What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there must be some logic when you say something or do something..

Let me find a logic...

A Mosque..
Google defination of mosque and every where it is defined as a place for worship for Muslims.

A Church.
Same as above but for christians

A Synagogue.
Same but for Jews

Now Ahmadiyas are not muslims and i say that because they Dont believe in our Final Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).
Our kalimaah reads

Ash hado an lalilaha illalahu wa ashhadu ana Muhammad ul rasul Allah

thats why i call them non-muslims

So logically a Mosque is not a place for them.

Every religion of this world has a special name for their worship places.. and the fact is they dont like to worship on other religions holy places.

Now Declaring that the attack was on a Mosque or ahmedya mosque i cannot find any logic in it.
Ahmedya worship place like every Pakistani news site is reporting it is appropriate

its like some day Muslims will say we pray 5 times a day in a Church.
or a hindu say he worship in a Mosque
A christian say he worship in a Mosque
i am a muslim and i worsip in a Synagogue.

Doesnt make sense to me.
I dont know how it makes sense to the MODS.
Really wots the logic.

I believe if i go in a church and start to pray.. even the most liberal christians will be offended.
Think of Synagogue
Think of Temple

Find me a logic plzz.

RIP for the dead, intolerance is increasing in this world and unfortunately south asia is leading it.

Last edited:
Seriously weird logic from some forum members, a word is not copyrighted its just a word , a method to communicate, what matters is your faith and not what u call it. Has the medium become more important that religion , the real stuff in it?

I support WOT but to an extent. The long term solution is to change the ideology of the people by educating them. I do not want to see Pakistan turning into Iraq. I have deep sympathy for the people who died in the terrorist attacks. I AM SAD ABOUT MY COUNTRY but out of depression; I DO NOT CARE.

Either fully support or fully reject WoT, half heartness is not good. you can educate people if they are ready to be educated. you cant educate a man with a gun who is fully committed to kill himsefl as well as the others.

take it easy, i don't want myself to involve in any useless argument.

I have raised my legitimate objection in accordance with the law of the land. This is a sensitive issue and i will not remain silent.

yes and this sensitivity have caused masacare of Qadianis in pakistan. thanks god it is the internet.

Seriously weird logic from some forum members, a word is not copyrighted its just a word , a method to communicate, what matters is your faith and not what u call it. Has the medium become more important that religion , the real stuff in it?

First my all sympathies are with the dead and injured and I wish RIP for all dead , early and complete recovery of all injured. I condemn the act of terrorism against the 80 killed, many injured citizens of Pakistan and their numerous loved ones who remained in agony during this whole episode.

Having said all this I just want to tell you that Ahmedis are declared non Muslims due to one of their very fundamental belief against Islam and none of Muslim sect have different opinion about it, so they are non Muslim. Therefore they should maintain their identity in all respect including religion.
:pakistan:

dear jonasad,

the logic behind this is that it is because of people like YOU that things of these sort are happening in our country. Rather than having sympathy over the loss of lives you are busy creating mischief NOW TOO!!! "May the mischief makes rott in hell". The logic is my friend that YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT from the worst of taliban kind, just a sumwhat blogger type of them. Lemme ask u, u are educated na? What good is that education if it doesnt make u HUMAN??? now YOU GIVE ME A LOGIC TO THIS PLEASEEEEE!!! it isnt of any use if u cant value of fellow kind. People like u love their pets more than own kind. You think Allah doesnt see that? Boy boy i really wud want to see ur face wen u face Him in this regard.

Seriously mate, stop being an ANIMAL n respect humanity. RIP all souls of all the HUMANS that died today!!

yes and this sensitivity have caused masacare of Qadianis in pakistan. thanks god it is the internet.

A very big NO sir. The aim of this attack was to gain maximum world's attention and to bring government under immense pressure. These b****rds have no left any Mosque as well for their nefarious design. :flame::flame:

By the way the motive could be to pressurize government of Pakistan and PA to attack N Waziristan. Unfortunately the world is very cruel.:coffee:

That is so sad. We complain that why we muslims are BACKWARD, uneducated, left behind, ruined countries, we always complain about the others, we complain about our neieghbours, but we never see what is the cause of our problems. people are busy trying to find life on mars or researching on every field and we are fighting and killing each other because somebody calls our mosque their mosque or our religion their religion. that is so pathetic as well as sad. at least we should have shame and sense to concentrate on the loss of lives of so many innocent pakistanis and human being rather than complaing about what somebody should call their worship place.

A very big NO sir. The aim of this attack was to gain maximum world's attention and to bring government under immense pressure. These b****rds have no left any Mosque as well for their nefarious design. :flame::flame:

By the way the motive could be to pressurize government of Pakistan and PA to attack N Waziristan. Unfortunately the world is very cruel.:coffee:

It was a sectarian clash. One group claiming superiority to another, thinking they have the right to do this because the other people don't believe in the same thing as them. Things like this make me wonder what the world would be like without religion.

yar Fair & handwsum waloon nay sponser kis ho ga and he is white now . he he
or mota tha tou kia hova ,it is camatkar of indian media.
they are good in BSing.........

Right. That would explain why Pakistani Govt. accepted him as a Pakistani national. Oh wait - that is right - Zardari, Pak Army and ISI are all RAW agents. What a simple explanation.

Dear Forum Members,

I am a witness to this incident, my house is hardly 200 meters away from this place of worship(in Garhi Shahu), i was offering Juma prayer in a masjid adjacent to my house, we completed our prayers and when we raised our hands for DUA the first grenade blast was heard followed by another grenade blast then firing brokeout, i knew what was happening coz somewhere my sixth sense says that such incidences have occured mostly on fridays so after DUA i came to my house and started counting the blasts, assesing the type of weapons being used in exchange of fire i was very cool and calmn and when all this happened i thought why i didn't panic or surprised? maybe we pakistanis expect this everyday now or that we know these people do strike when and where they want and that we have given up on our lives.

or maybe the fright that one may have from within has vanished because i know i'll die one day no matter what be the reason, then i suddenly realised this is what GOD wants us to realize that we are not supposed to live forever and that all of us will REALLY die one day, we usually forget this or atleast try to forget this or don't want to think about it.

when one realizes this truth it wipes out alot of evils from within one's self e.g greed, jealousy, selfishness etc and brings in one thing, be a blessing for others, bring smile on their faces and do what brings good to the people and reduces their tensions.

it bring just one thing to my mind...be SELFLESS and SERVE SERVE SERVE people.

Last edited:
any chance that someone can get it and uploads on youtube?
its a miracle if terrorists are caught alive

I hope prosecution build a strong case otherwise the judiciary will throw it away.
To date every terrorist & murderer has walked free from Pakistani courts because

1. the prosecution builds a half hearted & weak case
2. the judiciary is pro-taliban specially from Musharaf time in an act of defiance to his rule & continues to do so due to its tussle with Zardari

This maybe an explaination as to why the terrorist hafiz saeed was let off by the courts in pak.

All terrorists and murders should be choked to death or alive autopsy should be performed on them.

RIP those dead by acts of coward terrorists in todays attacks and all other attacks in the subcontinent.

RIP all innocents :cry:

Remember Islam is about becoming a better person and filling your heart with love for Allah and his creations. Thats the basics which I don't see much in people nowadays.

-

Sikhs & Muslims praying at same place.

Guru ki Maseet or Guru's Mosque is a mosque that was constructed at the request of the sixth Sikh Guru Guru Hargobind ji. It is situated in Sri Hargobindpur town on the banks of River Beas. It is also recognized as a historic site by UNESCO.

It is an important symbol of the integrated past and present of India’s cultural heritage.

Gurdwara Guru ki Maseet - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

-

Few days ago, you guys were jumping in happiness when Shoaib married Qadiani Sania Mirza, and if I recall correctly we have 'nature beauty' thread in members section, def.pk members quoted allmost every image saying its creation of Allah, now what happened, human life is deemed the highest form of life, then why harm it, who are you guys to judge others. :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom