What's new

Terrorist Modi supporter Hindutva Pig attempts to attack Masjid in Toronto area (Markham)

That is a rather unflattering picture of his teeth.
Compared to an unflattering EVERYTHING?

gandhi-visits-lahore-1947-mohandas-karamchand-gandhi-2-october-1869-KCET63.jpg

Lol, I can feel the burn. But seriously, does anyone know if Jinnah used to eat pork ? I have read it on the internet but realise it can just be propoganda.

Arent Afghans part of the ummah? You even replaced the Ghani regime with the Taliban and "removed the shackles of slavery". Why would the Taliban take instructions from Hindu kafirs ?

Yeah we won LOL It was nice seeing you flee like a piglet.

Aren't Dalits Hindus? Why do you guys discriminate and kill your own kind?

bhai, I'm guessing k tunay yeh waalo toh suna hoga:

"fangs" bit got me and has stuck..

xewtya tha Gandhi in many ways, which is fine.. was just another human.

wonder how long the Sangh and Modi will keep up this charade...

Well , Gandhi always wanted to live like the people he represented. I am sure he would be proud of being the most poorly dressed person in that photograph. He gave up trying to be an English gentleman the day he was thrown out of a first class train cabin in South Africa despite having a reservation.

@Drizzt

Bhimrao sb, best ever, right ?

-------------------------------

Gandhi was a upper caste brahman scumbag

Yeah we won LOL It was nice seeing you flee like a piglet.

Aren't Dalits Hindus? Why do you guys discriminate and kill your own kind?
There is legal discrimination in favour of Dalits in the Indian constitution because they had been historically oppressed. There is a 22% reservation in all government jobs except the armed forces and elite educational institutions for them. There are specific laws against insulting or discriminating against Dalits , which are sometimes even unfairly used to settle personal scores.

There is still some stigma associated with being Dalit in the hinterlands but Dalits are now a lot more politically and economically empowered compared to the situation before independence. It is not perfect but getting better.By the way, Modi himself comes from one of the so called Other Backward Castes.

There is legal discrimination in favour of Dalits in the Indian constitution because they had been historically oppressed. There is a 22% reservation in all government jobs except the armed forces and elite educational institutions for them. There are specific laws against insulting or discriminating against Dalits , which are sometimes even unfairly used to settle personal scores.

There is still some stigma associated with being Dalit in the hinterlands but Dalits are now a lot more politically and economically empowered compared to the situation before independence. It is not perfect but getting better.By the way, Modi himself comes from one of the so called Other Backward Castes.

Come on dude. The vast majority of Dalits clean Brahmin toilets. Their women are used as concubines. A few made it at the top for PR purposes. The plight of Dalits is known to everyone.

The thing is, you can point fingers, but 10 will be pointed to you.

@Drizzt

Bhimrao sb, best ever, right ?

-------------------------------

Gandhi was a upper caste brahman scumbag
Gandhi was upper caste, but definitely not Brahmin. He was from the trader Bania caste.

Come on dude. The vast majority of Dalits clean Brahmin toilets. Their women are used as concubines. A few made it at the top for PR purposes. The plight of Dalits is known to everyone.
Lol. Just lol. Where did you get this information from ? By the way, in the old days, a conservative Brahmin would not even allow a Dalit woman's shadow to fall on him- forget about sleeping with her.

I thought he drunk his own

din ki first

first thing in the morning

apni susu maro, and pee jao fatafat ghataghat.. bkl pagal bsdka :rofl:
He used to drink both his and cow's. He was definitely a weirdo but to be fair he was very active into his 90s.

Last edited:
Finally somebody said it.
**** you mean someone said it? They have been fighting this western/Saud supported scourge since the 80s.

At least we don't blow up mosques over the interpretation of the Quran. Far more Muslims have been killed by Muslim religious fanatics in Pakistan than by Hindu mobs in India.
But Hindus created suicide bombings and used it on the Buddhists primarily

Gandhi was upper caste, but definitely not Brahmin. He was from the trader Bania caste.
hype

time for India to get real now

and we have been on a warpath to get real

note se hatan hai saaley ki gandi si malnourished ganji shakal.. bas vo he reh gya hai

or maybe keep milking his legacy, "man of peace" this that falana dhimkana.. goray bhi khush rehte hain is type ki sun k... xewtiye ..

I propose ki milk bhi karo legacy

and slowly by slowly public consciousness se hata bhi do

simultaneously, both black propaganda and white intellectual historical certified propaganda bhi karo.. blitzkrieg that shit.

We are brahmans, we are blessed with a trinity of tactical, strategic and intellectual might.. we can do it !

Inshallah, soon nobody would remember his name but in disgust or as a slur.

beliefs, including atheism.

Could you please explain this? I heard this before but don't know the detail. Genuinely curious.

There is a difference b/w white folks and Hinduwadis.

White folks strategize and then execute their plans. Look at the Christchurch white boi shooter. He even uploaded a go pro footage.

Our pathetic Hinduwadis are all talk no walk. Verbally abused Muslims in the UK. Got their asses beaten in their own Hindu areas of the UK.

Bhakts should join the KKK instead of RSS. Let the white folks train them.

Hindutwadis are very rough and tough on Muslims in India. I agree they are not that tough outside of India.

Could you please explain this? I heard this before but don't know the detail. Genuinely curious
Hinduism offers multiple paths to righteous living since, unlike some other religions, no single text is supposed to contain the infallible and immutable truth. The Samkhya, Yoga and Mimamsa schools of Hindu philosophy all reject the idea of a personal god. The Charvaka school is even more extreme. Most of the popular perception about Hinduism among non Hindus is based on the bhakti vedanta tradition.

**** you mean someone said it? They have been fighting this western/Saud supported scourge since the 80s.

But Hindus created suicide bombings and used it on the Buddhists primarily

On the forum I mean.

Back
Top Bottom