What's new

Thanks to Democracy; PML (N) is likely to form government again

Only Zia had power, be real.

For national issues. Nawaz Sharif had complete authority to govern in Punjab. There was nothing stopping him from fixing the schools, hospitals and the civil admin. In fact, if you look at the quality of Government services, it has gone down consistently since Nawaz Sharif has been in power. Again, stop lying.

1999 Pakistan was under sanctions, can't blame Nawaz for that.

First you say developmental projects now you say this. Keep your stories straight. Pakistan was under sanctions, but look a the quality of governance under PML-N. It was horrible, absolute horrible. Stop making excuses.

PTI have done better then corrupt ANP but still behind N league.

here is what N have done, world bank report

Are you joking? You're posting twitter feed of Punjab Government, off course they will say good things. They have been in power for 40 years, have they fixed the Education in Punjab. Have they fixed hospitals? Have they fixed the Police? NO

Seriously? How much will you lie? How many times have i busted you? Have you no shame.

Here is a neutral source:

PILDAT survey reveals KPK government out performing Punjab

https://timesofislamabad.com/pildat-survey-reveals-kpk-government-performing-punjab/2016/10/26/

For national issues. Nawaz Sharif had complete authority to govern in Punjab. There was nothing stopping him from fixing the schools, hospitals and the civil admin. In fact, if you look at the quality of Government services, it has gone down consistently since Nawaz Sharif has been in power. Again, stop lying.

First you say developmental projects now you say this. Keep your stories straight. Pakistan was under sanctions, but look a the quality of governance under PML-N. It was horrible, absolute horrible. Stop making excuses.

Are you joking? You're posting twitter feed of Punjab Government, off course they will say good things. They have been in power for 40 years, have they fixed the Education in Punjab. Have they fixed hospitals? Have they fixed the Police? NO

Seriously? How much will you lie? How many times have i busted you? Have you no shame.

Here is a neutral source:

PILDAT survey reveals KPK government out performing Punjab

https://timesofislamabad.com/pildat-survey-reveals-kpk-government-performing-punjab/2016/10/26/

Agreed with you mate [emoji1307][emoji1320]

Lalu khet look at that rally again, Karachi people love for Nawaz sharif is undeniable. Before Altaf terrorism used to prevent Karachittie to show their affection to Sharif.

Karachi nawaz ka aur sharif karachi ka. Altaf ab london mein hi mar kar daffan ho gha

I dont care an inch about Altaf or MQM or any other criminal in PPP or PTI ... but if you really believe that NS has any importance for karachi people other than toilet paper then you are smooking some really hard stuff ... keep on having wet pents ... that was my last post quoting you as you are lost case and doing your patwari job ... may Allah give you hidaya

imo army couldnt run the country properly and they know this as well whenever a army rule came it made a real mess in the country, thats why they wont tople the govt and NS is taking advantage of this. to be fair NS did manage to run the country relatively better then previous govt.

I dont care an inch about Altaf or MQM or any other criminal in PPP or PTI ... but if you really believe that NS has any importance for karachi people other than toilet paper then you are smooking some really hard stuff ... keep on having wet pents ... that was my last post quoting you as you are lost case and doing your patwari job ... may Allah give you hidaya

Nawaz isn't there to win votes which he doesn't need but to show days of gunda Altaf are over.

People the thing about military rule is, in the past, America needed us aka due to commies in ayub khan and time, commies again in zia uk I haq, Afghan invasion in mushi dour, however now they have no need, hey will put sanctions on us and everything were working for , mainly our port gawadar, would be left useless and billions of dollars investment wasted. Other wise the democracy has provoked the military quite Alot, and the military has the people's support, but it cannot risk it, for Pakistan's sake

/

World Bank is now under punjab government? wah

نواز شریف نے کچی گولیاں نہیں کھیلیں۔۔۔
Thanks to our judicial system; thanks to the administrative system, thanks to anything which is not being addressed by the so called 'inquilabis'. They only worry about removing Nawaz Sharif, something personal maybe.

And their
جوگاڑو leader, Imran Khan is doing big horse trading by running a PTI Laundry Service for corrupt feudals and industrialists.

In 2018, you will see Nawaz, Zardari, Imran - all 3 clowns shouting at and biting each other.
Regardless what brainless fools keep dreaming, a popularly elected PM has the mandate from the nation. And it is the nation that matters and not the idiots having wishful thinking based evil plans. If the nation elects NS as PM in next general elections and rejects the charsi khan, that's what the world would recognize as the Pakistani leadership. Chinese never declined to accept Zardari as Pak president or Gilani as Pak PM. But they never even shared the idea of CPEC with them. They did share it with NS in his first visit to China. That's how the world sees our leaders. What do you think the world community is not watching the negative and blackmailing tactics of charsi khan during the last four years?

But they never even shared the idea of CPEC with them. They did share it with NS in his first visit to China. That's how the world sees our leaders.

Because even China knows only Nawaz Sharif is leader of the nation. Not Mr 10% and his chamchas. Chinese people are blunt and recently their leaders said that if not for Nawaz and Shabaz they wouldn't have invested in CPEC.

It's hard to take any leader seriously who win on the back of dead wife sympathy vote.

نواز شریف نے کچی گولیاں نہیں کھیلیں۔۔۔
Thanks to our judicial system; thanks to the administrative system, thanks to anything which is not being addressed by the so called 'inquilabis'. They only worry about removing Nawaz Sharif, something personal maybe.

And their
جوگاڑو leader, Imran Khan is doing big horse trading by running a PTI Laundry Service for corrupt feudals and industrialists.

In 2018, you will see Nawaz, Zardari, Imran - all 3 clowns shouting at and biting each other.

Thanks to Imran Khan-

I am racist or your dady and employer NS is racist ?

We in Karachi hate jim and somone calim to be from Karachi and still preferring NS our anything else then he is lying ...

Man NS is a bloody thief and his position is no where other than behind bars ...

IK may be zionist or may naot be .. having a jew wife proofs nothing ... so stop spreading false info ... i am not a PTI fan but I know that PPP and PMLN are crooks for sure therfore we should someone new ... and if behave same then i will be the first one to advocaying him to put behind bars ...

IK wants to be PM as both PPP N PMLN are destroying Pak and apparently he want to set thing right ... However Allah knows the better ...

For your own sake man you have to ho to your own grave ... stop supporting crooks as you will be treated under his group on the judgement day ...

There is nothinglike less evil ir more evil ... evil is evil ...

The future of Karachi has been decided. I'm an enlightened and educated Karachiite besides being intelligent so I can tell you what the plan is.

PTI has no roots in Karachi. PTI only get some Pakhtoon vote or Hazara vote from areas which hate MQM and want someone to replace it, to them PTI was the best choice. When Imran Khan came to Karachi, he either went to Bacha Khan Chowk or Dawud Chorangi. So stop fooling yourself and others.

The Pride of Pakistan, General Raheel Sharif began Karachi operation, cleansed it from the cancerous Indian RAW assets, gave a good servicing to Karachi based MQM leadership and forced them to show obedience. And that was the finest job done by the military establishment. Farooq Sattar group has become MQM Pakistan, Mustafa Kemal is already obedient with his PSP, Landhi boy Afaq will do as directed. So Karachi will remain with Mohajir elements but on a condition that they will be subservient to Pakistan's interests defined by the military establishment. There was no better choice for keeping the tumour of Bhuttos away from Urban Sindh.

A used toilet paper has more worth in Karachi than the entire Sharif khandaan.

The future of Karachi has been decided. I'm an enlightened and educated Karachiite besides being intelligent so I can tell you what the plan is.

PTI has no roots in Karachi. PTI only get some Pakhtoon vote or Hazara vote from areas which hate MQM and want someone to replace it, to them PTI was the best choice. When Imran Khan came to Karachi, he either went to Bacha Khan Chowk or Dawud Chorangi. So stop fooling yourself and others.

The Pride of Pakistan, General Raheel Sharif began Karachi operation, cleansed it from the cancerous Indian RAW assets, gave a good servicing to Karachi based MQM leadership and forced them to show obedience. And that was the finest job done by the military establishment. Farooq Sattar group has become MQM Pakistan, Mustafa Kemal is already obedient with his PSP, Landhi boy Afaq will do as directed. So Karachi will remain with Mohajir elements but on a condition that they will be subservient to Pakistan's interests defined by the military establishment. There was no better choice for keeping the tumour of Bhuttos away from Urban Sindh.

Karachi demographics are changing, I expect N league to win many seats in 2018.

Karachi demographics are changing, I expect N league to win many seats in 2018.
واللہ اعلم باالصواب
Anything is possible, bro. As a Karachiite, I don't care who wins, I only care about peace, development and prosperity of my city. I do appreciate the metro bus and other development projects in Karachi from Nawaz Sharif, but the work is quite slow. At least we will have something good in Karachi, otherwise criminals of PPP and MQM had given us Qinqi motor cycle rickshaws. These lowlives of PPP and MQM have this much اوقات

Back
Top Bottom