What's new

Tamilnadu cuts short and insults India's national anthem

Why do Indians like you resort to personal attacks instead of debate the topic. Tamils are Tamils first and Indians second.

They are patriotic and where ever they go they will keep their culture and identity intact.

Why do Indians like you resort to personal attacks instead of debate the topic. Tamils are Tamils first and Indians second.
I never saw you debating with anyone.... You only talk BS about India and Indians and never say a word about others. I don't even believe that you are a American.

She is out & CM again....Wasnt she behind bars ???? After corruption charges were laid against her..

got acquittal

the judge who acquitted her is now like this

Raining-Money__120430212300.jpg

Yes, as Tamils first. That is why they mostly don't speak Hindi.
India has 122 major languages and 1599 other languages. Even i don't like to speak in Hindi, i prefer Haryanvi but it doesn't mean i am not Indian. I love my country as much as any other patriotic Indian.

Yes, as Tamils first. That is why they mostly don't speak Hindi.
That's not true...I was in Chennai last week.....they could understand hindi only problem was in speaking...and that problem is in entire South India....

It does not mean that who ever dont speak Hindi are not patriotic.....
There are majority of people in Punjab, Gujarat, W Bengal, Odessa, and eastern states dont speak Hindi....

That's not true...I was in Chennai last week.....they could understand hindi only problem was in speaking...and that problem is in entire South India....

It does not mean that who ever dont speak Hindi are not patriotic.....
There are majority of people in Punjab, Gujarat, W Bengal, Odessa, and eastern states dont speak Hindi....

Even our modi does not speak hindi at home.

Back
Top Bottom