What's new

Terrorists Attack Police HQ in Karachi

Look everyone gets it

No one wants to be racist or needlessly upset anyone or any citizen, especially patriotic pashtuns or anyone else

But the bottom line is the harami who bombed a mosque full of people was a pashtun
The idiots who attacked a school killing innocent children were pashtuns

At some point a conversation needs to be had on why atleast a portion of the pashtun population is so jahil that they don't teach their children or each other that bombing mosques or killing school children isn't right

Pashtun reputation is being dragged through the mud by members of their own community

We can take positive steps on trying to help the community sort itself out

But putting our heads in the sand helps no one

Afghans (illegal too) have nothing to do with Pakistani Pashtuns.

Are Pakistani Punjabis now responsible for the massacres where 100.000's of people died during the partition, just because they happen to share ethnicity with the perpetrators, many who left for India or are now Indians today?

Everyone, including me, can see that there is a problem with Afghans in Pakistan, in particular in terms of militancy and terrorism, but the generalizations of Pakistani Pasthuns and their inclusion in this (even though we are talking about a tiny minority overall) is retarded and completely counterproductive for supposed Pakistani nationalists. Such discourse is doing nothing but further dividing Pakistan.

Look, I am first and foremost Sindhi, albeit a Pashtun-Sindhi mixture in terms of origin, but this rhetoric that I see in this thread, I don't blame many Pakistanis Pashtuns for feeling alienating and for being targeted in this one-sided and moronic blame game.

Pakistan as a whole has a problem with terrorism, violence, instability, retarded Mullah's, retarded beliefs, ignorance etc. Ignorance is widespread across all of Pakistan, irrespective of ethnic group. Sure, border regions of KPK, rural Balochistan are overall worse off, but that does not change the overall picture.

Anyway, we get it, Pakistani Pashtuns are a huge burden and a huge problem with Pakistan, no Pashtuns have ever contributed to Pakistan (A.Q. Khan was not of Pashtun origin etc.), all Pakistani Pashtuns are blowing themselves up and terrorists, rural Sindhis are backward, Baloch's too, Seraikis too, only Lahoris and Punjabis are cultivated and civilized people. Happy now?

My last post in this thread, no wonder that PDF is declining heavily.

Are you deliberately trolling? Regions such as Southern Punjab are one of the main Islamist hotbeds of Pakistan.

Ever heard about groups such as Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan, ever heard of Zia-ul-Haq, some of our most retarded and prominent Mullah's being Punjabis etc.?

Here you have "neutral" sources (Western, who don't care about Sindhi, Pashtun, Punjabi whatever divisions in Pakistan)

There have been 1000's of terrorist attacks all over Punjab, are you seriously trying to tell me that all of them were the work of Pashtuns and Baloch? Sorry, but how naive are you exactly?

You are literally full of shit. Cannot provide even a single example of punjabi sindhi kashmiri hazara etc doing suicide bombings. The difference is islamist from other provinces dont blow up mosque or shoot down school children.

Proved how jahil you are

Afghans (illegal too) have nothing to do with Pakistani Pashtuns.

Are Pakistani Punjabis now responsible for the massacres where 100.000's of people died during the partition, just because they happen to share ethnicity with the perpetrators, many who left for India or are now Indians today?

Everyone, including me, can see that there is a problem with Afghans in Pakistan, in particular in terms of militancy and terrorism, but the generalizations of Pakistani Pasthuns and their inclusion in this (even though we are talking about a tiny minority overall) is retarded and completely counterproductive for supposed Pakistani nationalists. Such discourse is doing nothing but further dividing Pakistan.

Look, I am first and foremost Sindhi, albeit a Pashtun-Sindhi mixture in terms of origin, but this rhetoric that I see in this thread, I don't blame many Pakistanis Pashtuns for feeling alienating and for being targeted in this one-sided and moronic blame game.

Pakistan as a whole has a problem with terrorism, violence, instability, retarded Mullah's, retarded beliefs, ignorance etc. Ignorance is widespread across all of Pakistan, irrespective of ethnic group. Sure, border regions of KPK, rural Balochistan are overall worse off, but that does not change the overall picture.

Anyway, we get it, Pakistani Pashtuns are a huge burden and a huge problem with Pakistan, no Pashtuns have ever contributed to Pakistan (A.Q. Khan was not of Pashtun origin etc.), all Pakistani Pashtuns are blowing themselves up and terrorists, rural Sindhis are backward, Baloch's too, Seraikis too, only Lahoris and Punjabis are cultivated and civilized people. Happy now?

My last post in this thread, no wonder that PDF is declining heavily.
It's a pointless discussion to have because it gets us nowhere to be fair, no ethnic group in the world is 100% innocent, crime exists everywhere.

He would have a better time arguing about disproportionately which would make sense, but even that needs to be done in a productive manner.

Anyway check the post I tagged you in

Aight so Lashkar-e-Jhangvi blew itself up in Balochistan multiple times with casualties increasing above 100.

LeJ was a Punjabi group (literally in the name LMAO).

1. Jan 2013 Quetta Massacre
2. 2015 Attock.

Yet you cannot name the punjabis who carried out these attacks. Pashtuns/Baloch dont want to introspect within their communities. Accepting the problem is the first step. Your people cannot even do that.

Punjabis are more than half of pakistans population yet you cannot even prove these 2 incidents were done by them. Sindhis/mujahirs are another 20% yet you cannot list a single terror incident out of thousands of suicide bombings done in pak.

Even if these 2 incidents wete done by punjabis does it make your proud that the other 99.9% wete done by pashtuns/baloch?

You are literally full of shit. Cannot provide even a single example of punjabi sindhi kashmiri hazara etc doing suicide bombings. The difference is islamist from other provinces dont blow up mosque or shoot down school children.

Proved how jahil you are
Calm down bro, they gave you examples of the groups which were majority Punjabi, there has been instances of Punjabis doing it but yes it's disproportionately more Western areas of Pakistan...

I'm confused, what do Sindhi nationalists want with Southern Punjab?

Like I said the ethnocentrists don't like that Punjab has the most political "sway". GM Syed sort of saw that so him and his party started campaigning for Seraiki province starting in the 1960s.

Doesn't help that when Nawaz and PMLN was elected by central Punjab base he completely ignored South Punjab, leading to more widening and grievences.

Baloch nationalists also support Seraiki province as they see Seraiki speaking Baloch as their own.

Proved how jahil you are

Are you retarded? Punjab has since the 1980's been one of the most affected areas of Pakistan in terms of terrorist attacks and sectarian violence, and I am supposed to believe your nonsense that all of those 1000's of terrorist attacks are exclusively the work of Pakistani Pashtuns? Who is the jahil here exactly?

You were already given names of Punjab-based/Punjabi-majority terrorist groups/extremist groups, Pakistan is full of retarded Mullah's, of Punjabi origins too, Punjabi Zia ul-Haq was the main motor behind the Islamization of Pakistan etc.

I gave you two links (from Western scholars and so-called experts) that talk about the problem of religious extremism in Southern Punjab etc.

I am not defending anything, I am opposing retarded, untrue and harmful generalizations and rhetoric that is alienating large segments of the Pakistani Pashtun community that happens to be the second largest ethnic group in Pakistan. That and not agreeing with the retarded comments that equal Afghan illegals with Pakistani Pashtuns. Simple as that.

Calm down bro, they gave you examples of the groups which were majority Punjabi, there has been instances of Punjabis doing it but yes it's disproportionately more Western areas of Pakistan...

Which I also recognized openly, several times in fact, but the troll/Pashtun-hater is incapable of noticing it/understanding it, yet also gave the reasons why naturally border regions of Pakistan bordering a failed country for 50-60 + years (Afghanistan) are more impacted by the negative after-effects of such a long time of unrest/war/instability/chaos that again breeds extremism and violence.

Yet you cannot name the punjabis who carried out these attacks. Pashtuns/Baloch dont want to introspect within their communities. Accepting the problem is the first step. Your people cannot even do that.

LeJ is a Punjabi group lmao.

Malik Ishaq was a Punjabi leader of LeJ.

There's a massive grooming gang problem in the UK, Punjabis hid behind the label "Asian" to obscure the lines to make it seem it wasn't a specific group of people doing it.

Then you guys started crying "Islamophobia" when Tommy Robinson started to expose the truth.

It's a pointless discussion to have because it gets us nowhere to be fair, no ethnic group in the world is 100% innocent, crime exists everywhere.

He would have a better time arguing about disproportionately which would make sense, but even that needs to be done in a productive manner.

Anyway check the post I tagged you in

I beg to differ… this is not a pointless discussion. Its the crux of the problem that needs to be talked about going forward. We as pakistanis need to interospect very deeply what has become of our country.

Punjabis are more than half of pakistans population yet you cannot even prove these 2 incidents were done by them. Sindhis/mujahirs are another 20% yet you cannot list a single terror incident out of thousands of suicide bombings done in pak.

SRA and MQM are examples. Forgot May 12 2007?

Even if these 2 incidents wete done by punjabis does it make your proud that the other 99.9% wete done by pashtuns/baloch?

Does this make you proud?

:rofl: :rofl:

331191045_612581807167867_8072907612779792470_n.jpg

LeJ is a Punjabi group lmao.

Malik Ishaq was a Punjabi leader of LeJ.

There's a massive grooming gang problem in the UK, Punjabis hid behind the label "Asian" to obscure the lines to make it seem it wasn't a specific group of people doing it.

Then you guys started crying "Islamophobia" when Tommy Robinson started to expose the truth.

What does that have anything to do with terrorism… your diversionary tactics will not work anymore. We will call a spade a spade going forward. Pakistan and afghanistan have been held hostage by a certain extreme ethnicity. Thats reality.

Again please list a single punjabi/sindhi suicide bomber from LeJ? Dont give me bs abt it being a punjabi group or its leader being a punjabi which everyone knows. Its a simple request which i have asked for now 5 times in this thread…

So mqm does suicide bombings and shoots
Down schools full of innocent children? Making yourself look more and more like a joker at this point. Especially since we all know where bacha bazi is prevelent.

Firstly, RIP to the dead and to hell with the scum terrorists!! And I have to say that Pakistani security agencies seem to have developed quite an efficient response to such situations.

As someone who grew up in the Karachi of the 1970s and 1980s, I can tell you that the so called Jihad against the Commies changed my city of birth very quickly!! The Afghan refugees were allowed almost unrestricted access to places like Karachi and Peshawar by Zia ul Haq govt. He could have and should have restricted the refugees movements like the Iranians did, who too hosted refugees in millions. In Karachi, as late as late 1970s, crimes were committed using knives or occasionally pistols. But by 1985, kalashnikovs were abundant and they were absolutely a result of the Afghan refugees and Jihadis. It was inevitable that of the hundreds of thousands raised to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, some would turn against the society which was hosting them. You know the student Bushra Zaidi death (1984/85?) and how it spawned a wave of violent incidents in Karachi. Karachhites, who were normally traders, also took up the arms and thus rose Altaf Hussein's fascists organization as a counter-part to the violent thugs from Afghanistan. Sad to say, the gun-loving culture of Pakistan bordering the Afghanistan also contributed to that a lot and continuing to do so while MQM has been tamed. A 'secular' terrorist is far less likely to blow himself up compared with those in parts of Pakistan and many parts of Afghanistan who have seen nothing but wars and destructions and raised on extremist ideologies.
As to your question about how they blow themselves up? I don't know, perhaps they have seen losses in their family--you know, a lot got destroyed in Pakistan and Afghanistan due to the Soviet-Afghan war and then the WOT. Also perhaps they live in poverty and raised/brainwashed by fake Jihadi propaganda and so if someone offers good money to their families for a 'good cause' then they would even blow themselves up. I think there are documentaries about how these suicide bombers are raised.
Oh the City of lights 😭☹️🥺, without Karachi Pakistan won't go anywhere - that's a FACT but unfortunately our elites are idiotic scavengers with no real long term thinking

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom