What's new

the 1914-1922 Muslim Genocide in Anatolia and the Caucasus

That is why I feel disgusting at countries like France. Their double standard turns my stomach. They ***** about Turkey but forget what they did in Algeria. In 50 years, EU will be divided for sure. We won't be talking about these bunch of rascist. Just give it time.

Just because they did it too, it doesn't mean you off the hook. (or anyone else for that matter)

What will change if US acknowledges so called Armenian Genocide ?

It is for the sense of justice in the name of the dead and more importantly for the sake of a countries own people.

What would the German be if Germany denied what happened in WW2 ? ever thought of that ?

That is why I feel disgusting at countries like France. Their double standard turns my stomach. They ***** about Turkey but forget what they did in Algeria. In 50 years, EU will be divided for sure. We won't be talking about these bunch of rascist. Just give it time.

The few examples are given below…

What United States did with red Indians & Blacks?
What UK did with his numerous colonies?
What Italy did with Libya & Ethiopia?
What France did with Algeria?
What Australia did with Aborigines?

Still no one talks about all these genocides because all these countries are still very powerful. Their power is already started reducing and you might have recognized that all these genocide issues have started to resurface in the international media, though in nascent state.

What common ground could you possibly find with this genocide-denier? About historians? Please. Turkey loves saying 'leave it to the historians' because it knows that it can (a) flat out disagree with any unfavorable findings or (b) Pay off historians, as has been already done, to promote their lies.
Blasphemer! :D
You're just scared of what might be discovered because your little story has sold very well :) I am so impressed I think Armenian diaspora could spread a new religion from scratch.

Face it, you are losing in your own game, US isn't gonna discriminate one of the strongest forces in NATO to please Armenian lobby. And I'm saying this with all my heart, **** France.

We should form a commission with objective historians to figure out what really happened. Because two sides spreading their own version of the story won't work for anybody.

The few examples are given below…

What United States did with red Indians & Blacks?
What UK did with his numerous colonies?
What Italy did with Libya & Ethiopia?
What France did with Algeria?
What Australia did with Aborigines?

Still no one talks about all these genocides because all these countries are still very powerful. Their power is already started reducing and you might have recognized that all these genocide issues have started to resurface in the international media, though in nascent state.

In that case, we are in the same boat.

The colored races should unite against the white man.

Yes they are. In 2007, the House passed a recognition resolution. Bush himself had to conference individually with Senators and actually go out on the lawn to speak against this bill. Everyone knows how murderous and lying your people are.

You Turks and your historians. I have made myself clear as to why that is not a feasible approach. But by all means keep babbling.
Well if they do, they can kiss their plans in the Middle East goodbye. No matter what bleeding-heart self righteous senators think, Their own national interests collide with Armenians', and they won't put your interests before theirs.

By all means, keep living in the misery that narrow-mindedness and stubbornness has brought you to.

Why were there so many genocides in that part of the world in that period ? Armenians and Truks were massacring each other like anything. What's the history in brief ?

Well if they do, they can kiss their plans in the Middle East goodbye. No matter what bleeding-heart self righteous senators think, Their own national interests collide with Armenians', and they won't put your interests before theirs.

By all means, keep living in the misery that narrow-mindedness and stubbornness has brought you to.

You're right, there is no way for the issue to remain out of the realm of politics. That is why I do not count on Congress to pass such a bill. However, a righteous president may come along and actually keep his promise (unlike Obama). It has happened before, with Ronald Reagan, but since Armenia was not an independent county at the time we were not able to capitalize on the opportunity.

Why were there so many genocides in that part of the world in that period ? Armenians and Truks were massacring each other like anything. What's the history in brief ?

Allow me to make a small correction in your use of the term "genocide". Genocide is all encompassing, it is an attempt at wiping out an ENTIRE race of people, and is therefore composed of a number of massacres. You can have "many massacres", but you cannot of "many genocides". The Armenian Genocide, for example, is composed of the Hamidian massacre, Adana, Bitlis, Sasoun, etc.

When Turks and Azeris say "genocide", they purposefully attempt to devalue the word, so as to limit the exclusivity of the Armenian Genocide. For example, even if there was a massacre at Xocali (which there wasn't, most deaths were due to indiscriminate Azeri shelling), the death of some 600 people out of 30 million worldwide Azeris cannot possibly be called a genocide.

When Turks and Azeris say "genocide", they purposefully attempt to devalue the word, so as to limit the exclusivity of the Armenian Genocide. For example, even if there was a massacre at Xocali (which there wasn't, most deaths were due to indiscriminate Azeri shelling), the death of some 600 people out of 30 million worldwide Azeris cannot possibly be called a genocide.
One could ask, how could Turks may have attempted genocide by not harming tens of thousands of Armenians living in İstanbul and western Anatolia. If we had a sick goal like extermination of your race why would we act that way? Armenians in other parts of Ottoman Empire was a fish in a barrel.

But when French army came and invaded southwestern parts of Anatolia, you've joined them and carried out all kinds of violence and cruelty in those invaded areas. But nobody seems to remember, nobody seems to care...

@Kajutyun

In 1922, even some nationalist Armenians who hated Turks partially understood their error:

“Like madmen, we rushed here and there, saying to each other,

That base, murderous, Moslem Turk dealt with us better than these European Christians!

If only we had known this before and dealt instead with the Turk!
”

Abraham H. Hartunian, Neither to Laugh nor to Weep: A Memoir of the Armenian Genocide, (Cambridge, Massachusetts: Armenian Heritage Press, 1986), p. 190 (1st English edition, 1968 ; manuscript written in Armenian during the 1930s). See also the less vituperative and more deep analysis of Hovannes Katchaznouni, former Prime Minister of Armenia: The Armenian Revolutionary Federation Has Nothing to Do Anymore, (New York: Armenian Information Service, 1955, 1st edition, 1923).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom