What's new

Thanks to him even IMF approval may not be enough to spare us further harm. !!

My two cents:

The biggest mistake made was when PDM pushed through VONC. At that time the support for PTI was really low, if they were allowed to finish off their term or better enough if elections were called right after the VONC, it would have been a totally different story and most likely PTI would have lost seats and/or even the government. You simply can’t fix the economy if you have a mandate of 18 months, also not a great look if you are trying to prolong elections. The only way we can fix or stabilize the economy is by having a government with a full mandate of 5 years. In my opinion going ahead with the VONC was political suicide and you simply can’t blame it on the previous govt. the previous govt weren’t saints BUT what Ishaq Dar has done with his ego by challenging IMF and the rating agencies is pure idiocy and he needs to be fired immediately even if though I fear it might be too late. Elections need to happen so a govt with a 5 year peoples mandate can come.

Following up on my previous comments, the people who are criticizing IMF they need to know it’s a business decision and it’s good for pakistan because we are heavily subsidized. For example I live in Canada and I want to buy a house and apply for a mortgage certain conditions are laid, like having a good credit score, income and how can I achieve that by lowering my expenses and removing things that will create a hurdle for me to achieve that goal. If I start making.m conspiracy theory that oh the financial institution is racist and that’s why they don’t want to give me a mortgage. Well, that is pure stupidity. Sorry for the long comment lol

No but you refuse to believe that IMF is used to dictate certain changes in a country and loan is given as a charity. Which isn’t true. Beside all the good, there are also the ugly that are never disclosed to public.

You are right here - the likes of Taliban Afghanistan, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela would not receive an IMF loan even if they met the IMF conditions. the question is why are some Pakistanis hell bent on wanting Pakistan to become another one of these states.

That makes it a hard decision on whether to avail yourselves of the IMF loan or not

Important decisions by definition require a lot of thought, obviously. Every such decision always comes with pros and cons.

My two cents:

The biggest mistake made was when PDM pushed through VONC. At that time the support for PTI was really low, if they were allowed to finish off their term or better enough if elections were called right after the VONC, it would have been a totally different story and most likely PTI would have lost seats and/or even the government. You simply can’t fix the economy if you have a mandate of 18 months, also not a great look if you are trying to prolong elections. The only way we can fix or stabilize the economy is by having a government with a full mandate of 5 years. In my opinion going ahead with the VONC was political suicide and you simply can’t blame it on the previous govt. the previous govt weren’t saints BUT what Ishaq Dar has done with his ego by challenging IMF and the rating agencies is pure idiocy and he needs to be fired immediately even if though I fear it might be too late. Elections need to happen so a govt with a 5 year peoples mandate can come.

It’s obvious PTI planned their ouster themselves to save their necks. They started subsidies and gave relief to public at start of year baffling many when prices worldwide were increasing. The biggest favour anyone could’ve done PTI was making them martyrs.

PDM took this suicide mission not through choice. They are held hostage and they did it to save their necks. We saw corruption cases being removed and probably one of the conditions PDM must have for accepting this suicide mission is making the uhm uhm give some sort of relief to the criminal in London.

Pakistanis are really stupid nation and PTI support is through the roof. They want to vote PTI to power to take revenge from America. But they don’t understand if America was involved in this or some general then making IK popular was the last thing they would’ve done lol

So much has been spent on PTI over decades that it’s here to rule. There were talks of 10 year project which is going smoothly. Perhaps it could be until IK dies project. They will never be able to find as good an actor as IK is and he’s handsome too which Pakistani fags like. Certainly has more appeal than the bald opposition leaders.

It’s obvious PTI planned their ouster themselves to save their necks. They started subsidies and gave relief to public at start of year baffling many when prices worldwide were increasing. The biggest favour anyone could’ve done PTI was making them martyrs.

PDM took this suicide mission not through choice. They are held hostage and they did it to save their necks.

Pakistanis are really stupid nation and PTI support is through the roof. They want to vote PTI to power to take revenge from America. But they don’t understand if America was involved in this or some general then making IK popular was the last thing they would’ve done lol
Come on bro! I remember N league and PPP screaming every single day that there is too much mehngai under imran and petrol prices are increasing and unquote shahid khaqan abbasi and Miftah saying “imran khan yeh mehngai khatam karo we demand it, we wonT stand for this!” So he gave the subsidies, then they did a complete u turn 😂. If you think they ( PDM) were held hostage than I have a island to sell you. They only came to remove their corruption cases which they have done. Also the former army chief who was a small man in a big chair and a average officer at best (more qualified people Than me say this about him) steered the country to this brink by being selfish and egotistic. So spare me the bullshit that the pdm did Pti a favour or they were held hostage. Bhai iska bhi hisaab hoga on judgement day. Imran khan ko na support karo aap but admit toh karo that he is the best alternative from the current lot. I can guarantee you if their was somebody more qualified than imran khan then he would have been arisen up and imran khan would have been only known as a World Cup winning captain nothing more. Awaam chutiya nahi hai bhai.

Come on bro! I remember N league and PPP screaming every single day that there is too much mehngai under imran and petrol prices are increasing and unquote shahid khaqan abbasi and Miftah saying “imran khan yeh mehngai khatam karo we demand it, we wonT stand for this!” So he gave the subsidies, then they did a complete u turn 😂. If you think they ( PDM) were held hostage than I have a island to sell you. They only came to remove their corruption cases which they have done. Also the former army chief who was a small man in a big chair and a average officer at best (more qualified people Than me say this about him) steered the country to this brink by being selfish and egotistic. So spare me the bullshit that the pdm did Pti a favour or they were held hostage. Bhai iska bhi hisaab hoga on judgement day. Imran khan ko na support karo aap but admit toh karo that he is the best alternative from the current lot. I can guarantee you if their was somebody more qualified than imran khan then he would have been arisen up and imran khan would have been only known as a World Cup winning captain nothing more. Awaam chutiya nahi hai bhai.

I think in a population of crores of people, we have a sea of more qualified people than a playboy with illegal daughter who can’t speak a single truth and broke every promise he ever made whose mouth is so vulgar that he can’t even take the names of his opposition. The guy stole watches and sold them, that’s how low life he is.

But whatever you’re free to your beliefs just like I am to mine.

I think in a population of crores of people, we have a sea of more qualified people than a playboy with illegal daughter who can’t speak a single truth and broke every promise he ever made whose mouth is so vulgar that he can’t even take the names of his opposition. The guy stole watches and sold them, that’s how low life he is.

But whatever you’re free to your beliefs just like I am to mine.

What you said describes the Sharif family quite well, but in Pakistan, people had to choose the lesser of two evils. But seeing comments like yours, I feel the punishment isn't enough yet, and more pressure must be applied until this "population of crores of people" are cracked like an egg.

What you said describes the Sharif family quite well, but in Pakistan, people had to choose the lesser of two evils. But seeing comments like yours, I feel the punishment isn't enough yet, and more pressure must be applied until this "population of crores of people" are cracked like an egg.

Like I said there is a sea of qualified people who haven’t spent their youth committing zina to the point even kaffirs were impressed he has left us behind in his degeneracy, who don’t divorce their wives and abandon their children to be raised among Jews, who are raised in a good household taught about the gravity of breaking covenants…

But people justify their choices in weird ways so sure, “lesser of two evils”. When Pakistanis started choosing good people instead of their brand of evil and moved away from being cultist then we would progress as a nation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom