What's new

Thanks USA for unite us once again -have a look

You guys are so meetly deformed that its not even half useful to undergo a debate with you. There is one simple solution for your sickness - to let happen whatever is happening to you. Enjoy your party!

Yes its called hysterical neurotic personalities, he is an example of such and immerse himselves in denial as he fight to maintain his ignorance and ridged weakness.
Not to mention a Pathological Liar and a fruad.

I have said this before, and its true, Chorgy has only repated his hate towards Pakistani, Muslim people here on this forum and NO links to prove that he has defending them.

If we stay United against United states , i am sure United States Will be Divided into 52 states,

I have said this before, and its true, Chorgy has only repated his hate towards Pakistani, Muslim people here on this forum and NO links to prove that he has defending them.

Do I need to cut & paste the giant list from the "Swedish guy splits atoms"? Did you even read it?

You leap to wild conclusions. Because I think internal forces in Pakistan presents a greater danger than the USA, then I must somehow "hate Pakistanis, hate muslims." Quite a leap.

Back
Top Bottom