What's new

Tayyib Erdogan invites Imran khan to Turkey !!

Now this is a worthy thread leader. :tup:

I will be looking forward to this visit with great interest !!!

and wait for the day when he would be invited on a official visit !!

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

InshAllah..

430385_10150596676509527_151626539526_8938186_858620767_n.jpg

Erdogan defeated corrupt leaders in his country with the help of his nation. Insha'Allah Imran Khan will do the same with the help of the nation.

Pakistan Zindabad

I will be looking forward to this visit with great interest !!!

and wait for the day when he would be invited on a official visit !!

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

InshAllah..

Turks knows he's the next premier of Pakistan and that's being the reason got an invitation for his visit. Imran Khan had always given examples of Erdogan and Muhatir Muhammad in his speeches the way they've revamped both their respective countries to economic giants. He'll definitely learn a lot from his visit to Turkistan.

Wish you best of luck @leader :tup:

its not me who is going with him silly !!

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Turks knows he's the next premier of Pakistan and that's being the reason got an invitation for his visit. Imran Khan had always given examples of Erdogan and Muhatir Muhammad in his speeches the way they've revamped both their respective countries to economic giants. He'll definitely learn a lot from his visit to Turkistan.

ofcourse he is part of the league and now being acknowledged as the future premier of Pakistan, not only by the turks, but by Chinese as well.. and I am sure when in powers these two great friends of Pakistan will support him in every possible manner to uplift the country !!

Re: Tabib Erdogan invites Imran khan to Turkey !!
could you please someone change from "Tabib Erdogan" to "Tayyib Erdogan"..
..on the other hand ...tabib Erdogan=Dr. Erdogan.....is not so bed :azn:

sorry for that it was unintentional and some unintentional things are pleasant :)

Who is Imran Khan? and why is he considered great? I mean what did he do to Pakistan to be considered a great leader?

Back
Top Bottom