What's new

Tamil chat

I never said so, it started with when you claimed Pradesh is a Hindi word and ancient name of Telugus 'Andhra' (which is also mentioned in Mahabharata) is also Hindi, infact they are Tatsam words directly taken from Sanskrit. :girl_wacko: And you claimed everyone in India should accept English instead of keeping two languages Hindi and English. The reality is rest of North which is 3/4th of India's population, people will never accept English over Hindi as lingua franca, they learn English only for job opportunities. That's why both English and Hindi were kept to keep everyone happy.

Hindi people will not accept English or any other language but you want Tamils to accept other language...
You're the one preached about Hindi as lingua franca. When your north Indians love for Hindi why don't you think about Tamils from their point of view?

Since Hindi speaking people are high you want other language people to go down?
now you are making me to think..why not have our own country where we can have practice ours as majority than being salves? ( I NEVER WANTED THIS BUT YOU MADE ME TO THINK THIS)

I have noticed in Tamil many Sanskrit words had been modified like 'th' replaced with 'dh', 'sh' replaced just s or making the letter 'h' silent.
Ultimately you want me to consider Tamil;s as product of sanskrit and accept Hindi?
@bronxbull is some ignorant dumb *** talking with slave mentality.

Fine then to make you guys happy... We are product of Sanskrit and Aryan culture. There is no indigenous thing called Tamil or Tamils or Dravidian. We all should accept Hindi as national language because they are larger in numbers.

Jai Hindi, Jai HINDIA.

Last edited:
You're the one preached about Hindi as lingua franca. When you are north Indians love for Hindi why don't you think about Tamils from their point of view?

Since Hindi speaking people are high you want other language people to go down?
now you are making me to think..why not have our own country where we can have practice ours as majority than being salves? ( I NEVER WANTED THIS BUT YOU MADE ME TO THINK THIS)

Never said so. :coffee:

Ultimately you want me to consider Tamil;s as product of sanskrit and accept Hindi?

Never said so, Hindi is not a language of Hinduism. It were you who was ignorant about Tatsam and claiming Sanskrit being the language of scriptures never influenced Tamil. :girl_wacko:

Thank God, India remained largely Hindu to counter the colonial garbage of Aryan race and Dravidian race and now truth is out that every Indian have ancestry from both of them, Northerners having Southern ancestry and Southerners having Northern ancestry.

The reality is rest of North which is 3/4th of India's population,
You indirectly said so :coffee: and tatsame has nothing do with Tamil

Hindi people wont accept other language because of love of hindi but Tamils should accept other language. Everything came from sanskrit and we are all products of them.
man your logics: BULL SHIT

Last edited:
Never said so, Hindi is not a language of Hinduism. It were you who was ignorant about Tatsam and claiming Sanskrit being the language of scriptures never influenced Tamil. :girl_wacko:
Thank God, India remained largely Hindu to counter the colonial garbage of Aryan race and Dravidian race and now truth is out that every Indian have ancestry from both of them, Northerners having Southern ancestry and Southerners having Northern ancestry

So will you accept Sanskrit also influenced by Tamil? :crazy:
and also can you explain..As you said when an average North Indian will not accept English then why an average Tamilian should accept Hindi?

You were claiming what's the need of keeping two languages Hindi and English, instead wanted only English across India. :girl_wacko:

What you want is Hindi and English both officla languages for whole India.
Hindi is official language only for north India and it differs to each state but English is for Whole India as link language and I also where is equal rights?

I can give you ample evidence where Hindi imposition directly/indirectly affecting commoners who don;t know Hindi.

The tamixh we speak today is 50% sanskrit/prakrit.
Google manipravalam,the languages are mixed since a longtime.
Those are grantha scripts and used mainly as link language between Sanskrit and Tamil. Its extinct for centuries now.
Tell me how you are saying Tamil is 50% Sanskrit?

Whatever you say that doesn't mean Hindi must be adopted as official language all over India and that's the reason I'm arguing here.
I dont hate any language but I don't want their impositions and hypocrisy of people who think being in most numbers makes them better than us.
If they think that and try to dominate then where is the justifications for " equal rights" and " Unity in diversity" ? When one ca't respect diversity then no point in talking Unity.

@Chola warrior I won't recycle the same thing again and again. Lets end all this.

Truth is Sanskrit and Tamil co-existed for centuries. But one way or around Tamil is still active and hopefully as pride of ancient civilization. There is no need national language as such.
Portray Diversity and be in Unity.

My suggestion to only way to end this thing is...adopting three language policy all over India.
Every educational system must be made like this
English - As it is now
Regional language - Hindi for north Indians and respective ones for South Indians
diversity language - One can choose any Indian language other than their regional one.

This way we can reduce prejudices and grow unity as Indians.

@Chola warrior This is the last thing I want to share. Here is the genetic studies, enough to throw Aryan-Dravidian divide garbage in the dustbin. ANI refers to Ancestral North Indians and rest being ASI(Ancestral South Indians).

india.jpg

@Chola warrior This is the last thing I want to share. Here is the genetic studies, enough to throw Aryan-Dravidian divide garbage in the dustbin. ANI refers to Ancestral North Indians.

india.jpg
So there is nothing like Aryans too. Sanksrit and Tamil were co-exited during ancient civilization But Tamil is still active.

So there is nothing like Aryans too. Sanksrit and Tamil were co-exited during ancient civilization But Tamil is still active.

Sanskrit and Tamil are still coexisting buddy.

Just for clarification, Sanskrit was never spoken by the masses of India. It always was a language of the elite, and those Brahmins who composed texts and plays in Sanskrit were all bilingual(Sanskrit and at least one Prakrit language).

What Indic says is true. Sanskrit has dravidian loanwords and Tamil has indo-aryan loanwords. The other Dravidian languages only have greater percentage of Sanskrit loanwords than Tamil, but otherwise, their extended vocabulary, phonetics and grammer still retain their older structure.

Also, nobody will forego his/her culture just by learning a new language. The idea that Hindi should not be learnt because we'll then end up losing our customs and culture is just flimsy.

But I agree with you, that Hindi can be removed as our Official language. Your model sounds good, and practicable too. Learning a new language ought to be by choice, not compulsion.

Those are grantha scripts and used mainly as link language between Sanskrit and Tamil. Its extinct for centuries now.
Tell me how you are saying Tamil is 50% Sanskrit?

Whatever you say that doesn't mean Hindi must be adopted as official language all over India and that's the reason I'm arguing here.
I dont hate any language but I don't want their impositions and hypocrisy of people who think being in most numbers makes them better than us.
If they think that and try to dominate then where is the justifications for " equal rights" and " Unity in diversity" ? When one ca't respect diversity then no point in talking Unity.

no,i m not talking about any script,i am talking about sanskrit/prakrit n ancient tamil getting mixed completely.

Tamil people live amongst sanskritized language people in India n srilanka.

Malayalam is a highly sanskritized language and all malayaless speak that across all castes.

Telugu/kannad are also and so is sinhalese.

even many tamils are of telugu/kannada origin and what we know as tamil is mixed so much with sanskrit,

dakshinamoorthy is a sanskrit name,datchinamurthy is a tamilised form and the new name karunanidhi also is sanskritized.

i do not understand terms official/national,tamil language ll be present in every official document and speech in TN but all the 3 south indian states teach hindi in their govt schools.

all of them are still native language speakers and they benefit from knowing hindi,tamil kids are the ones who r quick to jump to call their parents mummy/daddy,malayalee kids still do achan/amme,even the most educated families still speak enough malayalam.

so i do not understand or agree with your perception.

Truth is Sanskrit and Tamil co-existed for centuries. But one way or around Tamil is still active and hopefully as pride of ancient civilization. There is no need national language as such.
Portray Diversity and be in Unity.

My suggestion to only way to end this thing is...adopting three language policy all over India.
Every educational system must be made like this
English - As it is now
Regional language - Hindi for north Indians and respective ones for South Indians
diversity language - One can choose any Indian language other than their regional one.

This way we can reduce prejudices and grow unity as Indians.

This 3 language policy exists in every single state except TN and thats due to political reasons.

u shud go and make tamils get rid of their anglophilia or english love/obsession.

i m from kanyakumari and people here have no inhibitions learning hindi/malayalam and nobody can say we r not tamils.we r the original people of our district.

I know Hindi and completed literature equivalent to BA in Hindi, got it?

I just don't want the attitude of these people who want Hindi everywhere and everyone. Even in republic day parade to showcase "Unity in Diversity" they have written state names in Hindi why not in their respective languages? I'm talking about equal rights here and never asked anyone not learn any specific language.

all I'm saying is we don't need National language or lingua franca as such and your hypothesis about Tamil using sanskrit words, better get some knowledge on that. GOOD LUCK

ur opinion is one thing but ground reality is something else.not everyone is lucky enough to make his bread living on his own in TN.

ya tamil has taken the words minus the pronunciation but thats a recent political change,back in the 50s things were a lot different.

Last edited:
no,i m not talking about any script,i am talking about sanskrit/prakrit n ancient tamil getting mixed completely.

Tamil people live amongst sanskritized language people in India n srilanka.

Malayalam is a highly sanskritized language and all malayaless speak that across all castes.

Telugu/kannad are also and so is sinhalese.

even many tamils are of telugu/kannada origin and what we know as tamil is mixed so much with sanskrit,

dakshinamoorthy is a sanskrit name,datchinamurthy is a tamilised form and the new name karunanidhi also is sanskritized.

i do not understand terms official/national,tamil language ll be present in every official document and speech in TN but all the 3 south indian states teach hindi in their govt schools.

all of them are still native language speakers and they benefit from knowing hindi,tamil kids are the ones who r quick to jump to call their parents mummy/daddy,malayalee kids still do achan/amme,even the most educated families still speak enough malayalam.

so i do not understand or agree with your perception.

This 3 language policy exists in every single state except TN and thats due to political reasons.

u shud go and make tamils get rid of their anglophilia or english love/obsession.

i m from kanyakumari and people here have no inhibitions learning hindi/malayalam and nobody can say we r not tamils.we r the original people of our district.

ur opinion is one thing but ground reality is something else.not everyone is lucky enough to make his bread living on his own in TN.

ya tamil has taken the words minus the pronunciation but thats a recent political change,back in the 50s things were a lot different.

Yeah 3 language theory exist...but why only for South Indians? Make three language pan India system.
After your comment on caste system. I understood about you so no need of discussing anything.
Your views are based on Brahmin's point of view who are primarily sanskrits...so no point in explaining you which also justifies your hate towards Periyar, anna etc.,
BYE BYE Don't come to Tamil chat member group

PS
Even I'm not 100 % Tamil. My Dad is Tamil and my mom is Telugu so I have seen and grown in different systems. People like you will always preach your brahmin theory in favor of Hindi.

Last edited:
oh please,how old r u kiddo?

have u gone past Trichy in your life?

dont run away from debates and dont get caught in political agendas,there is nothing called brahmin point of view.

u cant explain me anything because the source of ur information is a propoganda machine,mine is not.

u talk of tamil n telugu society and say there is no caste,sometimes i wonder do u even read newspapers.

oh please,how old r u kiddo?

have u gone past Trichy in your life?

dont run away from debates and dont get caught in political agendas,there is nothing called brahmin point of view.

u cant explain me anything because the source of ur information is a propoganda machine,mine is not.

u talk of tamil n telugu society and say there is no caste,sometimes i wonder do u even read newspapers.

I'm against any type of caste system and also not a supporter of reservation system. I belong to same general category and suffered due to reservation system. Sometimes things cant be explained who brainlessly stating some craps.
So according to you Tamil or Tamil people never existed and all came from Sanskrit. Happy living in your paradise. GOOD LUCK.
I wonder why are you even in Tamil chat with so much of hatred.

All tamil people here..look at these statements : We are talking in sanskrit not Tamil :devil:. Tamil is a blend product of sanskrit. :hitwall::hitwall:

You never understood or knew why this argument is going so better keep aside. I never said one shouldn't learn Hindi. Its obvious one has to learn Hindi when he goes out. I'm jus against its imposition and not giving equal rights.

Also don't bring your 3 language policy only to us..make 3 language policy pan India.

calling me kiddo and asking my social experience? I have gone past way beyond Trichy so you better come out of your false theories and Kanyakumari pot.

Last edited:
my false theories?
which one is false thambi?

i clearly explained the language is mixed 50% and now u come and say something.

is ur ego hurt? i exactly know this argument,i am 35 and i have been seeing this much stronger since my childhood.

3 language policy is already pan india except TN,please crawl out of ur hole in Chennai.

ur views dont seem like u udnerstood anything beyond chennai and some limited political views.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom