What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

E2067BA9-8D88-48C2-8EF1-60BFA0BDB8F9.jpeg

By Cem Akalın

looks a bit too flat and thin

I think It is about shape and size of air intakes which forms rest of mid body accordingly. I don't think TF-x will have thinner fuselage than F-22 but It may seem thinner cause of selecting an air intake form which is shrinking towards sides. In additions, It is just a mock-up so We don't see many details. I believe Both will have more or less similar diameters...

12i_fm2016_as_f-22__rv00654_vandermeulen_live.jpg

TFX
full-size-mockup-of-a-fifth-generation-fighter-developed-by-news-photo-1150373593-1560965290.jpg

Mitsubishi F-3
Mitsubishi-ATD-X-930x300.jpg

almost ten years past from first flight of hürkuş,there is neighter sold nor accepted by our air force

Wrong... we didnt sold it but Turkish air force using training version And Turkish land forces using armed version... thanks to that Turkish land forces has its own air capacity... btw, we gave An offer in Azerbaijani tender but our offer was most expensive offer... more expensive than Korean KT-1... so we will see.

Wrong... we didnt sold it but Turkish air force using training version And Turkish land forces using armed version... thanks to that Turkish land forces has its own air capacity... btw, we gave An offer in Azerbaijani tender but our offer was most expensive offer... more expensive than Korean KT-1... so we will see.
when you dont produce your own engine, you cannot compete in price.. thats why it is important to finish it as soon as possible

mmu-2-hex-gallery.png

Bad angle.
paris_air_show_2019_turkish_aerospace_unveils_full-size_model_of_turkish_fighter2-jpg.565824

joszybd.jpg

I'm sure the perspective is wrong !

Compare the air intakes and aircraft's line of symmetry !

@SOHEIL It may look like this because of the photo angle. It has a completely different appearance, depending on the photo's perspective .

View attachment 567007

Bro , I'm an industrial designer and a professional 3d modeler ... I'm completely sure it's not correct !

I don't know... Can be the Lens !

Guys... I think there's something wrong about this picture !!!

View attachment 567003

I think this picture heavily edited... And editor fucked up the perspective !

View attachment 567004

@SOHEIL It may look like this because of the photo angle. It has a completely different appearance, depending on the photo's perspective .

View attachment 567007

mmu-2-hex-gallery.png

I'm sure the perspective is wrong !

Compare the air intakes and aircraft's line of symmetry !

Bro , I'm an industrial designer and a professional 3d modeler ... I'm completely sure it's not correct !

I don't know... Can be the Lens !

Wide angle lenses cause a lot of distortion. Especially when you get too close to an object... It is impossible to remove the effects of lens distortion completly. Both camera's internal software and computer softwares are capable of removing distortion to a degree bu it is impossible to correct it without causing another distortion somewhere else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom