis. ...

read these posts... i just responded to them...

MIG is loosing ground, to protect it Russian were ready to sell Mig-35 but Pakistan was interested in Su-35. If Su-35 deals go through then MIG (5th gen design) may be offered (probably single engine) so it will allow Russia to sell both countries.

Edit:

Here is link which shows that MIG want to develop 5th gen plane.

Russia’s MiG to Develop Fifth-Generation Jet Fighter

@Windjammer @Horus
official statement hahahaha
Defence ministry in this case is The Official.
Ambassador has nothing to do with the sales .

Brother Russia need us more than we need Russia .
It is their wish fom USSR's day to be friendly with Pakistan
Karachi steel mill is an Example .
After mother of all the deals failure countries learnt the lesson .
in futur France Russia and USA will be just looking at indian $ . Partnership and trust is something else

Indians think Russia is their colony.
In 90's Su 27 was one of their best machines .
Indians believe that Russia never offered Su 35 to PAF .
If after evaluations PAF is not satisfied and so how reject Su 35 . Allah Forbids Indian in PDF will start saying Su 35 never offered you were all fanboys lier etc etc :D

BOYS NO OFFENCE

BUT I DID SAY THAT I WAS 99% CERTAIN THIS SU35 talk was nothing more than a mistake by media people in pakistan.

russia needs indian money to keep their arms industry competitive. THAT IS A FACT.

SU35 is a very expensive machine to buy and to maintain. WAY OUT OF PAF reach financially.

paf acquring SU35 from Russia is akin to india buying F22 RAPTORS from USA ... its just not feasible politically financially and realistically ...

I WILL REPEAT AGAIN. PAF most likely next jet deal will be either 18 block 52 IF INDIA GETS 36 rafales

or J10 x 36 planes from china

CANNOT SEE ANYTHING ELSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom