What's new

Thanks USA for unite us once again -have a look

Please note, no flag burning pictures will be allowed. We can register our protest in words and on the issues without resorting to such juvenile tactics which cause insult.

This flag burning is wrong trend.
People need to be educated on this, perhaps US can help with some educational paper being distributed in all schools.

Perhaps, i shall take the lead by starting a positive thread for all those who wish to show solidarity with armed forces, but in a positive way.

DONE:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...79-show-solidarity-armed-forces-pakistan.html

Sorry, Imran Bhai for the positive hijack

Kuch dikh nahi raha hai.

AMERICA ALREADY BACKOFF! all major officials backoff from mullen statement now!

Dik gaya hey ... daeknay wali aankhain chahyeen!

This flag burning is wrong trend.
People need to be educated on this, perhaps US can help with some educational paper being distributed in all schools.

Perhaps, i shall take the lead by starting a positive thread for all those who wish to show solidarity with armed forces, but in a positive way.

DONE:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...79-show-solidarity-armed-forces-pakistan.html

Sorry, Imran Bhai for the positive hijack

ary sorry kesy yaara thanks for hijack :lol:

Whoever is driving this train has succeeded in focusing public anger against the wrong people.

Where are the protests against TTP? Where are the street marches and calls for Jihad to rid Pakistan of suicide bombers, kidnappers, and terrorists?

Pakistan is being manipulated, and it isn't by us. Sorry, it is from the inside.
Actually, a great pre-partition Muslim leader who chose to remain with India precisely pointed out the characteristics of Pakistani Muslims who demanded partition with an anti-Hindu fear-factor and again who are blaming anti-Americanism for their woes. He says that
It is difficult, rather impossible, to fight against the misplaced enthusiasm of a mob, but to suppress one’s conscience is worse than death. Today the Muslims are not walking, they are flowing. The problem is that Muslims have not learnt to walk steady; they either run or flow with the tide. When a group of people lose confidence and self-respect, they are surrounded by imaginary doubts and dangers and fail to make a distinction between the right and the wrong. The true meaning of life is realised not through numerical strength but through firm faith and righteous action. British politics has sown many seeds of fear and distrust in the mental field of Muslims. Now they are in a frightful state, bemoaning the departure of the British and demanding partition before the foreign masters leave. Do they believe that partition will avert all the dangers to their lives and bodies?
which is still practically applicable to the situation today. Pakistanis think that once America leaves, then terrorism will subside by itself, Pakistan will flourish and milk and honey be flowing all around. But they will just be controlled by the elitist liberals as before and the situation will move from worse to utter cacophony.

Pakistanis think that once America leaves, then terrorism will subside by itself, Pakistan will flourish and milk and honey be flowing all around.

I have used almost these exact words here many times, thanks. Such a large proportions of postings - "America go home!", with the strong implication that "Everything will be OK if America leaves and stops using its influence."

The sad reality is this - if, by magic, every U.S. entity East of 40 degrees longitude vanishes into thin air, very little will change. There will still be strife, ethnic/sectarian violence, religious conflict. In fact, it may very well get worse.

The Middle East and SW Asia was not Candy-Land before the USA existed, and it is naive to assume it will be afterwards.

Instead of burning flags if the Embassy is burned it would be actually very productive , because flags are sold for 1-2 dollars , but Embassy burning will get rid of US for good and free Pakistan from influence from US for 100 years

Also , if we look at Iran we see they progressed leaps and bounds after they removed US embassy and spies form its soils ....

No more bombings , no more kidnappings , no more government toppling ....all gone ... :whistle:

I have used almost these exact words here many times, thanks. Such a large proportions of postings - "America go home!", with the strong implication that "Everything will be OK if America leaves and stops using its influence."

The sad reality is this - if, by magic, every U.S. entity East of 40 degrees longitude vanishes into thin air, very little will change. There will still be strife, ethnic/sectarian violence, religious conflict. In fact, it may very well get worse.

The Middle East and SW Asia was not Candy-Land before the USA existed, and it is naive to assume it will be afterwards.

Perhaps you are right, perhaps you are wrong. I think its time the USA looked after number 1 and made decisions that benefit them (or are they doing that already). It may get better or it might get worse but i genuinely request as far as im concerned please leave and let us attempt to sort our own sh*t. Many thanks for the help so far but time to take the arm bands off and let us sink or swim on our own pleeeeeeeez!?

The US forces are professional and decent folks collateral damage even though unintentional can prove a great recruitment sergeant for the terrorists, so when the US leaves, there will be no justification of fighting a foreign power.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

I strongly disagree with burning of flags, to some people the flag is a sacred thing. It is symbolic at best. But alas in our part of the world it seems compulsory.

A fundamental point here regards to Pakistan here is, yes, the ordinary people may be talented, given an opportunity they may soar. But they will not be given the chance to. They will still be puppets to the military-industrial-bureaucratic and feudal elite who will put them down and keep them there. They will then be force-fed the source of their misery as an existential sub rosa threat while concealing the failures inside their state. This will remain as the status quo of their elite until they change their world-view of defining the purpose of their state. Their institutions have always been under the governing class who simply channelize religion to their bidding for their own purposes.

Whoever is driving this train has succeeded in focusing public anger against the wrong people?.

You guys are so meetly deformed that its not even half useful to undergo a debate with you. There is one simple solution for your sickness - to let happen whatever is happening to you. Enjoy your party!

How many suicide bombings in Pakistani soil before U.S. invasion of Afghanistan? 1.

How many suicide bombings in Pakistani soil after U.S. invasion of Afghanistan? More than 300.

It seems crisis unites the people of Pak like no other factor. If history is a witness pakistan has rolled from one crisis into another. Pak might turn aimless and purposeless once US exits Afghanistan.

Perhaps you are right, perhaps you are wrong. I think its time the USA looked after number 1 and made decisions that benefit them (or are they doing that already). It may get better or it might get worse but i genuinely request as far as im concerned please leave and let us attempt to sort our own sh*t. Many thanks for the help so far but time to take the arm bands off and let us sink or swim on our own pleeeeeeeez!?

I'd love nothing more than for all our troops to come home. But We'd ask in return - stop blowing up our airplanes, bombing our embassies, and killing our people... pleeeeeeeez.

How many suicide bombings in Pakistani soil before U.S. invasion of Afghanistan? 1.

How many suicide bombings in Pakistani soil after U.S. invasion of Afghanistan? More than 300.

Just like the other thread... because B follows A, doesn't mean B is caused by A. Ask your own military and government to take control of your own nation; root out the nutjobs. Close the schools where the only thing taught is death. Kill them or put them in jail.

If terror groups existed inside the U.S. and were killing people on a regular basis, they'd get a whiff of the FBI up their arse. Why haven't there been a rash of suicide bombings in the USA?

I'd love nothing more than for all our troops to come home. But We'd ask in return - stop blowing up our airplanes, bombing our embassies, and killing our people... pleeeeeeeez.

Just like the other thread... because B follows A, doesn't mean B is caused by A. Ask your own military and government to take control of your own nation; root out the nutjobs. Close the schools where the only thing taught is death. Kill them or put them in jail.

If terror groups existed inside the U.S. and were killing people on a regular basis, they'd get a whiff of the FBI up their arse. Why haven't there been a rash of suicide bombings in the USA?

Chorgy my dear OLD boy, the only thing you put is pure utter racist and singling out a evil group and tarnishing an entire nation as such, by insulting posters here on this very forum yet again. YOu're not defending your nation, thats how you don't defend a nation by trolling on forums.
If you hate this place sooooooooooooo much then don't come here
but please stop the your trolling like you keep doing FROM LAST TIME

BTW whats with the american flag then ? are you trying to make americans to be seen as dumb by trolliing here.

Back
Top Bottom