What's new

Tamilnadu cuts short and insults India's national anthem

@Azizam
@Gibbs

why don't you little Lankans rebuilt your island instead of poking your nose in Tamil Nadu and if you both are piss poor fishermen whose livelihood has been hijacking by Indian fishermen than i am sorry for your Tuna.

@Azizam
@Gibbs

why don't you little Lankans rebuilt your island instead of poking your nose in Tamil Nadu and if you both are piss poor fishermen whose livelihood has been hijacking by Indian fishermen than i am sorry for your Tuna.

No thanks.. We will keep cracking those empty Indian numb skulls if they tresspass and you veggie farts can keep crying on Pakistani internet forums.. Thats the most you inbreds can do

No thanks.. We will keep cracking those empty Indian numb skulls if they tresspass and you veggie farts can keep crying on Pakistani internet forums.. Thats the most you inbreds can do
So our former uncivilized subjects invade India bcZ we steal their Tuna plz we are ready to give war indemnity for Sacking Anuradhapura and enslaved the inhabitants as war booty.

I second that india must not bully Lanka.

We have given them enough problem with supporting terrorist.

And how the frrk can anybody justify fisherman going to other country without their concent it's stealing hand being bully.

I say wait for 5 to 10 year lankan economy will be so strong with tourism that they might be tough nut to crack.

A lankan indian friendship is more in favour of india now than Lanka.

So our former uncivilized subjects invade India bcZ we steal their Tuna plz we are ready to give war indemnity for Sacking Anuradhapura and enslaved the inhabitants as war booty.

Eat some protein and you might get over the dyslexia

I second that india must not bully Lanka.

We have given them enough problem with supporting terrorist.

And how the frrk can anybody justify fisherman going to other country without their concent it's stealing hand being bully.

I say wait for 5 to 10 year lankan economy will be so strong with tourism that they might be tough nut to crack.

A lankan indian friendship is more in favour of india now than Lanka.

That reply was to some prepubescent Indian key board warrior.. Not in general.. I agree Indo/Lanka bilateral relationship is more important than these poachers instigated by TN polity to create stirs for thy're own political survival

Eat some protein and you might get over the dyslexia

That reply was to some prepubescent Indian key board warrior.. Not in general.. I agree Indo/Lanka bilateral relationship is more important than these poachers instigated by TN polity to create stirs for thy're own political survival
Go catch your Tuna liitle Lankan

But it sure has maintained decorum and unity. But couldn't stop guys like you from joining terrorist groups.

decorum and unity... :lol:

just last week, a man and his lady love were tortured and burnt alive in a bihar village... go find their ash and sing "jana gana mana" to it.

decorum and unity... :lol:

just last week, a man and his lady love were tortured and burnt alive in a bihar village... go find their ash and sing "jana gana mana" to it.
You are such an idiot that even Einstein will find it difficult to prove the theory of relativity to you!

You are such an idiot that even Einstein will find it difficult to prove the theory of relativity to you!

unless you are a modern-day che guevara or carlos or muammar, i would advise you to respect those of your elders who work for humanity.

you are 16... do you have the courage to even drop-out from school, let alone be rude to me??

unless you are a modern-day che guevara or carlos or muammar, i would advise you to respect those of your elders who work for humanity.

you are 16... do you have the courage to even drop-out from school, let alone be rude to me??
I be respectful to you? I can even show some respect for RaGa or Owaisi. But who are you? Also, I consider those as the ones to be respected who are atleast that much intelligent to respect the national anthem. Go and cry to your mother because I was rude to you and I didn't show you some respect for being a retarded "ELDER".

I be respectful to you? I can even show some respect for RaGa or Owaisi. But who are you? Also, I consider those as the ones to be respected who are atleast that much intelligent to respect the national anthem. Go and cry to your mother because I was rude to you and I didn't show you some respect for being a retarded "ELDER".

huzoor, you are nothing... you are a school boy who even when aged 30 cannot affect the world in any way directly... now go play with your cell phone or game machine.

huzoor, you are nothing... you are a school boy who even when aged 30 cannot affect the world in any way directly... now go play with your cell phone or game machine.
Janaab, you are a school passout with a zero IQ level and the same intelligence as a Kinder Garden. So what is the difference? Go. Do your H.W otherwise you'll get a beating from your Abba Huzur. Khuda Hafiz.

good news if this is true. it shows where tamil nadu loyalties lie. tamil nadu is respected because it has high self esteem for its language...it is not desperate to prove its north indian identity like karnataka

Back
Top Bottom