What's new

Tamilnadu cuts short and insults India's national anthem

How tamils are rude and should be kicked out of India.

We must support the separation of Tamil Nadu. Tamil people needs justice from evil Indians.

Especially from you lot who committed a genocide against them.

Why do Indians like you resort to personal attacks instead of debate the topic. Tamils are Tamils first and Indians second.
Like the same way you are Chini first and then maybe an American immigrant!!Why on earth are your trying to hide your chini heritage,are you ashamed of your ancestors:lol:!!Look at me, i proudly proclaim myself to be a Dharmic Bengali and i am extremely proud of my DHARMIC forefathers who used to beat the living daylight our of those Brit baboons when they were in India:wave:!!

What a hellhole India is.
So says a Lankan:rofl::lol:!!

That's not true...I was in Chennai last week.....they could understand hindi only problem was in speaking...and that problem is in entire South India....

It does not mean that who ever dont speak Hindi are not patriotic.....
There are majority of people in Punjab, Gujarat, W Bengal, Odessa, and eastern states dont speak Hindi....
A little correction here bro,majority of Bengalis can both speak and understand Hindi(not that Urdu mixed stuff) quite well due the proximity of our language with Sanskrit which is also the mother language of Hindi.Anyway,we prefer not to speak in Hindi when we are in W.B. but that doesn't mean that we have got any hatred for Hindi:coffee:.

Since India is forged together like Yugoslavia, India will be separated like them. It's the best for the people of India.
Lol a big Shut the Fcuk You to you,you are nothing but a low life chini 50 center to us and your dream of breaking India into several pieces will never come true and you know why because there are people like me who consider themselves as Indian first and hence won't even hesitate to kill their own for the sake of this country.Got it,Mr.false flagger:coffee:!!

A little correction here bro,majority of Bengalis can both speak and understand Hindi(not that Urdu mixed stuff) quite well due the proximity of our language with Sanskrit which is also the mother language of Hindi.Anyway,we prefer not to speak in Hindi when we are in W.B. but that doesn't mean that we have got any hatred for Hindi:coffee:.

I never said that whoever does not speak hindi, hate hindi......

And your family required justice to get separate from an arrogant like u

By the way you are bashing tamilians every now and then, now feel justice to tamilians, how this goes together my dear troll.

Its hard for people to understand the internal politics within India.

Tamilians are proud Indians.

Troll or not he is worth much more than some slum dwelling inbred like you.. Simply because he is Lankan
I am a North Indian, and having a European surname doesn't change the fact that you are a little Lankan the country i am trying to locate it on the map.

Troll or not he is worth much more than some slum dwelling inbred like you.. Simply because he is Lankan
Come on,everyone knows that the worth of a Lankan is no more than a gutter rat in my city!!You are a teeny tiny island in the middle of the Indian Ocean living on our mercy.So always try to remember that if your countrymen try to abuse my country or or for that matter my people then get ready to be paid back with the same coin.Capisce,my Lankan burgher friend!!

Republic of India and Sri Lanka are working together under SAARC.
Like what!?

Its more like ungrateful lankans suckin Indian Aid.

Come on,everyone knows that the worth of a Lankan is no more than a gutter rat in my city!!You are a teeny tiny island in the middle of the Indian Ocean living on our mercy.So always try to remember that if your countrymen try to abuse my country or or for that matter my people then get ready to be paid back with the same coin.Capisce,my Lankan burgher friend!!
:lol:

Like what!?

Its more like ungrateful lankans suckin Indian Aid.

Indian Government is helping out the Sri Lankan Tamilians and giving them grant to rebuilt thier houses which were destroyed in the Sri Lankan civil war but it is been done after the approval of the Sri Lankan Government.

Cost is a bone of contention in housing project - The Hindu
Of a total of 50,000 houses for the War-affected, internally-displaced Tamils, the Northern Province accounts for 42,000 houses; Eastern Province accounts for 4,000 houses; and Central and Uva provinces 2,000 houses each.

The figure of the Northern Province includes 1,000 houses constructed during the pilot phase (April 2011-July 2013) and through the agency-driven model.

The second phase of construction, being executed through beneficiary-driven methodology, is expected to be completed by this year end.

Till now, 27,000 houses have been constructed. Fifteen thousand more will be ready for occupation in seven months.

In the third phase, six thousand houses, covering the other Provinces, will also be taken up through the agency-driven model and it is only in the formative stages.

i know. we are nothing compared to world's one and only supapowa. india has the highest standards of living, highest GDP, highest toilets, it's just hiding statistics until 2030. In 2030 supapowa will finally unveil itself as the most powerful country to exist in the history of humanity. then we will have no choice but to become servants under our new overlords. i am hoping to emigrate to india, standards of living in UK is nothing when compared supa dupa powa INDIA. i hope my new indian overlords treat me well. :cray:

Since India is forged together like Yugoslavia, India will be separated like them. It's the best for the people of India.
What are you talking about??!!! India has been there since the dawn of humanity and it will conquer galaxies in the future. In the future, entire Milky Way will be renamed to "Indian Galaxy".

Back
Top Bottom