What's new

Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan pledges to fight in Kashmir, sharia in India

Now same people who said TTP was supported by India will say they got against India just like LTTE. I mean seriously guys ?

I think when TTP said stop actions against them, they will fight India, people in Pakistan made the deal. Now isn't it a more believable possibility.

Send them across... We have our snipers ready and you can find many many mass graves in Kashmir! Thanks for giving live practice... Regarding Kashmir was/is/will be an integral part of India!

Is that why you chose to live in San Jose USA.

Now same people who said TTP was supported by India will say they got against India just like LTTE. I mean seriously guys ?

I think when TTP said stop actions against them, they will fight India, people in Pakistan made the deal. Now isn't it a more believable possibility.

KRAIT it doesn't suit you when you start to talk like a key Board Warrior.

Sharia law in india???? These guys imaginations are as wild as they are...

Funniest thing is if we in pakistan were to implement sharia law all Taliban and their supporters would have been killed the first day sharia law came into effect .So i say Bring it but i seriously doubt Most of these mullahs and their supporters want this.

Ok let them try to implement Sharia in India...... Send them up Mr. Rehman! We`ll wait :D :coffee:

010308israel1.jpg

indian-army-27310630.jpg

INDIA++SOLDIERS+IN+KASHMIR+MAR+15+2010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom