What's new

Team 2

Janbaz

Reaction score
Here is the team pic:

daa29ec62ff5da16f9f079c940e2b496.jpg

Well, i am the 1 with a bat on the extreme left with the dress shirt popping under the T shirt. Black dress pants!

That would have been my first guess....
Looking good :smokin:

here is my team, the Pakistan High Commission Cricket Club, New Delhi, India. this pic was taken after we beated Ramjas Cricket Academy. it was a historic win for us as we had only 2 senior players and rest of our team mates were young and had never even played in an official club. thanx to my coaching, we beat one of the most reputed cricket academies of delhi.

P.S. some of the indian team members of the Ramjas academy can also be seen in the background.

hey what was your score by how many runs or wickets did you win by
details man details.

here is my team, the Pakistan High Commission Cricket Club, New Delhi, India. this pic was taken after we beated Ramjas Cricket Academy. it was a historic win for us as we had only 2 senior players and rest of our team mates were young and had never even played in an official club. thanx to my coaching, we beat one of the most reputed cricket academies of delhi.

P.S. some of the indian team members of the Ramjas academy can also be seen in the background.

Geek Paradise

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom