What's new

Thanks to Democracy; PML (N) is likely to form government again

Last time I checked buying property anywhere isn't a crime. If court find him guilty then he will have to pay the price.

There is nothing wrong with that, but just shows your priorities that you don't even prefer to invest in a country where you're the PM. Also, you have to show a money trail from where you got the money, not just a Qatari Letter to show that you have been whoring yourself out to the Qataris.

In power for 40 years? Just 4 in reality and 10 years by 2023.

Chief Ministership in Punjab from 1982 to 1999, 2008 to 2017. Do the math. The biggest province of Pakistan. Prime Minister three times.

You can make all the excuses you want for poor governance and corruption, but won't help you.

Does Altaf Hussain drink all that oil alone to generate taxes? Port is federal gov property not Karachi. Head office of some company being Karachi doesn't mean much. They have offices in every medium city of Pakistan. Don't quote me with stupid posts. I bet most of head offices are located in Islamabad where they don't have to pay bhatta or get killed by tapori gang.

I will respect Karachi people once they vote Nawaz Sharif. You are not paying any taxes but collecting bhatta on behalf of MQM and then sending it back to Altaf Hussain in London.

Yes you can vote thief NS and burn in hell ...

Who is asking you to like Karachi people ... you are dependent on us not we ... you are welcome to bring your oil from air and have your own gas ... as you have nothing even for water you are dependant on india ... so start respecting others orherwise if we leave you, you will become another afghanistan

Who is asking you to like Karachi people ... you are dependent on us not we ... you are welcome to bring your oil from air and have your own gas ... as you have nothing even for water you are dependant on india ... so start respecting others orherwise if we leave you, you will become another afghanistan
This persons hate towards Karachiites is mindblowing. I wouldn't waste my brain cells talking to him if I were you. He is a typical Jaag Punjabi Jaag type baboon.

Another PML (N) vs PTI thread with PTI/PPP (same party now) supporters repeating the same old cr*p and resorting to personal attacks as usual :hitwall:

Looks like rangers have stopped you from kissing Altaf Hussain *** but your inner traitor is still there. Karachi isn't Altaf/Indian property. Afghanistan doesn't have problem with bringing oil, their transit trade through Pakistan are free of taxes. The reason they are in current state are because of their own Altaf Hussain's. And don't worry about water, we know how to take care of what is ours.

Told you to not quote me again with stupid posts.

So what about the people who vote for them? It's the choice of majority.

Looks like rangers have stopped you from kissing Altaf Hussain *** but your inner traitor is still there. Karachi isn't Altaf/Indian property. Afghanistan doesn't have problem with bringing oil, their transit trade through Pakistan are free of taxes. The reason they are in current state are because of their own Altaf Hussain's. And don't worry about water, we know how to take care of what is ours.

Told you to not quote me again with stupid posts.
patwari at his best ... you are being paid well for licking NS ...

Karachi tmhary baap ka nahi karachi karachi walon ka ha ...

Kitny sharam ki baat ha lahore mn rhty ho phr bhi Karachi per qabzy ki fiker ha ... ager himat ha tu aa ker ly lo Karachi ...

Rangers Sindh ki ha or Karachi mn hamari marzi sy ha ... but NS cant dear to cone in Karachi or patwari like you ... lolz

Chief Ministership in Punjab from 1982 to 1999, 2008 to 2017. Do the math. The biggest province of Pakistan. Prime Minister three times.

You can make all the excuses you want for poor governance and corruption, but won't help you.

1982 Zia era? NS was removed in 1999 before he could complete his development plans. 2008 just provincial gov and look what they have done, they have left rest of provinces behind despite reduction in NFC award.

And now look at 2008-13 and compare it with 2013-18, night and day difference.

patwari at his best ... you are being paid well for licking NS ...

Karachi tmhary baap ka nahi karachi karachi walon ka ha ...

Kitny sharam ki baat ha lahore mn rhty ho phr bhi Karachi per qabzy ki fiker ha ... ager himat ha tu aa ker ly lo Karachi ...

Rangers Sindh ki ha or Karachi mn hamari marzi sy ha ... but NS cant dear to cone in Karachi or patwari like you ... lolz

Karachi Pakistan ka hai tumare baap ka nai. You will stop NS from coming to Karachi? lmao Wake up altaf hussain chamcha this isn't 2013 anymore. Your days of target killings are long gone. Tumari marzi ka zamana ab ghuzar gheya.

I'm warning you to vote for NS or else don't blame rangers again for taking care of traitors.

1982 Zia era?

Exactly. Nawaz Sharif had full authority to do whatever he wanted. Guess what, he introduced massive corruption in Punjab. Isn't he who introduced the concept of MNA's and MPA's adding their own SHO's, ASI's and whatever in their police stations.

NS was removed in 1999 before he could complete his development plans.

They consistently had the Punjab Government and NS was PM twice in between. And do you even remember 1999, the country was on the verge of bankruptcy. Stop making excuses and stop lying.

2008 just provincial gov and look what they have done, they have left rest of provinces behind despite reduction in NFC award.

Please tell me, what have they done? Health, Police, Education. Departments that actually matter. Building roads, bridges, metros and taking massive kickbacks does not help a Province. On the other hand, KPK has already caught up to Punjab in education, health and governance according to latest surveys. That's a shame for Punjab that KPK was able to accomplish that in just 4 years.

1982 Zia era? NS was removed in 1999 before he could complete his development plans. 2008 just provincial gov and look what they have done, they have left rest of provinces behind despite reduction in NFC award.

Karachi Pakistan ka hai tumare baap ka nai. You will stop NS from coming to Karachi? lmao Wake up altaf hussain chamcha this isn't 2013 anymore. Your days of target killings are long gone. Tumari marzi ka zamana ab ghuzar gheya.

I'm warning you to vote for NS or else don't blame rangers again for taking care of traitors.
Hahaha ... NS ko Karachi jail mn rekh ln gy ... kush ?

This persons hate towards Karachiites is mindblowing. I wouldn't waste my brain cells talking to him if I were you. He is a typical Jaag Punjabi Jaag type baboon.
Rightly said ... these type of bastards are the reasons of division of Pakistani nation

Exactly. Nawaz Sharif had full authority to do whatever he wanted. Guess what, he introduced massive corruption in Punjab. Isn't he who introduced the concept of MNA's and MPA's adding their own SHO's, ASI's and whatever in their police stations.

Only Zia had power, be real.

They consistently had the Punjab Government and NS was PM twice in between. And do you even remember 1999, the country was on the verge of bankruptcy. Stop making excuses and stop lying.

1999 Pakistan was under sanctions, can't blame Nawaz for that.

Please tell me, what have they done? Health, Police, Education. Departments that actually matter. Building roads, bridges, metros and taking massive kickbacks does not help a Province. On the other hand, KPK has already caught up to Punjab in education, health and governance according to latest surveys. That's a shame for Punjab that KPK was able to accomplish that in just 4 years.

PTI have done better then corrupt ANP but still behind N league.

here is what N have done, world bank report

Hahaha ... NS ko Karachi jail mn rekh ln gy ... kush ?

This isn't your Altaf Karachi anymore. Wake up, your days of target killings are long gone. Nawaz Karachi ka hai aur Karachi Sharif ka. Look how Karachi received Nawaz Sharif.

http://nation.com.pk/national/14-Mar-2017/pm-nawaz-sharif-to-visit-karachi-today

Only Zia had power, be real.

1999 Pakistan was under sanctions, can't blame Nawaz for that.

PTI have done better then corrupt ANP but still behind N league.

here is what N have done, world bank report

This isn't your Altaf Karachi anymore. Wake up, your days of target killings are long gone. Nawaz Karachi ka hai aur Karachi Sharif ka. Look how Karachi received Nawaz Sharif.

http://nation.com.pk/national/14-Mar-2017/pm-nawaz-sharif-to-visit-karachi-today
You missed jail ... actual term is karachi jail ... karachi jail nawaz ka or sharif karachi jail ka

Is mn NS khan ha ? Ohhh i got it man ... woh tu JIT mn paish hony gya ha ...

Paid patwari like you can have hindreds of such rallies ...

But truth is Karachi has no place for NS except for Karachi jail

Is mn NS khan ha ? Ohhh i got it man ... woh tu JIT mn paish hony gya ha ...

Paid patwari like you can have hindreds of such rallies ...

But truth is Karachi has no place for NS except for Karachi jail

Lalu khet look at that rally again, Karachi people love for Nawaz sharif is undeniable. Before Altaf terrorism used to prevent Karachittie to show their affection to Sharif.

Karachi nawaz ka aur sharif karachi ka. Altaf ab london mein hi mar kar daffan ho gha

Back
Top Bottom