What's new

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m just wondering when a country is going through such a tough time..why are the ppl bickering weather the who people who died were Muslims or not..weren't they all Pakistanis ???

look buddy when you say something do some research Pakistan was founded in the name of Islam not for acquiring a territory so naturally its residents will call themselves muslims first.... and one more thing is tat muslims always consider them Muslims first its not the case with Pakistanis only

how atuthentic the hadith is? and is it accpeted by all sects of islam? the quran clearly says that the best of you is those who have Taqua. why should we care about sayed about who they are?

I am not sure about authenticity of the that hadith, but Sahih Muslim has been considered authentic for around all sunni muslims (don't know about others). Also this hadith never say that they are superior then any other muslim, but tell us to take care them (which is not against quranic versus, i.e. the best people infront of Allah are those who have higher taqwa)

Ahmadis are worse than Jews, says Pakistan Taliban: Rediff.com India News

Claiming responsibility for the audacious attack -- that left at least 30 dead -- on two mosques of the Ahmadis sect in Lahore [ Images ], the Punajb Taliban [ Images ] vowed to intensify attacks against the faction whom they describe as "worse infidels than Jews".

Talking to rediff.com, Mansoor Maawia, a purported spokesperson for Punjabi Taliban said, "No Ahmadi would live with peace in Pakistan. Our war against them and their followers will continue."

Maawia added, "Today's attack was carried out by Punjabi Taliban, it is a high value target as Ahmadis are as worst infidels as Jews are. They have controlled the affairs of the country and implement Jewish agendas in Pakistan. Our war against Jews, Ahmadis and their followers will continue."

how atuthentic the hadith is? and is it accpeted by all sects of islam? the quran clearly says that the best of you is those who have Taqua. why should we care about sayed about who they are?
being equal is one thing and respect is different
give respect to elders
give respect to teachers

whats so special about Syeds? well they happen to be the childern of the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH and it is a mark of respect to the very Prophet PBUH.

thats what is so special. just like the picture of the Gumbad-e-Khizra
so I would really care
dont think it is mandatory, its all about devotion and love for the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH

do you know? the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH advised to respect and look after the parents when they ae alive and then respect their friends after they are dead. it is a mark of respect to the source

got the point? I know some people cant digest the Darood to Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH, what chance His descendants have?

oh by the way, do you know dozens of innocent Pakistanis lost their lives today they were Allah's creation care to spare few thoughts for them?

I am not sure about authenticity of the that hadith, but Sahih Muslim has been considered authentic for around all sunni muslims (don't know about others). Also this hadith never say that they are superior then any other muslim, but tell us to take care them (which is not against quranic versus, i.e. the best people infront of Allah are those who have higher taqwa)

good, then lets concentrate on Taqwa, not Sayeds. lets stop discusing religion here as it is not the topic.

Acc to most secular Geo

LAHORE: Gunmen stormed two worship places belonging to a minority sect in Lahore on Friday, taking worshippers hostage and sparking gun battles with police that left 62 people dead, Geo News reported

Acc to Jang News

Gun-grenade attacks at worship places kill 40
LAHORE: Gunmen stormed two mosques belonging to a minority sect in Lahore on Friday, taking worshippers hostage and sparking gun battles with police that left 4 ....

Acc to Dawn News

LAHORE: Gunmen attacked worshippers from a religious minority in two worship places in Lahore on Friday, taking hostages and killing at least 30 people, officials said.

The leading news sources are calling it Worsip places but here on PDF..
How can the MODS call it Mosque its out of my head.
I cannot believe that the MODS have changed the title to Mosque, if this is Pakistani Defence forum, then rules of the state sould apply, it is illegal, unethical.

I PROTEST...

btw the way i totaly condemn the attacks on ahmedis, may they rest in peace and the culprits brought to justice.

and AM justify how do you feel its appropriate?

look buddy when you say something do some research Pakistan was founded in the name of Islam not for acquiring a territory so naturally its residents will call themselves muslims first
Oh I have done my research...
Pakistan was founded for Muslims of Undivided India in 1947 by M.A Jinnah as Republic of Pakistan...It did not become ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan till after Jinnah's death.

and one more thing is tat muslims always consider them Muslims first its not the case with Pakistanis only

If that is true then it is unfortunate ...and here in India most of the Muslims consider themselves Indians first .

Oh I have done my research...
Pakistan was founded for Muslims
Is that not enough Paksitan was founded for muslims not for pakistanis.....
It did not become ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan till after Jinnah's death.

I don't want fight for a thing that has been discussed a thousand times I agree to disagree with you in this matter

If that is true then it is unfortunate ...and here in India most of the Muslims consider themselves Indians first .

You cannot say on behalf of Muslims....most of muslims in india live in Kashmir and they don't call them indians not even on second:azn:

The title was changed by me and I believe it is appropriate, and SW's explanation above covers my POV on it as well.
End of discussion.
You are plain wrong, Ahmedi are not Muslim hence their place of worship cant not be called a Mosque. You can do whatever you want and get away with it because you are a SuperMod, but your SiperModship does not make your wrong a right. Allah, Quran, Rasool and Sharia are superior, not your SuperMod words or opinion. There has been a long debate on this and Quran clearly favors those who consider Qadyanis non-Muslim. End of discussion.

self delete.. ^^^^^ Qsaark said it better.

Last edited:
shia taliban are called Haideri Taliban present in Kurram and Kohat/ Aukrak zai region

Quran says " Killing a human is like killing whole humanity(surah Al Bakra)

Shia Have no Haidri Taliban. They called them Mahdi Army. or it was 10 years back Sepah e Mohammed.

Thanks

Research some more on Quad e Azam here have a look clear your misconceptions.

its just a 3 min vid watch it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom