What's new

Terrorist Modi supporter Hindutva Pig attempts to attack Masjid in Toronto area (Markham)

A Gujrati Indian Muslim ia basically an Afghan on steroids.
LMAO
EMky6M5W4AAs1Hp.jpg

The thing is, India is not secular nor democratic. You guys lynch and kill each other over beef and other crazy differences.
At least we don't blow up mosques over the interpretation of the Quran. Far more Muslims have been killed by Muslim religious fanatics in Pakistan than by Hindu mobs in India.

Both afghans and indian so called "Muslims" are a destroyed, enslaved and battered peoples.
You are wrong.

You don't know the fighting prowess of Hindustani Muslims. Even Hinduwadi police does not enter their ghettos.

That is a rather unflattering picture of his teeth. If I recall correctly, he was a heavy smoker and fond of his drink too. Does the Sharia say anything about smoking and drinking? Also, I have read he used to eat pork in his younger days. Is that true ? I thought it was haram in Islam.

At least we don't blow up mosques over the interpretation of the Quran. Far more Muslims have been killed by Muslim religious fanatics in Pakistan than by Hindu mobs in India.

No you guys instruct crazy Afghans to carry out suicide attacks against innocent Pakistanis. Moreover you lynch Indian Muslims who consume beef. You even mistreat your own Hindus such as Dalits which you consider low caste. You are actually very tolerant people. Such a wonderful people that treat everyone equally.

@RandyB
+10 rupees from BJP IT cell
Lol, I can feel the burn. But seriously, does anyone know if Jinnah used to eat pork ? I have read it on the internet but realise it can just be propoganda.

No you guys instruct crazy Afghans to carry out suicide attacks against innocent Pakistanis. Moreover you lynch Indian Muslims who consume beef. You even mistreat your own Hindus such as Dalits which you consider low caste. You are actually very tolerant people. Such a wonderful people that treat everyone equally.
Arent Afghans part of the ummah? You even replaced the Ghani regime with the Taliban and "removed the shackles of slavery". Why would the Taliban take instructions from Hindu kafirs ?

Lol, I can feel the burn. But seriously, does anyone know if Jinnah used to eat pork ? I have read it on the internet but realise it can just be propoganda.
Maybe he use to eat pork maybe he didn’t.
But that just shows how merciful our lord is.
Allah can make someone who ate pork, drank alcohol and smoked into a Muslim who embarrassed and destroyed pajeet and carved out a separate Muslim state from pajeetland.
To repent or worship we don’t have to drink cow piss, give food to rocks or pull on some random persons gentiles like a certain group does.
We just raise our hands and ask our lord for forgiveness.

Maybe he use to eat pork maybe he didn’t.
But that just shows how merciful our lord is.
Allah can make someone who ate pork, drank alcohol and smoked into a Muslim who embarrassed and destroyed pajeet and carved out a separate Muslim state from pajeetland.
To repent or worship we don’t have to drink cow piss, give food to rocks or pull on some random persons gentiles like a certain group does.
We just raise our hands and ask our lord for forgiveness.
Oh I am not judging him at all. I was just curious whether he would qualify as being sadiq and ameen according to Article 62 of Pakistan's constitution.

By the way, you have a very distorted view of Hinduism. A very small number of people like former PM Moraji Desai do drink cow urine, but that has nothing to do with Hindu beliefs. It is based on their belief that it has some medical benefits. For what it is worth, Moraji did have a long and healthy life. I have never seen anyone do it myself nor know of anyone who does. Many Hindus do pray in front of statues and idols but that is just one method of feeling closer to the divine. There are many schools of Hindu philosophy which accomodate a wide variety of beliefs, including atheism.

I too can comment on various aspects of other religions that are not flattering, but I believe that matters of personal faith sometimes transcend what others would consider rational, so will refrain.

That is a rather unflattering picture of his teeth. If I recall correctly, he was a heavy smoker and fond of his drink too. Does the Sharia say anything about smoking and drinking? Also, I have read he used to eat pork in his younger days. Is that true ? I thought it was haram in Islam.

I am proud of my founder Jinnah and dreamer IQBAL

Back
Top Bottom