What's new

The Alleged Graves of Chinese Soldiers died in Galwan Clash according to Indian Media Reports

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In this report Indian TV Channel showing that these are alleged graves of 40 Chinese Soldiers killed in Galwan Clash.

Indian media gone mad as usual. It seems that it is a cemetery of Chinese Soliders, who have died in the area over a period.

India Today also have showed a similar report,

The Indian media is in full flow to show fake propaganda to lure Indian public.

How these videos are compelling as the Commentator said!!

why we giving importance to this goudi media. every thing come from india is propoganda.

Last edited:
You should name this thread to "Indian news anchors being incredibly stupid." By the name of this thread, one might actually think Chinese soldiers died.

Wait a minute, 40 Chines soldiers dead in Galwan clash is now gone to 106 Chinese soldiers dead, watch this report by Godi media.

This is becoming ridiculous.

No doubt, this is how the tales of Indian's valour and victories is created over time.
I have now come to realise that most likely than not, India has suffered crushing defeats in most wars they have fought, but build up the lies and now treating those lies as true history, of their own making off course.

Indians media is the best. They find such things that are no where to found and make such grand stories which are impossible. Indians media found the Graves of the soldier that were not killed. This incredible media also reported that mig 21 shot down the F16 without firing any missiles. So they can make huge claims and even most Indians don't take them seriously.

Indians are democratic, they have the freedom to be deceived and fooled

Indians media is the best. They find such things that are no where to found and make such grand stories which are impossible. Indians media found the Graves of the soldier that were not killed. This incredible media also reported that mig 21 shot down the F16 without firing any missiles. So they can make huge claims and even most Indians don't take them seriously.
I remember Modi's speech a couple days after Galwan. It was clear he was completely shaken and startled ... I don't think I've ever seen anything like that out of him before. If Galwan was such a victory as the Indians claimed, why would Modi look so depressed (via his body language and speaking style) in the video? Clearly the outcome for the Indians was disastrous ... and probably much worse than what we know on PDF.

Back
Top Bottom