What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

come on man, dont talk about Iran that we dont know and live somewhere in American continent. just last week Taliban was beating iranian border soldier and where were your tanks? )
Iran simply try to ue Chinese by product to overcome ambargo and try to build something, however Turkey try o sell the product thats why it need to produce everything. just imagine that officially the only things isare used foreign in TFX fighter are the engine (f110-which Turkey has huge experience and produce many parts) and safe seat ejection system for Pilot which Turkey working on. How about Iran? )

Iran engine: Build it all self, developed new all self

Iran ejection seat: Build it all self, developed new all self

I realy don't like this pissing race between Iran and Turkey. Both countries are working in different fields against different kind of threats.
Yes, its total contra productive. One cant read the things what the thread is for.

Iran engine: Build it all self, developed new all self

Iran ejection seat: Build it all self, developed new all self
show me a single iranian turbofan engine that you have sold? thats why you are desperate for Russian Su-35? dude, you can make these comments in facebook channels, but not here when we all know the reality..
Good luck to you guys, but if you dont sell, you cannot talk about independence as you will not have money to compete

Puuuhhh, i dont know if the iranian turbofans are sold to anyone.

Compete? With who?
against the world) i mean you are not short of enemies, one thing is familiar into this region i guess)
I think, only iran is cares of to have weapons that would stop others to attack you, what Turkey think of is, to sell some products so i can have money for to do research for higher end products. You might be right on your own, so good luck, time will show who is who and end of conversation for me ;)

it's okay, Iran doesn't have an air force but you have a 630 page thread about it :lol:

I've said this in 2013, still waiting
Come on Legionella! Turkey even cant build stable houses, wasting billions and billions to other countries cause cant build anything alone :lol:

My thoughts from another forum:

1) The primary purpose of the plane is air superiority. It will be capable of precision strike but that would not be its primary purpose.
2) Aspect ratio/length indicates that there is high emphasis on high speed performance. With the right engines it will not only be supercruise capable but have very good supersonic maneuverability as well.
3) Radar nose cone is very large and could potentially house a very powerful AESA.
4) Special attention to detail is given to RCS reduction. Surfaces such as weapons bay, landing gear cover, radome cover, etc. are given sawtooth treatment (as of latest video footage which shows the rear aspect of the plane, on the surface where engines join the fuselage as well). Any optical senor housing is faceted to reduce signature. We do not see this level of detail on current KF-X or Su-57. Once the appropriate engine is installed rear RCS could be optimized as well.

I just came to another realization on why the top of the radar dome appears "flatter" for the lack of a better word, than those of other fifth generation fighter aircraft. My guess is that it is to provide a wider field of view for the optical sensor.

My thoughts from another forum:
I have been following with interest your posts on the other forum, not only on this topic but also on other aviation topics. Thank you on my behalf for sharing your knowledge and the different in-depth views that experienced eyes can offer, it is a pleasure to read your posts.

Back
Top Bottom