What's new

Tell you a true China (2).

Status
Not open for further replies.

wang

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear friends

I come back again. and today i would like to introduce Beijing to you.

Beijing, the capital of China, with a population of 16-million, located in
north-east of China. like Chongqing, Beijing also directly controlled by the central government.

thousands of picture of Beijing are avaliable in link:

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=9557461

I saw some Indians frequently comparing New Delhi with Beijing. i have not been New Delhi yet, who can please show some pictures of New Delhi to me.
i will appreciate!!!:flag:

It seems you think that China is equal to USA - by comparing the total size of the National Domestic Product? You are forgetting the difference in population of USA 300 m to China's 1300 m.

China's per capita income is still way below and can be classified as a developing economy.
What about Freedom of Expression - Remember Fulon Gong, Taimenen Square, unarmed people are executed for having difference of opinion to the Government.
Right to own/live in traditional property - When all these fancy show cities in the city are being created, all these people were chucked out off their homes.
Freedom of the media - The TV radio Newspapers dare not write anything without the approval of the Government. Even private citizens have been inprisioned / shot due to critisizing the government.
The rural population cannot enter these fancy cities - and are left to rot there.
The Chinese government purposely keeps the value of its currency down to keep its prices low - it's workers are paid low wages & since there can be no Unions, they cannot negotiate better wages.
Before you get all carried away with China - please google and evaluate the truth. (that is, if you are allowed to look into independent sources)

Ahan ..whos talkin abt FREEDOM OF SPEECH here ...hello wake up :coffee: ...remeber GUJRAT ? remeber how many people killed for doin nothin ...talkin abt MEDIA ? u r media is FREE u think ? talkin abt FACTS even media for USA is not free they have 30-40 agencies working 24hrs a day 7 days a week to keep surviellance of every single thing which is about to be broadcasted or printed in news paper ..there is no such thing as Freedom of speech right now any where so stop blaming other countries and go look at your corruption rate ..illeteracy and poverty rate compared with CHINA ...and please stop b.s this guy just posted link to show city why you have to even come here shouting is this caz u r jealous ? or just its the HABIT of ALL INDIANS not to except superiority of others ? ...well BEST of luck man ...keep dreamin ...By the way friend its nice link ...:army:

Beautifull dude, liked all of em.... keep it up

Wang - are you allowed to use Google? If so, go ahead and see the cities in Delhi.
Marvel at the fact that people there can actually elect their own leaders in the free world. People are allowed to speak their mind, critizise the government and have more than ONE CHILD.
In Australia we have many Chinese who have been practitioners of Folon Gong - they tell us the horrors of torture & humilation to their members.
Paisa tho kanjaroo ke pass bhi hota hai.

Wang - are you allowed to use Google? If so, go ahead and see the cities in Delhi.
Marvel at the fact that people there can actually elect their own leaders in the free world. People are allowed to speak their mind, critizise the government and have more than ONE CHILD.
In Australia we have many Chinese who have been practitioners of Folon Gong - they tell us the horrors of torture & humilation to their members.
Paisa tho kanjaroo ke pass bhi hota hai.

Hey hey wow wooow, hang on a sec dude,

I am living in Australia, talk to me now, ur talking about those practitioners of Folon Gong, i actually know lots of them here in melbourne, even if they tell u stories of toture or whatever they are still very happy back their in china. Having a one child policy is china's social and political issue, which is good and promising if you consider number of dependants in a family with only one practisioner, unlike india, where you can have as many as u like and then suffer.

Ask them and then ask ur own people, how many of them are happy with their own governments.

"Paisa Kanjron ke pas bhi hota hay aur mehnat karne walay ke pas bhi"
Ab Kanjer:stupid: kon hai aur mehnti:cool1:kon main batana zaroori nahin smajhta kyon ke, samajhdar ke liye ishara hi kafi hay!!!;)

. Having a one child policy is china's social and political issue, which is good and promising if you consider number of dependants in a family with only one practisioner, unlike india, where you can have as many as u like and then suffer.

Well for a start let me clarify i have no probs in accepting China as a fast growing economy and miles ahead of India.

but wrt your post about the 1 child policy, why is it a wonderfull decision.Is it because you feel it would decrase the pop and allow better resources per head?

Fast Forward 50 years and think.How would it look like? Its a japan in making,too many old people and lesser younger ones to support them.Its a demographic timebomb.

And also there are many reports of forced state abortion.

http://www.faluninfo.net/

This is the real face of China. Falun Gong members or even innocent students demonstrating(Tainamen Square) were shot and killed in their dozens, hundreds? Who knows - this is China.

Even the relatives of these fulon gong members fear for their lives.

http://www.faluninfo.net/

This is the real face of China. Falun Gong members or even innocent students demonstrating(Tainamen Square) were shot and killed in their dozens, hundreds? Who knows - this is China.

Even the relatives of these fulon gong members fear for their lives.

What about the face of India?

Shots against the innocent civilians of Kashmir is nothing special as Tainamen Square now, is it? :D

Hi, everyone,

This is my first time here. I am living in Singapore, where Chinese, Indians and Malays live together in peace.
I am glad to exchange opinions (including Falun Gong and Tiananmen Square) with my Indian friends in Singapore. The strange thing is that most of them were not so easy to stir, not like some friends here. :P
Lack of understanding may be the largest barrier of Sino-India relationship. If we can know more about each other (I admit that I am not quite understand indians), it would be possible that China and Indian became good neighbours. After all, China and Indian have a lot of commons.
Every country has its own interests and that makes it possible for common interests among countries to appear. Also, every country has its own backwardness. China still have a lot of social and economics problems not reflected by these beatiful pictures. I think people in Pakistan and India will also have their own problems.
The photos posted by wang are good. However, maybe I can post some other pictures of China's rural areas and poor people. The true China is not always prosperous. And I don't think it's aschemed. Chinese need to calmly face our shortcomings and learn from other nations, that's what we did in the past thousands of years.
On this website, I sincerely feel the warm and frank Pakistanis. However, I know little about Pakistan. Would anyone post photos of true Pakistan? Moreover, since I am also not quite understand Indians (as I said above), would you please also show us the true Indian? I believe that everyone will be glad to see these photos.

There are quite a few pictures posted in the Economy & Infrastructure section of the website which shows the developments going on in Pakistan.

By the way welcome, it would be good exchanging our opinions on different issues.

i would just like to ask why everytime Wang posts something about China, he puts the Pakistan flag?? is China doing anything to make pakistan like China...is China doing half as much trade with Pakistan as with India???I have just visited China(Shanghai and Beijing), i havent seen any love towards the Pakistani people there...i have many many Indians there doing trafe being welcomed like brothers by the Chinese...even after i told i was Pakistan, most of them didnt even know what Pakistan was...whereas they knew India?? they are jsut interested in money nothing else, Pakistan may be a good friend..but to put the pakistani flag when trying to snub India using Chinese cities is not justified and i feel strongly about it.

Furthermore, therer were talks about China crushing India, believe me its not going to happen, China doea a conisderable amount of trade with India and is increasing it, so it isnt going to "crush" India just to make Pakistan happy.Furthermore India and China are comfortably seperated by the Himalayas so the chances of a war are very slim even with tadays technology..no one is going to war..and besides talking about infrastructure, i think infrastructure goes beyond just J-10'S and LCA's..

Regards,
Himeed

Hi Himeed & everyone,

It's my first time visiting the forum.:partay:
Sorry for the ignorant guys you saw in Shanghai, but I'd like to clarify that not all chinese pepole were like that. It is ture that some guys live in big cities of China never feel intrest in politics, they just care about how to earn more money just like what happens in other contries. ;) But more people especially the youngsters of china began to open their mind and keeping the whole world in view,more and more pepole have noticed the value of the friendship between Pakistan & China just like me~
Nowadays, many of the college students even high school students in china began to pay more attention on international politics (at least it is ture to my & many of my friends' family)and I believe that they will finally realize the importance of having a faithful & strong friend like Pakistan.:flag: :ChinaFlag:
Sorry for my poor grammar.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom