What's new

Taseer funeral prayer leader forced to flee from Pakistan

And then we cry why there are terrorist attacks and extremism in Pakistani society. I can't believe Pakistani society which was so liberal back in the 60s and 70s are such extremists now a days.

were you there in 60s and 70s :lol::lol:

And then we cry why there are terrorist attacks and extremism in Pakistani society. I can't believe Pakistani society which was so liberal back in the 60s and 70s are such extremists now a days.
it is because the West is very mean ..they don't give unconditional-Visas to everybody in Pakistan except the sellouts here...They try to keep our pplz under their control thats how the locals respondz by kicking out the sellouts from the country.....its so simple....Yes! if the West be nice to our pplz and let our ppl go freely into the West then offcoarse our pplz will be good with them...everywhere is "Tit for Tat".....Alhamdolillah!..........:)
note that in 60's and 70's everybody was able to go freely into the West and pplz used to admire the West whereas right now the reverse is true........:what:

Report by Press Trust of India.

Best not to post such articles OP.

Exactly why??? As far as I know, almost all the news services of India obtain their news from PTI which is a non profit news organisation which is also India's largest news organisation. It took over from API and Reuters and has tie ups with most international news majors. Maybe you know something that I dont?

According to a report by the Press Trust of India, Muhammad Afzal Chishti, the secretary general of the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Ulema wing, had left the country after having received numerous threats against his life.

:lol: This explains it all Afzal Chishti secretary general of the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Ulema wing.

Free Asylum seeker just as all PPP workers have got in UK-USA-Dubai (typically called dubai chalo)

A fail attempt a failed thread.

According to a report by the Press Trust of India, Muhammad Afzal Chishti, the secretary general of the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Ulema wing, had left the country after having received numerous threats against his life.

:lol: This explains it all Afzal Chishti secretary general of the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Ulema wing.

Free Asylum seeker just as all PPP workers have got in UK-USA-Dubai (typically called dubai chalo)

A fail attempt a failed thread.

he like to get free dinner at UK lolz

he like to get free dinner at UK lolz
KAREELA OPER SE NEEM CHARDHA .LOLS they are drama queen now i got new way to fly UK

:tup:
That is exactly what he is up to everything free, free trip, free passport.
After all it turned out to be a runaway liberal mullah.

I have a dispute with the Tribune here: they should have bothered to independently verify the story. For a Pakistani newspaper not to do so about an Indian news story regarding Pakistan before republishing it strikes me as laziness. :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom