What's new

Tense situation in karachi once again

Evil Flare

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I don't know what is happening but there is fierce firing going in shah faisal colony , In tower passenger bus is being on Fire & peoples are still inside

:angry:

I don't know what is happening but there is fierce firing going in shah faisal colony , In tower passenger bus is being on Fire & peoples are still inside

Well, as long as Zardari keeps smiling with that priceless face of his..:angry:

I can't believe no action is undertaken to curb the violence in Karachi..

How can you feel safe in Karachi? @#$% How can a Pakistani feel safe on his own soil?!?! F--k these politicians of ours, bring in the army and do a clean sweep.

My frustration is high, but this has been going on for too long, action should've been taken decisively.

Aamir Zia please keep us updated about the situation there, and stay safe brother.

Sadly one person is burned alive .. several vehicles has been torched in city .. firing in Lyari too ..

Thank you for keeping us informed. I pray for peace and hope nobody loses thier life. So so sad. I want my Karachi back the way it used to be

sendbinary.aspx

KARACHI: SAMAA TV team was attacked in the Gulistan-e-Jauhar area of the city on Friday night.

Unknown miscreants terrorized the SAMAA team by firing. No harm was reported in the incident.

Before strike of the Sindh nationalist parties on August 13th, unidentified miscreants have started firing in different areas of the city including Regal Chowk, Saddar, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Rabia City, Banaras, Patel Parra, Sohrab Goth, Quaidabad, Malir and other areas.

The miscreants injured Naveed, Farooq and Muhammad Ali as they resisted them when asked forcefully to close their shops.

It is reported that the miscreants force shopkeepers to close their shops and business activities. SAMAA

Is there a strike tomorrow?? ANP and Sindhi Nationalists called for a strike on August 13th over Local Governments. These scums want the hundred year old commissioner system back instead of Local Governments which is democratic.

Is there a strike tomorrow?? ANP and Sindhi Nationalists called for a strike on August 13th over Local Governments. These scums want the hundred year old commissioner system back instead of Local Governments which is democratic.

haan strike to lag rahi hai ab ..

Killing & burning people alive just to ensure that their is strike tomorrow .. WTF is this :angry:

since PPP took over the governemt, pakistan is seeing all the worst days of 63 years of its experience combined

its single most worst government and democratic government in the world's history easily, all dictators were much better than these democratic thugs

they actually dont like LG because it creates another layer of government...

why are they calling for strike one day before independence day?

Back
Top Bottom